So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

her roster is low and she is just using you for attention ive been through this before i know how it works unless she straight out tells you she wants to be in a relationship with you than more than likely she just trying to keep you around for a confident boost dont trust it............

her roster is low and she is just using you for attention ive been through this before i know how it works unless she straight out tells you she wants to be in a relationship with you than more than likely she just trying to keep you around for a confident boost dont trust it............

Don't take that back b, its what she wants. To be dumped simply because she's bored of you sucks, prolly wont change in the future.

Don't take that back b, its what she wants. To be dumped simply because she's bored of you sucks, prolly wont change in the future.

OP she probably thinks youre on some Helga Pataki type +*%%. Should've never said that. Text sounds like you are still feeling her and that you LACK CONFIDENCE.

OP she probably thinks youre on some Helga Pataki type +*%%. Should've never said that. Text sounds like you are still feeling her and that you LACK CONFIDENCE.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by FDUB

**Update people**

To sum up everything, Here is what she said:

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me: What made you think about this all of a sudden after a year????
Her: Just been reflecting, that's all.
Me:Yeah, that was all I was trying to do was be a good BF, but obviously I wasn't good enough..smh

That's all for now.. If anymore comes I will indeed let you guys know and thank you all..

Do you not see how the bolded part shows that you still have feelings for her and are still salty?

Damn, you left off even lamer then when she dumped you with that statement.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

**Update people**

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me:Yeah, that was all I was trying to do was be a good BF, but obviously I wasn't good enough..smh

That's all for now.. If anymore comes I will indeed let you guys know and thank you all..

Do you not see how the bolded part shows that you still have feelings for her and are still salty?

Damn, you left off even lamer then when she dumped you with that statement.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Retro23J

**Update people**

roll.gif
roll.gif
Perfect execution is perfect
मेधावी!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Retro23J

**Update people**

roll.gif
roll.gif
Perfect execution is perfect
मेधावी!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

**Update people**

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

She won. You gave her exactly the reaction she wanted with your response.

This. OP i am now disappointed. You didnt even end up meeting with her and she still got you
30t6p3b.gif

**Update people**

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

She won. You gave her exactly the reaction she wanted with your response.

This. OP i am now disappointed. You didnt even end up meeting with her and she still got you
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom