So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

DAMMIT.
I thought it went down.
ricky409's post was
pimp.gif
though so I guess that makes up for the dissapoint I haz.

DAMMIT.
I thought it went down.
ricky409's post was
pimp.gif
though so I guess that makes up for the dissapoint I haz.

this thread is so stupid,We can all see OP is STILL salty over her, He dont wanan see her or talk to her cuz hes gonna have feelings for her all over again OP is scared

this thread is so stupid,We can all see OP is STILL salty over her, He dont wanan see her or talk to her cuz hes gonna have feelings for her all over again OP is scared

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

She sounds like a slutty swamp donkey OP, don't let your guards down. Leave your heart at home and see what she has to say. Damn I can't wait!

eek.gif
  daaaaamn... ruthlessness

She sounds like a slutty swamp donkey OP, don't let your guards down. Leave your heart at home and see what she has to say. Damn I can't wait!

eek.gif
  daaaaamn... ruthlessness

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

slutty swamp donkey? geesh 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

slutty swamp donkey? geesh 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Never thought a girl thread would go this far without a single pic 
laugh.gif

Edit: The reason why its so captivating is probably because there are no pics. Depending on how shorty looks in pics (if he had posted), this thread would have rapidly swung in a uniform direction.

Never thought a girl thread would go this far without a single pic 
laugh.gif

Edit: The reason why its so captivating is probably because there are no pics. Depending on how shorty looks in pics (if he had posted), this thread would have rapidly swung in a uniform direction.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Updating for OP:

She brought me to her moms crib. I laid pipe.
pimp.gif
She told me she was afraid I'd be pissed she kept our kid a secret after the breakup.

Turned to the other side of the bed and saw this...

mark-munoz-left-stars-cyrus--large-msg-120890069852.jpg

frown.gif
Was this meant to be humorous?  You're trying extremely too hard.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Updating for OP:

She brought me to her moms crib. I laid pipe.
pimp.gif
She told me she was afraid I'd be pissed she kept our kid a secret after the breakup.

Turned to the other side of the bed and saw this...

mark-munoz-left-stars-cyrus--large-msg-120890069852.jpg

frown.gif
Was this meant to be humorous?  You're trying extremely too hard.

Wow I never thought the first thing I would do in the morning is check for a update on some guy I dont know and his ex :/...

still no update
frown.gif

Wow I never thought the first thing I would do in the morning is check for a update on some guy I dont know and his ex :/...

still no update
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom