So who here believes in KARMA? *8 year old raped*

nt og

Banned
Let's say a pedophile rapes an 8 year old girl. Two days later, he dies painful, slow death in a freak car accident. He did something bad, so something bad
happened to him. That would be karma right? What comes around goes around?

Well that means that little 8 year old girl must have done something bad herself to be raped right? Something bad happened to her, so she must have done
something bad herself.

If there is a flaw in this logic, point it out to me.

But all you people that believe in karma are saying that that little 8 year old girl deserved to be rape.

This is how karma works, is it not?

yea..I don't believe in karma..

I dont think theres a flaw in your logic just your understanding. Things happens in life to people its not neccesarily karma just random events (im referringto an eight year old getting raped)

Karma is not universal, therefore what you said has nothing to do with the existence of Karma.

i dont believe in karma. its just a believe to try and prevent people from doing bad.

Bad things happen to good people. Karma will hopefully balance that out in her future.

I believe in Karma, but a very broad universal definition different from the calculated logic you described in your post.

Although I believe in Karma, I also believe in chance and statistics. (completely conflicting I know) Statistically speaking, bad things are going to happen topeople whether they deserve it or not. There is no rule that says everyone starts off with a clean slate.

I use Karma as a guideline for making decisions for myself. I chose to act morally knowing hoping thatsomewhere down the line, it will get repaid to me. If not, I'm content knowing I did the right thing in the first place.

i believe in karma, but only in a sense that i will eventually be effected by it in the end. if i do something shady to someone, it always comes back on me.

Karma can affect the people around you also, so maybe someone close to that girl did something bad. That's my only explanation for a situation like that.

Karma ties into natural selection and religion in my opinion, but I'm not about to open up that discussion.

Not necessarily...Just because the lil' girl was raped doesn't mean that Karma started with her...It may have been from the "wrongdoing ornegativity" of her parents...

There's a flaw in YOUR logic because your giving Karma a beginning and end...

The world is built off of energy...Read up on the Law of Attraction...

I believe in Karma but i'm sure the 8yr old girl didn't do anything to deserve to be raped.

Karma is a b**ch...TRUST!

Originally Posted by polkaaspott

This 8 year old must have done something really bad.
Not necessarily, sometimes things just happen. Karma will balance out that girl's life though, and eventually something really awesome willhappen to her.

i Believe in karma, didnt when i was younger and immature. Im paying for the choices & mistakes I made now in my youth.

How do you justify an 8 yr old getting rapped?
smh.gif
and what can be so bad to cause that type of pain for life?

What I'm getting here is

karma is selective about who are its victims.

bad things happen to good people because they know some bad people.

or anything bad that happens to good people isn't karma, but it's all just random.

nah....not buying it.

Karma is a figment of your imagination that you want to believe in, regardless if the effect is positive or negative.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by polkaaspott

This 8 year old must have done something really bad.
Not necessarily, sometimes things just happen. Karma will balance out that girl's life though, and eventually something really awesome will happen to her.
thats basically what i believe in

A one year old baby was killed, beaten with a hammer, there's a thread on it floating around. What could have the baby done that's so bad?

if an 8 year old gets raped,and the sicko dies afterwards, it is not karma

it is called justice because he deserved to die.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Karma is natural justice, so I fail to see your point.

Karma is not 100 percent, because true justice can never be achieved. Whether naturally or artificially.

I believe karma is subjective. For me, karma occurs when something bad happens to me and I am automatically reminded of something I had done to someone else.(almost like the same situation just reversed roles) When that occurs, I automatically associate the experience with what I believe to be karma.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

A one year old baby was killed, beaten with a hammer, there's a thread on it floating around. What could have the baby done that's so bad?

that's why karma doesnt make sense...

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

whose justice is that? certainly not the United State's or God's.

Back
Top Bottom