So you chillin in bed w/ ya girl at 2AM.... (UPDATE: Pg. 5)

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

IM A HELION wrote:
My girl (well, she kinda my girl, and she kinda ain't...
ohwell.gif
) gets texts from dudes while we in the bed all the time. She shows them to me and we laugh at how hard they simpin.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Youngin you the one slippin. Why does all these dudes have her number anyway? I've done the same thing wen I get caught texin a girl. LOL she ahead of the game tho..... I guess that makes u her favorite because she blatantly shows you all the guys who tex her......... or does that mean she knows you aint goin no where no matter what she does? Nter's pimp hands are sooooooooooo weak!
laugh.gif

Damn

I used to take her phone. And I'd respond myself. One time I actually called the dude and had like a 10minute conversation about random stuff...then I toldhim never to call or text again. Now I just don't give a F.

IM A HELION wrote:
ohwell.gif
) gets texts from dudes while we in the bed all the time. She shows them to me and we laugh at how hard they simpin.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Youngin you the one slippin. Why does all these dudes have her number anyway? I've done the same thing wen I get caught texin a girl. LOL she ahead of the game tho..... I guess that makes u her favorite because she blatantly shows you all the guys who tex her......... or does that mean she knows you aint goin no where no matter what she does? Nter's pimp hands are sooooooooooo weak!
laugh.gif

So if you meet a gorgeous girl.... you aren't too expect that she has lots of guys numbers?
Puh-lease.
And usually pretty females get hit up by 32454353 guys whether they are single or not. (
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I hit up girls with boyfriends sometimes)

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

check ya girl.
On some real, a $@!@! textin ya girl late nite is a direct violation on her part cus she should have rules n parameters set with her friends (esp male)
tell her call da $@!@! back on speaker and see where he go wit the convo
If she act shady about not wantin to call $@!@! back. Tell her bounce.
co-sign

And usually pretty females get hit up by 32454353 guys whether they are single or not

only if those girls are in the habit of giving out their number to tons of guys.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Slow down junior, and yeah, she right here.........oblivious. BYE NOW!!
laugh.gif
so lets get them details
nerd.gif
gimme a sec... it's kinda hard to whip her phone out and type up her texts w/o her catching wind. I'm tab browsing as is just trying totype THIS message... fronting like I'm on wiki ans **%$
laugh.gif
. I handled that situati9on like a boss tho

IM A HELION wrote:
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AMEN BROTHA.. Well done.

Originally Posted by Piff Marley

Happened to me. I didn't care, but she texted dude back so I took it as "Bet, I can turn my phone back on".

Turned my #+%+ back on, started getting texts... "WHO the %*@* is texting you this late?!"

Me:
indifferent.gif

Chick was deaded early.
Real Talk shows her "friends" lack of respect plus the fact she replied.
eek.gif

TBONE95860 wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
IM A HELION wrote:
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So if you meet a gorgeous girl.... you aren't too expect that she has lots of guys numbers?
Puh-lease.
And usually pretty females get hit up by 32454353 guys whether they are single or not. (
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I hit up girls with boyfriends sometimes)

Look bra if you like to wife a girl who gives her number out to 32454353 guys jus for the sake of bein single then you got a lot of female problems ahead ofyou. Me personally, I like to feel special, maybe fight of 1 or 2 *!*++%, not 32454353. Plus if thats his girl I hope they talked for a good period of timebefore the cuffing. That gave her plenty of time to send out the "stop texin me" tex. Even though theres some cats who dont get that but its obviousits a constant thing by the way he's talkin. Thats not a good look.

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

I used to take her phone. And I'd respond myself. One time I actually called the dude and had like a 10minute conversation about random stuff...then I told him never to call or text again. Now I just don't give a F.
WHAT!?

Thats crazy! If i was smashin a girl and her man called me and talked my head off for 10 min then I'm a keep smashin his girl LOL. Thats not how you punksomeone fam, that jus shows them your a nice guy.......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

And usually pretty females get hit up by 32454353 guys whether they are single or not
only if those girls are in the habit of giving out their number to tons of guys.
To some extent yeah.... but when you're an attractive female.... you tend to be in contact/around/come across/meet lots ofguys....
And they may not be giving their # out at all once they're with you. They mighta just been on the single prowl until they met you
laugh.gif

Then its her responsibility to tell all of these other guys to stop calling her as she is no longer available.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

my girl gets texts at 3 and 4 am....

yet, acts like i'm tripping when i bug out...

nor has she cursed dude out..

she'll curse me out for missing a phone call...

won't say anything to THIS guy...

-rolls eyes-

WOOOOW this post is AMAZING!

Where are your balls at dude? LOL
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

To some extent yeah.... but when you're an attractive female.... you tend to be in contact/around/come across/meet lots of guys....
And they may not be giving their # out at all once they're with you. They mighta just been on the single prowl until they met you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You my friend are BUGGIN

Even if a BAD chick is single when she met me, if she got 1k dudes numbers in her phone it either means shes a JO or she has little to no self esteem and isfeenin for a boyfriend. Ive heard of chicks taking a thousand numbers but givin out your number to a thousand guys....
smh.gif

Either way I wouldnt wife a chick like that... Im good

-rolls eyes-

eN, PLEASE tell me your joking about this
smh.gif

-rolls eyes-

WOOOOW this post is AMAZING!

Where are your balls at dude? LOL
roll.gif

In her purse.

-rolls eyes-

smh.gif

Love shouldnt be like that homie ...

-rolls eyes-

You share that girl. Real Talk.

No smiles sir.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

To some extent yeah.... but when you're an attractive female.... you tend to be in contact/around/come across/meet lots of guys....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You my friend are BUGGIN

Even if a BAD chick is single when she met me, if she got 1k dudes numbers in her phone it either means shes a JO or she has little to no self esteem and is feenin for a boyfriend. Ive heard of chicks taking a thousand numbers but givin out your number to a thousand guys....
smh.gif

Either way I wouldnt wife a chick like that... Im good

-rolls eyes-

eN, PLEASE tell me your joking about this
smh.gif

now thats tough...
tired.gif
Ur chick should respect you enough to not even respond to the dudes. That's a technical foul, she might get ejected. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom