So your girl cheats on you with another girl...

I'm a girl but I think that most guys in a serious relationship with someone would be upset or hurt...at least a little bit. It's still cheating to me.

The question is how would you feel if she CHEATS on you. This means she goes behind your back and makes with another person. Trust me, no one would feel goodabout that. I got a little hint of what that might feel like at a party once with my girl- a girl that I knew started blatantly hitting on my girl in a veryprovocative way and as soon as you realize that your girl might be interested in someone else other than yourself you quickly get pretty upset. Now sure, atthe end it was all just flirting since my girl wanted nothing to do with her, never the less for a minute or two it feels just the same as if your girl wasmessing with another dude.

Originally Posted by muffinlover

I'm a girl but I think that most guys in a serious relationship with someone would be upset or hurt...at least a little bit. It's still cheating to me.

PRECISELY.

If she can cheat on you with a butch lesbian then she can cheat on you w/ another dude.
I wouldn't let that slide if I was a guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

If she can cheat on you with a butch lesbian then she can cheat on you w/ another dude.
I wouldn't let that slide if I was a guy
laugh.gif

That's how I viewed it too. Cuz the female she cheating with is likely to be dominant in the bedroom and may have some "toys" to make up for whatshe wasn't born with. To me if she getting it from her as she would a man, what's stopping her from being with the next man or woman if she like it.

lol its not as gravy as it sounds....

usually the other chick is a man hater, and is trying to get her on her team, soo all she does is bash you

depends... if its some drunken episode then its not so bad...

but if its a....'im trying to go with girls now after being with you' kinda thing then
smh.gif
tired.gif

I would be upset if my girl cheated on me.

Like stated before, it's still cheating regardless of gender.

Cheating is Cheating... Now, if she asks if she can fool around with another girl, that's a whole 'nother ball game and I'd probably do one ofthese
30955wn.gif

Originally Posted by Stixx

I don't give an EFF what ya'll say...
If you found out ya girl was cheatin...whether it be male or female...
Ya'll gon be TIGHT...
Askin 4 a 3some aint gon be on ya mind...

This...

As much as we would all enjoy a 3some you talking about your wifey going behind your back and CHEATING...

Regardless of gender it's still cheating...

If she gonna go behind your back and do that what else do you think she could be doing?

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I don't understand how any dood would be mad if they found out about this...me personally, I'd tell her, "You shoulda just told me....I don't mind." But if she leaves me for another girl, I wouldn't believe it. I'd remain speechless.

Then again, I'd have to be in the situation to get my full and true response.
LOL @ The first sentence.

I would have a problem with it personally. I don't buy into the hot les-bian action hype.

if she'll go behind your back with another woman which alot of men find attractive trust she'll do it with a man...

Back
Top Bottom