So Serena got Breast Implants? or its just the bra...

She always had breasts, except when she's in action, they're strapped down in a sports bra. Out in public
at events and stuff, they're just pushed up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the "******" comments, these same dudes
claim to be straight but date actual dudes on the side.

She always had breasts, except when she's in action, they're strapped down in a sports bra. Out in public
at events and stuff, they're just pushed up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the "******" comments, these same dudes
claim to be straight but date actual dudes on the side.

I really hate the, "You don't like her because you can't handle her or have the materials to handle her." I mean would you use the same logic for any big girl? Serena isn't a FAT girl, but she is a big beast. No denying that. What if there was a thread about hitting Precious or Latifa, if I didn't want them does that mean I am admitting to lacking downstairs? I don't get it.

Why can't dudes like slim girls because they like them and it not having to be because they can't "handle" a real woman.

I am a fan of younger Serena, she is still phat but she is also gaining unneeded pounds as well. But I can understand why one would say she is ****** like. I can understand.

I really hate the, "You don't like her because you can't handle her or have the materials to handle her." I mean would you use the same logic for any big girl? Serena isn't a FAT girl, but she is a big beast. No denying that. What if there was a thread about hitting Precious or Latifa, if I didn't want them does that mean I am admitting to lacking downstairs? I don't get it.

Why can't dudes like slim girls because they like them and it not having to be because they can't "handle" a real woman.

I am a fan of younger Serena, she is still phat but she is also gaining unneeded pounds as well. But I can understand why one would say she is ****** like. I can understand.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

thank you DC

thank you DC

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by AG 47

I wore this exact outfit for Halloween a few years back, with fake boobs and a wig and this is exactly what i looked like.
laugh.gif

Who were you going as? Was it Serena? Or you just took it as a opportunity to cross dress?

A little bit of both. I was supposed to be serena and it gave me an opportunity to cross dress

roll.gif

anton funny as hell yo.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I wore this exact outfit for Halloween a few years back, with fake boobs and a wig and this is exactly what i looked like.
laugh.gif

Who were you going as? Was it Serena? Or you just took it as a opportunity to cross dress?

A little bit of both. I was supposed to be serena and it gave me an opportunity to cross dress

roll.gif

anton funny as hell yo.

There's a difference between
Spoiler [+]
ESPY-Serena-2.jpg
and
Spoiler [+]
gabbysidibe-e1294667302790.jpg

They look nothing alike other than being dark-skinned. I can see how Serena does have a hard look sometimes in the face, but to call her fat and say she's "gaining unneeded pounds"and "a big beast" is just
following the rest of the sheep and being blind. And there's nothing at all wrong with slim girls either, but i think the "you couldn't handle that" comment from gets said because of dudes who prefer girls who look
Spoiler [+]
little_girl_in_bikini.jpg
or
Spoiler [+]
article-1079411-02238BC4000005DC-623_224x668.jpg
, meaning they like the feel of little girls, or the ambiguous "maybe a guy/maybe a girl" feeling.
It's disgusting either way whether you're hittin Precious doggystyle cause you love "thick mass
sick.gif
", or you like having a pair of legs over your shoulders that you can't tell if it's Amy Winehouse's, or Prince's.  

There's a difference between
Spoiler [+]
ESPY-Serena-2.jpg
and
Spoiler [+]
gabbysidibe-e1294667302790.jpg

They look nothing alike other than being dark-skinned. I can see how Serena does have a hard look sometimes in the face, but to call her fat and say she's "gaining unneeded pounds"and "a big beast" is just
following the rest of the sheep and being blind. And there's nothing at all wrong with slim girls either, but i think the "you couldn't handle that" comment from gets said because of dudes who prefer girls who look
Spoiler [+]
little_girl_in_bikini.jpg
or
Spoiler [+]
article-1079411-02238BC4000005DC-623_224x668.jpg
, meaning they like the feel of little girls, or the ambiguous "maybe a guy/maybe a girl" feeling.
It's disgusting either way whether you're hittin Precious doggystyle cause you love "thick mass
sick.gif
", or you like having a pair of legs over your shoulders that you can't tell if it's Amy Winehouse's, or Prince's.  

My god you completely missed my point man. I wasn't comparing those two. Just go back and re-read what I said please.

LOL When did I call her fat, again re-read what I said please.

She is a big beast. I call her a beast because she is just that. She is an aggressive, machine on the court. I am not making any racially motivated statements. Sorry it could have been taken that way.

LOL @ The last two pictures you posted. Yea, go ALL the way to the skinniest possible female as if women that are slim with nice bodies don't exist.

You got it dude. Not even sure why I am wasting my time.

My god you completely missed my point man. I wasn't comparing those two. Just go back and re-read what I said please.

LOL When did I call her fat, again re-read what I said please.

She is a big beast. I call her a beast because she is just that. She is an aggressive, machine on the court. I am not making any racially motivated statements. Sorry it could have been taken that way.

LOL @ The last two pictures you posted. Yea, go ALL the way to the skinniest possible female as if women that are slim with nice bodies don't exist.

You got it dude. Not even sure why I am wasting my time.

sick.gif
at the child in the bikini. What parent allows their child to go out like that even if its for fashion? Disgusting.

sick.gif
at the child in the bikini. What parent allows their child to go out like that even if its for fashion? Disgusting.

DC made a great point.

I just don't see why some people get heated when their own views and tastes for women are not shared by everyone else; and then, the very same people go on talking about "Yeah, they don't like her because they can't handle her" or hell, even bring out the race card.

Like, what the +#%*? Are some people so immature that they can't even accept the fact that people have different tastes in women? Get over yourselves... Some people have different standards and tastes on the topic of women, so why the +#%* are y'all overreacting? Last time I checked, every single person on this planet is entitled to their own opinions.

DC made a great point.

I just don't see why some people get heated when their own views and tastes for women are not shared by everyone else; and then, the very same people go on talking about "Yeah, they don't like her because they can't handle her" or hell, even bring out the race card.

Like, what the +#%*? Are some people so immature that they can't even accept the fact that people have different tastes in women? Get over yourselves... Some people have different standards and tastes on the topic of women, so why the +#%* are y'all overreacting? Last time I checked, every single person on this planet is entitled to their own opinions.

Back
Top Bottom