So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Is there gonna be a live stream for when they meet up?

roll.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Curiosity killed the cat. I would want to know what she wants but we all know nothing good will come from this situation.

Curiosity killed the cat. I would want to know what she wants but we all know nothing good will come from this situation.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by KingJay718

She might want a favor from you.  My ex hit me out of the blue asking me to get her some asthma medication on my insurance.  When I told her to ask her new man she said that he doesn't have asthma. 

And nope I didn't get her the meds. 

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 Stupid $*# %$$#$.  I'll put you on.  if you know how to kiss you can get anything out of her.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by KingJay718

She might want a favor from you.  My ex hit me out of the blue asking me to get her some asthma medication on my insurance.  When I told her to ask her new man she said that he doesn't have asthma. 

And nope I didn't get her the meds. 

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 Stupid $*# %$$#$.  I'll put you on.  if you know how to kiss you can get anything out of her.

**Update people**

To sum up everything, Here is what she said:

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me: What made you think about this all of a sudden after a year????
Her: Just been reflecting, that's all.
Me:Yeah, that was all I was trying to do was be a good BF, but obviously I wasn't good enough..smh

That's all for now.. If anymore comes I will indeed let you guys know and thank you all..

**Update people**

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me:Yeah, that was all I was trying to do was be a good BF, but obviously I wasn't good enough..smh

That's all for now.. If anymore comes I will indeed let you guys know and thank you all..

Originally Posted by FDUB

**Update people**

Havent been keeping up with the thread but i thought you were mseting up with her?? Now you gotta wait if something else comes up?hmmmmmmm.

Originally Posted by FDUB

**Update people**

Havent been keeping up with the thread but i thought you were mseting up with her?? Now you gotta wait if something else comes up?hmmmmmmm.

Back
Top Bottom