So who wins next year???

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

A vet-laden team.

Anyone know the average age of the past 5 NBA championship winners?
2006-2007: San Antonio Spurs 30.37 years
eek.gif

2007-2008: Boston Celtics 28.46 years
2008-2009: Los Angeles Lakers 26.25 years
2009-2010: Los Angeles Lakers 27.61 years
2010-2011: Dallas Mavericks 28.44 years

Avg. age of last 5 champions: 28.22 years

I had to go to basketball reference and do the averages of each team myself.

Lakers vs ???

Lakers win!
tongue.gif

Seriously though, its too early to tell. Some changes will be made. Who knows who goes where? All we can do is speculate for now.

Lakers vs ???

Lakers win!
tongue.gif

Seriously though, its too early to tell. Some changes will be made. Who knows who goes where? All we can do is speculate for now.

East: Boston/Miami.

West: Lakers/OKC/Mavericks.

Out of all those team I think Boston will take the 12' chip because of the Finals experience. They know what it takes to win and get there. & they have the most complimentary big three. Surround them with young defensive bigs & they will take it all.

East: Boston/Miami.

West: Lakers/OKC/Mavericks.

Out of all those team I think Boston will take the 12' chip because of the Finals experience. They know what it takes to win and get there. & they have the most complimentary big three. Surround them with young defensive bigs & they will take it all.

Portland. We got Gerald Wallace, LaMarcus Aldridge and the Ghost of Brandon Roy carrying us to the promised land!

Portland. We got Gerald Wallace, LaMarcus Aldridge and the Ghost of Brandon Roy carrying us to the promised land!

Originally Posted by Noskey

Stop lying to yourself man. You don't believe that. If you do, we can make a wager. I am willing to bet any amount of money on it as well. Just let me know when you are ready.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Stop lying to yourself man. You don't believe that. If you do, we can make a wager. I am willing to bet any amount of money on it as well. Just let me know when you are ready.

Of course I dont believe it. That dip $#+@ Paul Allen just fired the man who was leading us in the right direction, now we're starting over with the scouting director playing GM for who-knows-how-long
30t6p3b.gif
We aint doing $#+@, and we'll be lucky to be in the playoffs next year with the tailspin the team's gonna be in between the front office, the contracts and the inevitable injuries next year. We're +@%%#*, man. Completely +@%%#*
tired.gif
Unless of course [nameless Allen crony playing GM] turns out to be a GM savant and turns Brandon Roy and Rudy Fernandez into another all-star quality player.

Of course I dont believe it. That dip $#+@ Paul Allen just fired the man who was leading us in the right direction, now we're starting over with the scouting director playing GM for who-knows-how-long
30t6p3b.gif
We aint doing $#+@, and we'll be lucky to be in the playoffs next year with the tailspin the team's gonna be in between the front office, the contracts and the inevitable injuries next year. We're +@%%#*, man. Completely +@%%#*
tired.gif
Unless of course [nameless Allen crony playing GM] turns out to be a GM savant and turns Brandon Roy and Rudy Fernandez into another all-star quality player.

Back
Top Bottom