So Why Don't We Wash Our Hands BEFORE Taking A Piss?

I mean our nuts should be cleaner than our hands right? Being that our hands are out mingling with the elements.

pimp.gif

I mean our nuts should be cleaner than our hands right? Being that our hands are out mingling with the elements.

pimp.gif

I do depending on what ive done before I use the restroom. So many people dont wash before or after..

I do depending on what ive done before I use the restroom. So many people dont wash before or after..

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

There needs to be some sort of alarm for folks that walk out of the bathroom without washing their hands. I am working on a documentary about this very subject. Stay tuned.
pimp.gif

There needs to be some sort of alarm for folks that walk out of the bathroom without washing their hands. I am working on a documentary about this very subject. Stay tuned.
pimp.gif

i wipe my D tip after peeing like a female..

does that make me ayo?

serious..

i wipe my D tip after peeing like a female..

does that make me ayo?

serious..

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

pimp.gif
You'd be surprised at the amount of people I catch walking out of bathroom STALLS without washing
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
You'd be surprised at the amount of people I catch walking out of bathroom STALLS without washing
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
the door should only unlock after they use the soap and faucet for a certain amount of time
but.... that could lead to disaster though so, an embarrassing alarm sounds good

pimp.gif
the door should only unlock after they use the soap and faucet for a certain amount of time
but.... that could lead to disaster though so, an embarrassing alarm sounds good

Man I see folks not wash their hands after doo-doo-ing. Like are you that scared of water? I hate when people are lazy about things not even worth being lazy about.

Back
Top Bottom