So what's been going wrong in your life?

apple windows

Banned
Well, this past weekend has been a true bummer. I woke up on saturday morning to find out one of my friends had past away the previous night before from anasthma attack. He was a former football player on our varsity team, but somewhere along the season, i'm not entirely sure what happened, but he turned inhis pads. Saturday was suppose to be a good day. We had our first championship game, our school had never gotten that far before(two previous seasons in a rowwe lost in the second round playoffs), but to wake up to news like this, just about every player on the team was shook. No one was in the zone. We wanted toget the win for him, everyone tried as hard as possible, pushing their bodies to the limit. We ended up losing the Championship game in OT 27 to 21. Can prettymuch call this the worst day of my life.
Sorry for the rant, so NT, tell me what hasnt been going exactly your way lately?

Damn, sorry to hear about your friend. I guess I don't have much to complain about, but I need a job.

My dog just ran away, literally. Errrrr, I need to learn manual, and I desperately need a job.

Many more but these are the ones that are driving me crazy right now.

Im failing some of my classes and im probably gonna have to repeat again if i cant finish this semester strong
indifferent.gif

I went to Target on Monday and when I got back to my car the whole passenger side door was all scratched up and dented. Somebody obviously tried to park in thespot next to me and ended up hitting my car, but of course, they left by the time I got there. Damn cowards. I was heated
mad.gif
smh.gif

edit: Sorry about your friend OP. R.I.P.
tired.gif
frown.gif

Sorry for you dude....
My freind woke up one day and answered to her phone she had a text and saw a dude's you-know-what.... it ruined her whole day....
I was eating dinner and this kid i really liked texted me and was like "umm yeah i'm going back to my old girl...." It ruined my whole week....which by the way was pretty darn good until that text.
smh.gif
frown.gif

nothing...

I am secured financially, school is going good, I am in the best shape of my life.

hopefully it remains like this forever!!

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by One Love

Im failing some of my classes and im probably gonna have to repeat again if i cant finish this semester strong
indifferent.gif

same here... college is rough
Note: The dude is only 16, and is in HS.

indifferent.gif

yea school & this one girl i really like.

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

indifferent.gif

yea school & this one girl i really like.

I'm doing okay..can't reallly complain..but the only that gets me is that I'm failing my AP Chem class
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
...BLOWER!
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

damn girl that sucks i thought me averaging like a 85 in ms whas bad
frown.gif

indifferent.gif

i thought for sure i would've got an a on my midterm i got a b-
indifferent.gif
the lowest you can get was a c.
i'd much rather do poor when not trying i dont know where i went wrong
ohwell.gif
all she wrote was more content

Not enough money coming in...i got alot of debt.And not enough to pay off...making the minimums every month..and going to my parents to eat.

I hate my job, Stress of college is REALLY doing a number on my acne, wondering how Im going to pay for school, my grandmother is sick but this is on thedivorced dads side of the family which I barely talk too and I cant work up the courage to call.

jobless..
nothing is motivating me to go back to school
actually..nothing is motivating me to do anything..
i just sit on the computer n talk to my girl all day.. or sleep..
been like this for almost 2 months.. quite frustrating..

Other than being charged with a felony (I'll have my day in court) I have no inclination to complain what so ever...

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

jobless..

Money IS my Motivation...

Keep ya head up.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

jobless..

SprungMoviePoster.jpg

Back
Top Bottom