So uh, what's the deal with Crabtree?

Has there been any news whether he's signing or not? I haven't heard anything lately just wondering...

Not signed... If/when he does, he ain't contributing #*%% this year...

unemployment-line1.jpg

being a little @#*@+, at the beginning i really wanted him to sign, now i dont care, the team is moving on without him

If/when he does sign I can see him getting in Coach Singletary's doghouse a la Vernon Davis.

what I wanna know is, if he sat out this season, does he have to go thru the whole process again (combine, etc)? He had a built in excuse to skip his 40 lastyear...

he need to just go ahead and get that deal done and get his money, cuz he aint top 10 next year....

hes being a little girl on her period.

let him sit out let him reenter the draft next season and lose money. teams are going to be reluctant to draft him after not playing for a year and becausehe's most likely still going to expect high pick money regardless of what round hes drafted in

I really see no way he signs. He won't take #10 money and the Niners can't do anything. The Niners break the slotting system and the NFL is in trouble.People are telling Crabtree he'll be a top 10 pick next year and he actually believes it. Bradford, McCoy, Suh, Dunlap, Benn, Bryant, Mays, Berry, Okungare all easily better than him. Not only would you have to draft him you'd have to pay him top 10 money no matter where you drafted him. Let him run the 40in the 4.5 range and kill his stock more than he already has. His "advisors" are killing his career.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

I really see no way he signs. He won't take #10 money and the Niners can't do anything. The Niners break the slotting system and the NFL is in trouble. People are telling Crabtree he'll be a top 10 pick next year and he actually believes it. Bradford, McCoy, Suh, Dunlap, Benn, Bryant, Mays, Berry, Okung are all easily better than him. Not only would you have to draft him you'd have to pay him top 10 money no matter where you drafted him. Let him run the 40 in the 4.5 range and kill his stock more than he already has. His "advisors" are killing his career.
Um... A 4.5 40 certainly would NOT drop his stock...

Originally Posted by HollandOates

I really see no way he signs. He won't take #10 money and the Niners can't do anything. The Niners break the slotting system and the NFL is in trouble. People are telling Crabtree he'll be a top 10 pick next year and he actually believes it. Bradford, McCoy, Suh, Dunlap, Benn, Bryant, Mays, Berry, Okung are all easily better than him. Not only would you have to draft him you'd have to pay him top 10 money no matter where you drafted him. Let him run the 40 in the 4.5 range and kill his stock more than he already has. His "advisors" are killing his career.

Mis-typed 4.6

him expecting top pick money is going to drop his stock though. if he sits out he's not going to go from the number 10 pick to the number 5 or 6 pick.

if he's available with the 15th or 16th pick, teams are going to be reluctant to draft him because of his unrealistic demmands. a year off from playingorganized football is going to hurt him and people are going to look at what happened with mike williams as well and shy away from him.

Originally Posted by HollandOates

Mis-typed 4.6
I was gonna say....

If he takes the year off and shows up at the Combine runnin a 4.6, I wouldn't even touch him.
laugh.gif

He's a @#%&@. I hate people like him. You earn your money by working hard and proving that you earn it. And that applies for anything. There are plentyof people in America right now that are unemployed and they would love to be in his position. He's crying over a contract? Boo hoo. Earn it.

It would be funny if the Niners drafted him again. I don't really know what he is doing, just because Mel Kiper and others "projected" youhigher, you went 10. You get paid #10 money. Deal with it, you still will get a ridiculous amount of money for proving nothing on the NFL field

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I wouldn't play for the weak %%+ Whiners either!

like people want to play for the Raiders, Seymour reluctantly joined them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom