So NT, your at home and THIS THING is in your crib, what would you do?

Best case scenario ninjahood lives next door and can run over when he hears your screams.

500x1000px-LL-d4950266_flintlock-pistol.jpeg

we all know he keeps silver bullets in that thing.

Sitting at my computer I have a 9mm, a .357 mag, my 12" throwing knife, a broad sword, an axe-bladed entrenching tool, a tomahawk, two hatchets, and about 8 knives of various lengths all within a few seconds. It should probably worry more about me :tongue:

Last edited:
I'd grab my Pam and grill lighter and make whoever that is wish they were the Joker last Halloween

Yo... how effed would it be if you shot wolfie.... only to find out it was actually your bestfriend/roomate trying to crawl up the basement stairs with 2 broken legs and the reason he didnt identify himself was because his mouth is taped shut under the mask. After the gunshot you go into the basement to examint your kill you begin to realize what happened .... but its too late.... your friend was trying to warn you that the people that did this to him were waiting in the basement for you the whole time.
*THUMP* You dont see a thing and get knocked out from behind.... and wake up... in a different basement.... a close friends basement... with your legs broken.... mouth taped shut... wearing a wolf mask.

Yo... how effed would it be if you shot wolfie.... only to find out it was actually your bestfriend/roomate trying to crawl up the basement stairs with 2 broken legs and the reason he didnt identify himself was because his mouth is taped shut under the mask.

After the gunshot you go into the basement to examine your kill, you begin to realize what happened .... but already its too late.... your friend was trying to warn you that the people that did this to him were waiting in the basement for you the whole time.
*THUMP* You dont see a thing and get knocked out from behind.... and wake up... in a different basement.... a close friends basement... with your legs broken.... mouth taped shut... wearing a wolf mask.

Last edited:
Grab my phone and quickly try to make a thread on NT titled, "Gentlemen, its been a pleasure.'''

I bet that thing doesn't even lift. I mean, look at its biceps, or lack thereof. I'd let it get closer then hit it with the bus driver upper cut back down the stairs.

Then probably chain it up and keep it as a pet. Train it. Be feared by all.
bruh that got me dying tho

But foreal I'd had to run outa my house pissed off at the same time, got werewolves crawlin up the damn n stairs ****

Yo... how effed would it be if you shot wolfie.... only to find out it was actually your bestfriend/roomate trying to crawl up the basement stairs with 2 broken legs and the reason he didnt identify himself was because his mouth is taped shut under the mask.

After the gunshot you go into the basement to examine your kill, you begin to realize what happened .... but already its too late.... your friend was trying to warn you that the people that did this to him were waiting in the basement for you the whole time.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You sir, win the internet

**** I would close the door...go grab my dads machete and wait for it to come to the door, and if it doesnt I will leave the house go buy a gun..and go back in and shoot it but only if it approaches me with much rage. 

Last edited:
If I knew this thing was coming up for me? I wouldn't call and tell anybody, but I'd probably move. But I wouldn't call and be like "Hey, the werewolf is in 4E."

It's a human. I would do the same thing that I do to all the people in my basement: make it put lotion on its skin.

Back
Top Bottom