So NT, your at home and THIS THING is in your crib, what would you do?

Yo... how effed would it be if you shot wolfie.... only to find out it was actually your bestfriend/roomate trying to crawl up the basement stairs with 2 broken legs and the reason he didnt identify himself was because his mouth is taped shut under the mask.

After the gunshot you go into the basement to examine your kill, you begin to realize what happened .... but already its too late.... your friend was trying to warn you that the people that did this to him were waiting in the basement for you the whole time.
*THUMP* You dont see a thing and get knocked out from behind.... and wake up... in a different basement.... a close friends basement... with your legs broken.... mouth taped shut... wearing a wolf mask.

dog, I'm about to go check all my windows and doors after reading this ****

wtf is wrong with you :lol:

that ish scared me for real ya lol

Yo... how effed would it be if you shot wolfie.... only to find out it was actually your bestfriend/roomate trying to crawl up the basement stairs with 2 broken legs and the reason he didnt identify himself was because his mouth is taped shut under the mask.

After the gunshot you go into the basement to examine your kill, you begin to realize what happened .... but already its too late.... your friend was trying to warn you that the people that did this to him were waiting in the basement for you the whole time.
*THUMP* You dont see a thing and get knocked out from behind.... and wake up... in a different basement.... a close friends basement... with your legs broken.... mouth taped shut... wearing a wolf mask.
that story was a mixture of halloween where myers breaks the cops vocal chords and he cant tell people he is not myers and the ending to the blair witch project. you have a vivid imagination. props bruh.

I bet that thing doesn't even lift. I mean, look at its biceps, or lack thereof. I'd let it get closer then hit it with the bus driver upper cut back down the stairs.

Then probably chain it up and keep it as a pet. Train it. Be feared by all.
I was thinking the same thing. 
laugh.gif

Except I'd hit it with the pocket sand first.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Run, I'm fast, if he can get me I deserve to die........ All this after I mess my pants, cry myself to sleep, call my mom, and beg for mercy

that story was a mixture of halloween where myers breaks the cops vocal chords and he cant tell people he is not myers and the ending to the blair witch project. you have a vivid imagination. props bruh.

Little known Niketalk fact; dankenstien88 is actually Eli Roth.

Yo... how effed would it be if you shot wolfie.... only to find out it was actually your bestfriend/roomate trying to crawl up the basement stairs with 2 broken legs and the reason he didnt identify himself was because his mouth is taped shut under the mask. After the gunshot you go into the basement to examint your kill you begin to realize what happened .... but its too late.... your friend was trying to warn you that the people that did this to him were waiting in the basement for you the whole time.
:rofl: You insane bro. That's some Saw psychological horror ****.

If I nearly lose my bowels at trying to smash a spider with an envelope while driving, I can't even imagine :lol:

I have killing knives in several spots in my house and I always have one on me sooo yeah I'd kill it

roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont know why but that got me

Yo... how effed would it be if you shot wolfie.... only to find out it was actually your bestfriend/roomate trying to crawl up the basement stairs with 2 broken legs and the reason he didnt identify himself was because his mouth is taped shut under the mask. After the gunshot you go into the basement to examint your kill you begin to realize what happened .... but its too late.... your friend was trying to warn you that the people that did this to him were waiting in the basement for you the whole time.
If it isn't already, this will be a movie.

Back
Top Bottom