So NT, your at home and THIS THING is in your crib, what would you do?

I'd fight that thing over finding this in my coffee.

tumblr_mjx23aPA4R1qzhnmco1_500.jpg

:x chill

One thing I've learned about the human race is that we attack lifeforms
that do not look like us, assuming that it wants to hurt
us. Or that its life is somehow inferior to our own.

Last edited:
Ok, obviously its a human.

But if its legitimately a werewolf, what are we looking at as far as height and weight?

But if its legitimately a werewolf, what are we looking at as far as height and weight?

Height would be around 6 ft. Maybe 200-250 pounds?

But I'd be at the top of the stairs, some pocket sand and a well timed kick to the jaw would have it down the stairs. Then I'd grab a heavy object from the closest room and drop it on it. Take off my belt and restrict it, then use a rope to tie it up. Break it's legs.

Train it and heal it, and it becomes my pet :pimp:

None shall stand in my way.

But I'd be at the top of the stairs, some pocket sand and a well timed kick to the jaw would have it down the stairs. Then I'd grab a heavy object from the closest room and drop it on it. Take off my belt and restrict it, then use a rope to tie it up. Break it's legs.

so basically after you beat it down and break its body and its will, you'll build it back up bigger and better than ever, and it will forever live in your service?

View media item 332562

sounds legit

Train it and heal it, and it becomes my pet
pimp.gif

so basically after you beat it down and break its body and its will, you'll build it back up bigger and better than ever, and it will forever live in your service?

View media item 332562

sounds legit

#ThugLife #YOLO

Yo... how effed would it be if you shot wolfie.... only to find out it was actually your bestfriend/roomate trying to crawl up the basement stairs with 2 broken legs and the reason he didnt identify himself was because his mouth is taped shut under the mask. After the gunshot you go into the basement to examint your kill you begin to realize what happened .... but its too late.... your friend was trying to warn you that the people that did this to him were waiting in the basement for you the whole time.
*THUMP* You dont see a thing and get knocked out from behind.... and wake up... in a different basement.... a close friends basement... with your legs broken.... mouth taped shut... wearing a wolf mask.

jUaf2.gif

Last edited:
real answer: run as fast as i can and start screaming at the top of my lungs

brave answer: run to my room, get my machete from under my bed and go out swinging :smokin

Back
Top Bottom