So. Much. Swag. *Added Doc of Making the Video pg.11*

you dudes just hate to hate.  how do you not see rihanna biting mia? mia's been out here.  my damb mom put me on mia years and years ago.  my MOM.
laugh.gif
you young bucks just don't know. paper planes wasn't her first song.  you just like it cause there's a few gun shots and diplo produced it and rappers spit over it.  nt loves to act like they know it all.  i saw this was 9 pages and i already knew why. i can almost guarantee if this thread was made by a dude it would be dead, but since it's female created ya'll all need to try and get quoted with rolling smileys trying to get some props by randoms you wouldn't know from a hole in the wall.

for the record, maximum swag potential has been reached.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

eiddyfouw,

Don't think there was any special rig to keep the car going perfecty sided like that.

I don't why in this next video there is Iranian/Persia music playing.
laugh.gif
This is in Saudi Arabia.
I know this can be done relatively easily without a rig.
However, I'm pretty sure her producer and manager would have had a rig created to ensure her safety.  Besides, she's a recent mother too.

From a producer's point of view, it's completestupiditywithout a harness and rig. especially cause you could easily build one that would be out of shot for her scenes..

Her music is terrible.
Her accent/voice is gross.
She is ugly as hell.
That BMW is old.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Antidope

Yeah that Stunt Double has major swag
I don't know about that. Doesn't look like a double to me.�
2 min mark my dude. She being extra bossy filing her nails on the side of the car. �I think thats her.�

eek.gif
pimp.gif
at the swag in this video.

french needs to jump on this asap
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Amazing that yall making it seem like rihanna and her team lookin over her shoulder on some " oh snap here comes MIA and her crazy boss swag ! We might be in trouble !" . Thats like kobe checking box scores every night keeping tabs on billy walker. I guess when youre the biggest female entertainer not named gaga, the hate starts to pile up. Rihanna > mia, and thats not even debatable.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

M.I.A
pimp.gif

Stop explaining her to these n_s. If they're out the loop, so be it.
2012 Based God huh. 
laugh.gif
that comment shows that you don't know what you're talking about...
The comment I underlined is why I made the statement. 
 I am not saying their style was similar I am saying the comment made was something that Lil B fans would say whenever someone asked them, "What is up with this dude."

@ Truth, why do you keep on insisting that people JUST found out about her? I am sure you didn't know who the hell she was before Paper Planes either. She wasn't 36 then. 
laugh.gif

Truth, one word of advice. When you have a debate with someone, chill out with the name calling. You resort to that often. Just stay on task with the topic, not the person you are arguing with.

At the end, I am still waiting for someone to explain to me how flipping off the millions...........AND MILLIONS......of people watching the SB wasn't a cry for attention. None of you MIA fans have seemed to explain to me how that is even possible. People don't do things like that for the sake of art. People do stuff like that to be the center of attention. And she got what she wanted. Like others have said, defend someone when needed. This situation doesn't warrant defending her. She is an entertainer, she wants fans, she wants eyes, she wants money. Simple as that.

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Amazing that yall making it seem like rihanna and her team lookin over her shoulder on some " oh snap here comes MIA and her crazy boss swag ! We might be in trouble !" . Thats like kobe checking box scores every night keeping tabs on billy walker. I guess when youre the biggest female entertainer not named gaga, the hate starts to pile up. Rihanna > mia, and thats not even debatable.

28iuafa.jpg

i hope you ain't no dude listening to them ho-tunes Rihanna be paying other people to write...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

2012 Based God huh. 
laugh.gif
that comment shows that you don't know what you're talking about...
The comment I underlined is why I made the statement. 
 I am not saying their style was similar I am saying the comment made was something that Lil B fans would say whenever someone asked them, "What is up with this dude."

@ Truth, why do you keep on insisting that people JUST found out about her? I am sure you didn't know who the hell she was before Paper Planes either. She wasn't 36 then. 
laugh.gif

Truth, one word of advice. When you have a debate with someone, chill out with the name calling. You resort to that often. Just stay on task with the topic, not the person you are arguing with.

At the end, I am still waiting for someone to explain to me how flipping off the millions...........AND MILLIONS......of people watching the SB wasn't a cry for attention. None of you MIA fans have seemed to explain to me how that is even possible. People don't do things like that for the sake of art. People do stuff like that to be the center of attention. And she got what she wanted. Like others have said, defend someone when needed. This situation doesn't warrant defending her. She is an entertainer, she wants fans, she wants eyes, she wants money. Simple as that.
Never called you a name. I said what your actions were.  But I didn't call names.

But this isn't a factual arguement.  People have given you countless reasons and examples to why they don't agree with you.  You clearly can't be swayed tho.  Even if MIA herself came on hear and told you otherwise you still wouldn't agree.  So of course nobody can explain it to you.  You don't want to believe anything else. 

Like I said before. Your claim is like saying DMX got charges because he wanted street cred.  Not because he was getting arrested and wildin' out before his music and fame but because he wanted attention and more fans. 

So let me ask you this.  Do you think any artist is capable of being on the Super Bowl stage and flipping the bird because they always do it and don't care?  Or do you believe every person believes the Super Bowl stage is the greatest opportunity in the world?  

Lil' B is a garbage rapper but actually could rap better if he tried to.  Lil B was given a chance to get on a song with Lil Wayne the biggest rapper in the game.  Guess what he did? Rapped like some garbage because thats what he does.  He could've brought his best 16 and gained wayyyy more fans and the respect of music fans.  But he didn't he lyrically flipped the bird to everybody listening.  My point is not everybody is on that Jay-Z/Kobe be the best business person/performer possible.  

If you don't want to accept it cool.  But don't try to tell people more knowledgeable than you on an artist/topic they are wrong. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

So what, MIA has 2 dope #$$ tracks in this and Paper planes. But come on, some of ya'll are fronting like Rhi Rhi's track record isn't defecating on MIA's...

Just as someone said already in the thread, Rhianna's name was thrown into the fire out of spite, but in reality she is the hotter out of the two, physically and musically. Numbers don't #!@+$@* lie.

Regardless of their backgrounds and history, Rhianna plays the bad girl role very well. Obviously it does because she's caking off of it. We all know she started off as a goodie-good imaged girl, but who the hell cares. She can't be intrigued by that lifestyle? She can't want to have that style now? Why? Because she wasn't always living that way? Because she isn't rolling around with dudes rolling on two wheels in the middle east? 

What the $!%$ ? 

Let that girl live. 
I'm sure you were rocking to Only Girl in the World too.
laugh.gif

Dismissed. 
The slurpage you are showcasing in this thread for MIA and the obvious hate for Rhianna is leading me to believe that you're just a damn hater. 
So what, she had a dope video. Now hop off her sack. If she's just now getting recognition that means her #*!% before wasn't that dope. The last dope MIA song I heard was paper planes, and just as someone else said, if it weren't picked up for a movie it wouldn't have been hot. 

Hell I'll take it one step further, if Kanye didn't remix the !%*#*%! beat and put her on stage she wouldn't even be recognized as much as she is now. You see the pattern there? Kanye puts her on stage and people start checking for her. Her hype dies down for a couple years, then Madonna puts her on stage and she's back in that same spotlight again. 

If your "favorite" artist is so hot, why can't she do it without other big names putting her on? Granted flipping the bird at the Super Bowl was a smart idea, genius to get her name buzzing, it still wouldn't have been needed if she was constantly putting out music. If she was already putting out a constant flow of dope %$$ tracks she wouldn't need put ons and gimmicks. 

I don't care how old she is either, cause if she's been out for a while she should have been had #*!% popping. The bad girl persona is dope, but so what. That #*!% alone isn't going to make me buy a record. 

Now please, dismiss yourself from your thread as you have already made it apparent that you just wanted to throw jabs at Rhianna. 

And whats crazy is, I don't like either of these $!%#%#% music. 

So what, MIA has 2 dope #$$ tracks in this and Paper planes. But come on, some of ya'll are fronting like Rhi Rhi's track record isn't defecating on MIA's...

Just as someone said already in the thread, Rhianna's name was thrown into the fire out of spite, but in reality she is the hotter out of the two, physically and musically. Numbers don't #!@+$@* lie.

Regardless of their backgrounds and history, Rhianna plays the bad girl role very well. Obviously it does because she's caking off of it. We all know she started off as a goodie-good imaged girl, but who the hell cares. She can't be intrigued by that lifestyle? She can't want to have that style now? Why? Because she wasn't always living that way? Because she isn't rolling around with dudes rolling on two wheels in the middle east? 

What the $!%$ ? 

Let that girl live. 
laugh.gif

Dismissed. 
The slurpage you are showcasing in this thread for MIA and the obvious hate for Rhianna is leading me to believe that you're just a damn hater. 
So what, she had a dope video. Now hop off her sack. If she's just now getting recognition that means her #*!% before wasn't that dope. The last dope MIA song I heard was paper planes, and just as someone else said, if it weren't picked up for a movie it wouldn't have been hot. 

