So Niketalk...What do you have for homework tonight?

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

No classes tomorrow FTW
pimp.gif

Snow did something good.

stat...first part i can do but the second i dont have a working printer to print the quiz thats due tomorrow and i have to work all day until class

i need to study for this bio test but probably won't

I'm a teacher....so no homework is due for me...
pimp.gif

However, my lesson in Geometry tomorrow is on parallel lines and proportional parts
laugh.gif

SCREW YOU OP, Reminded me I had to start my paper so I could ask my professor what do with my topic tomorrow.
mad.gif

I need to step up my academics
smh.gif
come too far to fail now.

Small Business Planning, Bar Prep, and Commercial Transactions....Did none yet though. Late Classes. 3L year FTW!

developmental biology midterm... this @@$@ is not interesting at all... i'd study cell, molecular, biochem or physio any day but this is just
sick.gif

practice modeling heads in autodesk maya

draw 5 rotaions each for the male and female anatomy for character design

work on my storyboard for my short animation

instead I'm going to read "watchers" by dean koontz, i hate animation.

Originally Posted by romedadude

I've got some Stats homework, it's not hard at all, just time consuming.

I'm trying to find the median for a sample size of 30...is there a formula to find it without ordering the numbers?

put the numbers in a stat plot with your calculator and do it that way (1-VARS STATS)

But just calculus for me, multi-variable stuff is pissin me off

i have a 2000 word draft due tomorrow.. its just a draft so i'm not really sweating it, but i'm probably gonna stay up for another hour or two.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I have a Physiology and Histology/Cell bio cumulative miniboard exams coming up plus a regular exam coming up in 3 weeks, all within a span of 10 days. I just looked at my schedule and pulled one of these

3f92562eab96b2ae4f0d7e6905f63a7e2b80a6e.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
that's that medical school hype. by this time next year i'll be making the same face. i really got to enjoy my last year as an undergrad
laugh.gif

anyways i did all my homework on friday and saturday in anticipation for the superbowl. the only thing i have left is to put the finishing touches on 3 page paper i'm writing in Arabic
sick.gif

Multivariable Calculus about 60 problems but its due Tuesday so i will do a little more than a half today and the rest tomorrow

A bunch of %*+# for Organizational Behavior. Hopkins still isn't closed yet 
indifferent.gif
. I better not have to drive to school tommorrow.

5 page essay for my english class and i have to read the first two acts of Othello by tomorrow. havent done anything yet.
laugh.gif

gotta bust an all nighter for this one.
tired.gif

Gotta finish up my excel workbook for my Financial Modeling class. I'm too tired right now so I'll probably wake up early & finish it then.

It's nights like these, staying up doing homework, where sleep sounds better than anything else in the world
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom