So Serena got Breast Implants? or its just the bra...

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Serena is built and think, nowhere on her body is she fat. She's in better shape than most people on here, does she have more muscles than I would like to see yes, but I swear some dudes on here just ain't built or are scared to handle real women.

Give em to twigs to rub together though and it's
pimp.gif
and
eek.gif
all day.

Lettuce be cereal most offensive/defensive linemen are in better shape than the average human being, even thinner ones. She's athletic but gets sloppy very easily like a lot of thick women. Case in point

serena-williams-weekend-040609.jpg

serenapink.jpg

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Serena is built and think, nowhere on her body is she fat. She's in better shape than most people on here, does she have more muscles than I would like to see yes, but I swear some dudes on here just ain't built or are scared to handle real women.

pimp.gif
and
eek.gif
all day.
wait so 'real women' are ripped? 
oh 

funny thing is i am "built" for that but in no way do i want to take part in any sexual activity with a large muscular woman
I wasn't speaking more ripped but any women with shape or curves seemingly on NT is fat, when it's simply just ridiculous. I'm not the biggest dude by any stretch of the imagination so I guess that may be why I like my women with some type of shape, F I want to start a fire for trying to smash someone for
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

pimp.gif
and
eek.gif
all day.
wait so 'real women' are ripped? 
oh 

funny thing is i am "built" for that but in no way do i want to take part in any sexual activity with a large muscular woman
I wasn't speaking more ripped but any women with shape or curves seemingly on NT is fat, when it's simply just ridiculous. I'm not the biggest dude by any stretch of the imagination so I guess that may be why I like my women with some type of shape, F I want to start a fire for trying to smash someone for
laugh.gif

Where in the picture OP posted does she look fat? Wide spectrum and definitions of fat, fit, average, skinny, anorexic on here I guess. *shrugs*

Where in the picture OP posted does she look fat? Wide spectrum and definitions of fat, fit, average, skinny, anorexic on here I guess. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

pimp.gif
and
eek.gif
all day.

Lettuce be cereal most offensive/defensive linemen are in better shape than the average human being, even thinner ones. She's athletic but gets sloppy very easily like a lot of thick women. Case in point

serenapink.jpg

far from sloppy.. and yes she some cellulite but i guess that makes her sloppy right?

this is from fit to sloppy

ekjtpqfwwopdpof.jpg

to

jessica-simpson-full-figured.jpg

jessica-simpson-fat-01.jpg

stop it 5... in her defense idk if that last pic is photoshopped or not
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
and
eek.gif
all day.

serenapink.jpg

far from sloppy.. and yes she some cellulite but i guess that makes her sloppy right?

ekjtpqfwwopdpof.jpg

to

jessica-simpson-full-figured.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^^It can happen to anyone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(word to Anna Nicole) but with thick women its almost guaranteed to happen.

^^^^It can happen to anyone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(word to Anna Nicole) but with thick women its almost guaranteed to happen.

LOL @ Serena being far from sloppy. She isn't actually very close to being sloppy. She is very muscular but she still has a high fat content to be a professional female athlete.

LOL @ Serena being far from sloppy. She isn't actually very close to being sloppy. She is very muscular but she still has a high fat content to be a professional female athlete.

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

pimp.gif
and
eek.gif
all day.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I know this is photoshopped, but good lord that's disgusting, and like Anton said, this does happen. That guy's
face in the background expresses my same feelings.

Spoiler [+]
vyj4o.jpg

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

pimp.gif
and
eek.gif
all day.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I know this is photoshopped, but good lord that's disgusting, and like Anton said, this does happen. That guy's
face in the background expresses my same feelings.

Spoiler [+]
vyj4o.jpg

^^^LOL I never said that it doesn't happen. I said it is easier to get that way with thick chick. Learn how to read.
laugh.gif

Look at the Alicia Keys thread. A thick woman has a greater propensity for getting fat than a naturally thin/slim woman.

^^^LOL I never said that it doesn't happen. I said it is easier to get that way with thick chick. Learn how to read.
laugh.gif

Look at the Alicia Keys thread. A thick woman has a greater propensity for getting fat than a naturally thin/slim woman.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Nah man, I was agreeing with with, I said it does happen like you said
Oh my bad, my reading today has been abysmal...I'm a bit distracted but yea there are no guarantees tho. Id be heated if I married kate upton and she ended up like Anna Nicole
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Nah man, I was agreeing with with, I said it does happen like you said
Oh my bad, my reading today has been abysmal...I'm a bit distracted but yea there are no guarantees tho. Id be heated if I married kate upton and she ended up like Anna Nicole
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom