So. Much. Swag. *Added Doc of Making the Video pg.11*

Originally Posted by fly23s

They cooking too son
You saw them cooking too at the end? 
roll.gif
 I was surprised they were getting it like that.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+

the fact that the other artist's stage name is NICKI MINAJ
This is what Im sayin. And why is showin your middle finger even considered anything? Humans need to stop regarding it as anything because it is so stupid
I agree, but she still knew what she was doing when she did that.

Desperate attempt from a fading artist to remain relevant.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 fading? dude she's been around for over ten years and she just found mainstream success recently. i mean for gods sake she was in the freaking super bowl just a few months ago. fading? did you even think about that when you typed it? salty man. 

Originally Posted by alexsal

Originally Posted by iYen

1320091440_singham_bollywood_action_scen.gif
I got an uncle that looks just like this dude....and this guy is a very famous indian film actor.  My mom and grandmother watch hindi films and they clown the hell out of my uncle everytime one of this guys movies come on.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
x 100000000000000000000000000000000 @ the stunt couple.

For all the haters that were up in here who had a problem with what I said about Rihanna not being like M.I.A. go to 10:22.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
�
laugh.gif
�at 12:30-12:40 the way he adds the last part

with hookers had me dying

edit yuku
mad.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Kramer

This is what Im sayin. And why is showin your middle finger even considered anything? Humans need to stop regarding it as anything because it is so stupid
I agree, but she still knew what she was doing when she did that.

Desperate attempt from a fading artist to remain relevant.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 fading? dude she's been around for over ten years and she just found mainstream success recently. i mean for gods sake she was in the freaking super bowl just a few months ago. fading? did you even think about that when you typed it? salty man. 
What reason would I have to be salty?

I haven't even heard ol girl's name since Paper Planes til she flipped the bird at the Super Bowl, and if I'm not mistaken... that wasn't even her song that she performed.

Maybe I don't listen to "swag" music... but if you think her stock is rising you're crazy.

Back
Top Bottom