So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by ricky409

i'm all for positivity... shid.... CHECK MY SIG...

but i like to be extremely honest when i say this...

WHAT THE #%@@ FANTASY WORLD ARE YALL LIVING IN? THIS AINT NO SOAP OPERA... THIS AINT A FUGGIN MOVIE... CREDITS AINT GONNA ROLL, AND THERE'S NO HAPPY ENDING.

talkin about "oh... she wanna get back w/ you... she was STARING in some other guy's eyes while he was diggin' in them loins... and AFTER A YEAR... suddenly thought 'oh.... i made a mistake'... oh... and while you're at it... pay for it. that will REALLY show her"

sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that's the most ridiculous crap i ever heard.

then have the nerve to say "show up, swagged up like its the best decision you made" . you really think OP has that kinda poker face? you think ANYBODY that hasnt dealt with heartbreak a few times has that kind of poker face??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lets be real, OP... the other guy either CHEATED OR DISRESPECTED HER TO THE FULLEST...

sorry to be so blunt, but that's the way it is...

she was NOT expecting it... and didnt have ANOTHER GUY on lock to ease the blow... so she turned to you.

point blank period, fambs.

ignore it... save yourself about 6 more months of bull... cuz she's going to eventually flip it on you, make you feel like crap, get freaky w/ the same guy, and do it ALL OVER AGAIN.

then have to nerve to say folks have crazy imaginations...

walkin around w/ some of yall's mindframes... yall bound to get fugged over time and time again until you realize that the majority of these girlies aint #*%%...

its hard, but you gotta go thru alotta bull before you can find someone that IS #*%%...

i've been thru it, fambs... this aint no bitter, alone guy talkin, or some renegade cat that curse girls out at the club and then have them butt up at the end of the night.

i'm a regular guy, just like the majority of NTers, that realizes that games are CONSTANTLY being played.
6t1qfo.gif
while homie is 100% wit this post, im WAY more vindictive and malicious...i'd let her think *%% was cool, and eff around and try to smash anyone around her who she thought was

her friend, and probably knock down her sister or cousins for good measure
laugh.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

WHAT THE #%@@ FANTASY WORLD ARE YALL LIVING IN? THIS AINT NO SOAP OPERA... THIS AINT A FUGGIN MOVIE... CREDITS AINT GONNA ROLL, AND THERE'S NO HAPPY ENDING.

talkin about "oh... she wanna get back w/ you... she was STARING in some other guy's eyes while he was diggin' in them loins... and AFTER A YEAR... suddenly thought 'oh.... i made a mistake'... oh... and while you're at it... pay for it. that will REALLY show her"

sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

then have the nerve to say "show up, swagged up like its the best decision you made" . you really think OP has that kinda poker face? you think ANYBODY that hasnt dealt with heartbreak a few times has that kind of poker face??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lets be real, OP... the other guy either CHEATED OR DISRESPECTED HER TO THE FULLEST...

she was NOT expecting it... and didnt have ANOTHER GUY on lock to ease the blow... so she turned to you.

ignore it... save yourself about 6 more months of bull... cuz she's going to eventually flip it on you, make you feel like crap, get freaky w/ the same guy, and do it ALL OVER AGAIN.

walkin around w/ some of yall's mindframes... yall bound to get fugged over time and time again until you realize that the majority of these girlies aint #*%%...

its hard, but you gotta go thru alotta bull before you can find someone that IS #*%%...

i've been thru it, fambs... this aint no bitter, alone guy talkin, or some renegade cat that curse girls out at the club and then have them butt up at the end of the night.

i'm a regular guy, just like the majority of NTers, that realizes that games are CONSTANTLY being played.
6t1qfo.gif
while homie is 100% wit this post, im WAY more vindictive and malicious...i'd let her think *%% was cool, and eff around and try to smash anyone around her who she thought was

laugh.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

6t1qfo.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

6t1qfo.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ricky409 wrote:
6t1qfo.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That Lloyd Banks swagger.

Friends, Cousins, I even bone her sisters....on Christmas, sh** it was part of her wish list

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ricky409 wrote:
6t1qfo.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That Lloyd Banks swagger.

Friends, Cousins, I even bone her sisters....on Christmas, sh** it was part of her wish list

Wait so is this thread just 11 pages of speculation? Or did something actually happen? 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

If You Went A Year Without Her In Your Life Then You Can Go The Rest Of Your Life Without Her.... Ignore That Text Man. By Taking Her Back Your Letting Her Come Back At Her Own Convenience (Giving Her Power). Jus Do You Man. Its Millions Of Women Out Here...

Unless Shes A Flat Out Dime With Mass.

Pics.?
happy.gif
nerd.gif
On that Tyler Creator Twitter grammar... it never made sense to me why people found this an easier way to type... 
grin.gif

Wait so is this thread just 11 pages of speculation? Or did something actually happen? 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

If You Went A Year Without Her In Your Life Then You Can Go The Rest Of Your Life Without Her.... Ignore That Text Man. By Taking Her Back Your Letting Her Come Back At Her Own Convenience (Giving Her Power). Jus Do You Man. Its Millions Of Women Out Here...

Unless Shes A Flat Out Dime With Mass.

Pics.?
happy.gif
nerd.gif
On that Tyler Creator Twitter grammar... it never made sense to me why people found this an easier way to type... 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

So far no response on the text, but FYI to anyone here that believes I still want her back is wrong. I don't want her back, but I will say that for only 6 months that her and I dated, it really made me have a strong dislike for her on how it ended. I am curious on what she wants to say, but I know for sure if she talks about trying to get back with m, that's when I will say everything that is on my mind and go from there.. I have no intentions on getting back with this broad what so ever. Once she responds (If she does) I will post in full details.. I promise, but if she doesn't then oh well.. Move on with life..
pimp.gif

For anyone who missed OP's update on the last page.

Originally Posted by FDUB

So far no response on the text, but FYI to anyone here that believes I still want her back is wrong. I don't want her back, but I will say that for only 6 months that her and I dated, it really made me have a strong dislike for her on how it ended. I am curious on what she wants to say, but I know for sure if she talks about trying to get back with m, that's when I will say everything that is on my mind and go from there.. I have no intentions on getting back with this broad what so ever. Once she responds (If she does) I will post in full details.. I promise, but if she doesn't then oh well.. Move on with life..
pimp.gif

For anyone who missed OP's update on the last page.

man look .... seeing what she wants is a good thing
it shows you are not emotionally effected by her and it gives you the upper hand
knowing that another woman regerts dumping u should give you confiedence
and showing her that you are doing well also give you a extra boost
just be civil and let her do the talking

im positive it will help you

man look .... seeing what she wants is a good thing
it shows you are not emotionally effected by her and it gives you the upper hand
knowing that another woman regerts dumping u should give you confiedence
and showing her that you are doing well also give you a extra boost
just be civil and let her do the talking

im positive it will help you

My guess:

She was dating someone for a while. That didn't work out, doesn't mean she dumped OP for the dude, just something that happened since then but now isn't going on.
She's not getting attention anymore. Whether she wants OP back or not, who knows, but at the very least she wants to meet up and apologize for what happened because she probably thinks he'd be there for her again. Knowing he was a good dude to her, she's probably thinking she'll give it a shot and just say sorry and even if she doesn't want to date him still, she can at least feel like someone still wants her.

Back
Top Bottom