So whats it like to be a white male from a middle class family or richer?

truthgetsbusy

Banned
If you fall into that category share your stories, beliefs, and upbringing.   Did you go to college? How was your role model growing up? What is your circle of friends like?  What jobs did your parents have?  What type of women have you dated? How did your siblings turn out?  Do you share the same morals and beliefs as your parents?  Do you have a criminal record? 

I guess CNN did "Black in America" so I would like to go behind the scenes of being a white male from the middle class or richer.  Some interesting discussions should come from this. 

If you fall into that category share your stories, beliefs, and upbringing.   Did you go to college? How was your role model growing up? What is your circle of friends like?  What jobs did your parents have?  What type of women have you dated? How did your siblings turn out?  Do you share the same morals and beliefs as your parents?  Do you have a criminal record? 

I guess CNN did "Black in America" so I would like to go behind the scenes of being a white male from the middle class or richer.  Some interesting discussions should come from this. 

around 10 to 12 years of age, my dad made quite a bit of money, but got hooked on cocaine and meth and lost EVERYTHING including me to CPS. so i went from living good, to being broke as %##* living in foster care. it wasnt fun.

around 10 to 12 years of age, my dad made quite a bit of money, but got hooked on cocaine and meth and lost EVERYTHING including me to CPS. so i went from living good, to being broke as %##* living in foster care. it wasnt fun.

TGB didn't you retire broski?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by trak1sh

end well.....this will not.

Same thing I was thinking

yeah this thread is lame... lock this up... you dont see any white people ask, what is it like to be black and live in the projects? or what is it like to be mexican and work for minimum wage?

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by trak1sh

end well.....this will not.

Same thing I was thinking

yeah this thread is lame... lock this up... you dont see any white people ask, what is it like to be black and live in the projects? or what is it like to be mexican and work for minimum wage?

If he's asking for insight into a particular lifestyle it doesn't have to end badly..
laugh.gif

I don't see anything controversial about this topic that could cause a problem..Either you were about that lifestyle or you weren't.

If he's asking for insight into a particular lifestyle it doesn't have to end badly..
laugh.gif

I don't see anything controversial about this topic that could cause a problem..Either you were about that lifestyle or you weren't.

Back
Top Bottom