So. Much. Swag. *Added Doc of Making the Video pg.11*

That is really here on the car...

However, the way they shot that, leads me to believe they had a rig on the car to keep that car propped up perfectly in that scene.

She was also most likely strapped with a harness that was not scene on cam

She's so ill, isn't her dad the head of some terrorist organization?
nerd.gif

eiddyfouw,

Don't think there was any special rig to keep the car going perfecty sided like that.

I don't why in this next video there is Iranian/Persia music playing.
laugh.gif
This is in Saudi Arabia.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Nah. Not at all. You kids confuse "random & sloppy" with "swag" way too much. That's why we have rappers walking around wearing ski boots indoors, now.

Your boy ain't no better...
Spoiler [+]
You're comparing Drake from a play when he was a child in the very distant past to MIA in a music video today; in the present. You must not be much of a logician.
I made no such comparison...
...I simply posted a picture of Aubrey for !#+%# and giggles (my jovial manner further evidenced by a .gif of a house cat dancing at the fact that though talented, Drake is prone to lame activity and you're addicted to saving him); however, you've taken it upon yourself to illogically infer that I was somehow comparing your cherished dream date to M.I.A.

Hey logician, riddle me this: what do you and this cat have in common?

Spoiler [+]
2qbx07o.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

She's so ill, isn't her dad the head of some terrorist organization?
nerd.gif
I knew that she supported the Tamil Tigers but I didnt know its cause her pops is the dude who runs the show.  learn something new every day.

Actually I don't know what you are talking about. What the hell is it about MIA that Rhianna wish she was? Inform me please. Don't call me a troll as a cop out excuse so you don't have to explain yourself.

i've watched this video so many times now.
I'm guessing cap means Rihanna's feigned bad**@ness, this rebel without a cause image she's put

forth lately

But MIA seems artificial and forced to me as well. Just hard for me to take semi-attractive women seriously in that type of way. Same beast.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But MIA seems artificial and forced to me as well. Just hard for me to take semi-attractive women seriously in that type of way. Same beast.
that's called sexism

and the "to me as well" goes against your point of not knowing what she/he meant

I don't care what it is. I didn't say any woman, I said attractive women. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

that's called sexism

and the "to me as well" goes against your point of not knowing what she/he meant

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I'm guessing cap means Rihanna's feigned bad**@ness, this rebel without a cause image she's put

forth lately

I was replying to him ChillieWIllie.

grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I am not understanding. I am talking about in a fake thuggery type of way. In a "Thug Life" type of way. Why is that worth shaking your head at? I could see if I said taking them seriously in a professional manner but we are talking about forced swag here.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Grimey
Did I miss something here? There's not even a remote correlation between the two.

How not? i see exactly what they're talking about.
Explain, cause I do not. Different music, different personalities, different motivation, different everything. If you're talking about "swag" I still don't see the correlation. What MIA tries to portray and what Rihanna tries to portray are completely different. 

Originally Posted by cap1229

grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I am not understanding. I am talking about in a fake thuggery type of way. In a "Thug Life" type of way. Why is that worth shaking your head at? I could see if I said taking them seriously in a professional manner but we are talking about forced swag here.
M I A never punched anybody in the face 
laugh.gif

she represents for the 3rd world and poor people

the only thing hypocritical about that is who she married, google it and come back with a better response

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

forth lately
But even what they're rebelling against is different lol. Rihanna seems to want freedom to do whatever she pleases. MIA is more about specific ideals like expression and sexism and racism and oppression. I really think the comment was just to throw Rihanna under the bus because these two artists are in completely different spheres. There is no correlation to be made.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I really think the comment was just to throw Rihanna under the bus because these two artists are in completely different spheres. There is no correlation to be made.

As I see. I guess she just has a bone to pick with Rhianna so she randomly threw her name out there for whatever reason.

Back
Top Bottom