Hell I'll take it one step further, if Kanye didn't remix the !%*#*%! beat and put her on stage she wouldn't even be recognized as much as she is now. You see the pattern there? Kanye puts her on stage and people start checking for her. Her hype dies down for a couple years, then Madonna puts her on stage and she's back in that same spotlight again. 

If your "favorite" artist is so hot, why can't she do it without other big names putting her on? Granted flipping the bird at the Super Bowl was a smart idea, genius to get her name buzzing, it still wouldn't have been needed if she was constantly putting out music. If she was already putting out a constant flow of dope %$$ tracks she wouldn't need put ons and gimmicks. 

I don't care how old she is either, cause if she's been out for a while she should have been had #*!% popping. The bad girl persona is dope, but so what. That #*!% alone isn't going to make me buy a record. 

Now please, dismiss yourself from your thread as you have already made it apparent that you just wanted to throw jabs at Rhianna. 

laugh.gif
 yeah you soft as charmin. My statement to you still stands. 

MIA is the politcally driven , sri lankan version of kreayshawn. One hit wonder %%* MCs who have fans only cause their "swag" is so crazy dope and artistic. And i aint a fan of rihannas music either, its just easy to call it like it is. And FACTS are, rihanna is the more acclaimed, sucessful and popular artist. Who cares if she got a squad writin her stuff? Yall really think this mia chick doin everything herself ?

This argument aint even bout nothin no more its just fans defending an artist. agree to disagree. Yall can ride with mia till shes 50 and doin boss stuff like flippin off kids on tv with her swagged out outfits and watch her groundbreaking videos showcasing her originality, " cause thats what shes always done "
smile.gif

laugh.gif

Dismissed. 

laugh.gif

Its all I got from your thread. 

laugh.gif

Its all I got from your thread. 
Says the guy who refutes by softly clutching Kanye's sack. Stop it 5.

You're trying too hard fam.
You haven't said ONE thing that proves me wrong. Now you're just trying to throw weak #%@ jabs to cover up the fact that you really don't have #*@! to counter with regarding the matter.

MIA's got you on your knees begging for air. Cotdamn. So. Much. Slurp. 

That ONE part is the ONLY dope part of the video. And she isn't even the first person to do that #*@!. What the hell did Rhianna have to do with any of that?

And stop fronting like you don't have any Kanye or Rhianna tracks. Ol' fronting face #%@ girl 
laugh.gif

Peace fam. 

You haven't said ONE thing that proves me wrong. Now you're just trying to throw weak #%@ jabs to cover up the fact that you really don't have #*@! to counter with regarding the matter.

That ONE part is the ONLY dope part of the video. And she isn't even the first person to do that #*@!. What the hell did Rhianna have to do with any of that?

And stop fronting like you don't have any Kanye or Rhianna tracks. Ol' fronting face #%@ girl 
laugh.gif
You're so simple. Clearly if you don't see the swag that's on you.  I can't put you on to swag if you lack the ability to see it. It's either you see it or you don't.

It's either you rock with it or you don't. Everything I could possibly say refuting you has been said by OTHER people in this thread that agreed with me ABOUT RIHANNA and I don't care to waste keystrokes explaining #%#% to a %#+*$ that don't know #%#% just off break.  

laugh.gif
You're so simple. Clearly if you don't see the swag that's on you.  I can't put you on to swag if you lack the ability to see it. It's either you see it or you don't.

It's either you rock with it or you don't. Everything I could possibly say refuting you has been said by OTHER people in this thread that agreed with me ABOUT RIHANNA and I don't care to waste keystrokes explaining #%#% to a %#+*$ that don't know #%#% just off break.  
Yawn. 

Why are ya'll talking about music in the general forum, though?
And what I don't understand is how some people can try to play Rhianna like she isn't the hottest broad out right now besides her bosses wife. 

Rihanna's bad girl image is very forced. I feel and see nothing authentic about her and her image. She is the Bajan Britney Spears. 
So what if she is physically hotter and sells more records? That gives credit and validation to her music and her image? You know how many crappy non-talented artists sell records based off of sex? Let's face it...If the girl wasn't attractive, she wouldn't be this famous. 

All is being said is that as much as you and other millions of devotees buy into her image and marketing ploy, it isn't authentic as she tries to come off like it is. Whereas M.I.A., her image is her through her artistic authenticity and craft, who also doesn't have to sell sex and her music speaks for itself. 

Jay Z is from Marcy projects. He came into the industry talking bout slanging rocks and Big Pimping.
This whole image about him wearing suits and having dinner with billionaires is forced because that's not who he was 10 years ago. We all know people are not allowed to change.

It's all an image created by his people to get him to be accepted by old white ladies at Victoria Secret runway shows.

Back
Top Bottom