So...there is mold on my spacejams, will seaglow remove it?

i guess this is the way JB can keep retroing there shoes and selling out. cause if every one DS there shoes for years and still stay icey. no one will need to buy retros

*BUMP*
was searching for subject of mold on icey soles on NT.

i have mold in my shoes too, not spacejams, but icey soles(mold is on the inside of the soles unreachable) that are on DS. RBK Vince Young trainers.

I'm going to try sealing the shoes in a container with ammonia or bleach, vinegar(whatever is supposed to kill it) for a few days(without the shoes contacting the agent) and see if that works. hopefully the vapors might seep into the soles and kill it. not sure if it will cause a worse reaction to the soles or even the shoes. probably will have the shoes smelling like whatever it is exposed to. I'll let yall know if it works.  I'll be the guinea pig with my RBKs.
laugh.gif

*BUMP*
was searching for subject of mold on icey soles on NT.

i have mold in my shoes too, not spacejams, but icey soles(mold is on the inside of the soles unreachable) that are on DS. RBK Vince Young trainers.

I'm going to try sealing the shoes in a container with ammonia or bleach, vinegar(whatever is supposed to kill it) for a few days(without the shoes contacting the agent) and see if that works. hopefully the vapors might seep into the soles and kill it. not sure if it will cause a worse reaction to the soles or even the shoes. probably will have the shoes smelling like whatever it is exposed to. I'll let yall know if it works.  I'll be the guinea pig with my RBKs.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom