So my girl sent me this message....

Originally Posted by yeerp

how could he fap

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what you did, seent it

lol thats a new one. I've read about people that have sex in their sleep though. Like thye will get up and just start having sex with whoever is close to them and won't remember a thing. It's actually kind of a serious problem.

But yo I have been asleep and woke to my girl shakin hands with my lil buddy and that was a pretty crazy experience. Going from out cold to red hot. anyones chicks ever do this? its like a not unpleasantly loud and annoying alarm clock.

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

lol thats a new one. I've read about people that have sex in their sleep though. Like thye will get up and just start having sex with whoever is close to them and won't remember a thing. It's actually kind of a serious problem.

But yo I have been asleep and woke to my girl shakin hands with my lil buddy and that was a pretty crazy experience. Going from out cold to red hot. anyones chicks ever do this? its like a not unpleasantly loud and annoying alarm clock.
Yeah I just consider it wake up morning specs.

Awwww maannn 
laugh.gif

You can't make this stuff up...

I immediately started thinking of Due Date when homie & his dog was in the car fapping...

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

Yup, my ex did that to me before. Got woken up to a morning hj, so unexpected, and the finish was
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom