So lets just do the age old Debate about Pyramids...

tyisny wrote:
eNPHAN wrote:

Agreeing with what the fact that technology is more advanced today than it was thousands of years ago? yes i never denied that.......... but to try and downplay the intelligence of the civilization because they couldny create items that are still generally new in the modern world is extreme.

In essence what im getting from you and Anton is that there is no chance egyptians had any kind of technology or concepts that america doesnt have right now(Not More advanced tech or concepts). and considering all that has been stolen from Egypt and destroyed i find that a little hard to believe.

tyisny wrote:
eNPHAN wrote:

Agreeing with what the fact that technology is more advanced today than it was thousands of years ago? yes i never denied that.......... but to try and downplay the intelligence of the civilization because they couldny create items that are still generally new in the modern world is extreme.

In essence what im getting from you and Anton is that there is no chance egyptians had any kind of technology or concepts that america doesnt have right now(Not More advanced tech or concepts). and considering all that has been stolen from Egypt and destroyed i find that a little hard to believe.

cute, the dates i see on there are the 1700s and 1900s, tho

not ancient egypt.

but that's because the white man wanted to hide the black man's discoveries, right?

also, how do you get entire empire-wide electrical grids that supported wide-spread electronic device usage from someone who takes electromagnetic pictures of pulses that naturally occur in our bodies?

im not saying theres no way whatsoever anything you guys are saying didnt happen...

im just saying its VERY far fetched and couldnt be further from "fact" or "truth"

its about as plausable as......well, aliens building the pyramids.

also, we all commonly know that human bodies produce electric charges.....which explains why you can "photograph" it.....im not sure if they knew that in the 1700s when this was a huge deal...

im not even sure they knew that in the 1930s when this was "discovered"

cute, tho, but this is in no way, shape or form "blowing my mind"

The replies to this post took a wrong turn several pages ago, smh.  We should be able to agree that Ancient Egyptian Civilization was amazing.  The structures they built, the mystery's surrounding Pharaoh's such as King Tut, etc.  I'd rather enjoy learning about a distant civilization as opposed to comparing it to our modern civilization. Who built the pyramids? Aliens or Slaves? The answer is not Aliens (imo) and whether or not it was slaves is debatable. Stick w/ the topic at hand, and stop trying to force your way of thinking on others..

The replies to this post took a wrong turn several pages ago, smh.  We should be able to agree that Ancient Egyptian Civilization was amazing.  The structures they built, the mystery's surrounding Pharaoh's such as King Tut, etc.  I'd rather enjoy learning about a distant civilization as opposed to comparing it to our modern civilization. Who built the pyramids? Aliens or Slaves? The answer is not Aliens (imo) and whether or not it was slaves is debatable. Stick w/ the topic at hand, and stop trying to force your way of thinking on others..

cute, the dates i see on there are the 1700s and 1900s, tho

not ancient egypt.

but that's because the white man wanted to hide the black man's discoveries, right?

also, how do you get entire empire-wide electrical grids that supported wide-spread electronic device usage from someone who takes electromagnetic pictures of pulses that naturally occur in our bodies?

im not saying theres no way whatsoever anything you guys are saying didnt happen...

im just saying its VERY far fetched and couldnt be further from "fact" or "truth"

its about as plausable as......well, aliens building the pyramids.

also, we all commonly know that human bodies produce electric charges.....which explains why you can "photograph" it.....im not sure if they knew that in the 1700s when this was a huge deal...

im not even sure they knew that in the 1930s when this was "discovered"

cute, tho, but this is in no way, shape or form "blowing my mind"

Auroras Borealis are proof if wireless energy in the air
200136888-001.jpg

i can agree that ancient egyptian civilization was amazing, one of the most amazing civilizations of human history.

that was never debated.

i just happen to subscribe to a school of thought that KNOWLEDGE, species-wide knowledge, HUMAN KNOWLEDGE is on a plane of progression...

without a, we wouldnt have b, but b is one step advanced over a....and so on and so forth...

the most current society will be the most knowledable and advanced, for they know EVERYTHING EVERY GENERATION OF HUMANS EVER KNEW, plus things that we didnt survive long enough to find out...

get it?

i learned about JFK in school

my father did not.

when being quizzed on the state capitals, my father didn't need to know honalulu nor anchoridge....

i did.

therefore, i learned more and had more knowledge at my age in school than he had at his age in school...

i mean, that's just reality...

thats the structure of time and wisdom...

i can agree that ancient egyptian civilization was amazing, one of the most amazing civilizations of human history.

that was never debated.

i just happen to subscribe to a school of thought that KNOWLEDGE, species-wide knowledge, HUMAN KNOWLEDGE is on a plane of progression...

without a, we wouldnt have b, but b is one step advanced over a....and so on and so forth...

the most current society will be the most knowledable and advanced, for they know EVERYTHING EVERY GENERATION OF HUMANS EVER KNEW, plus things that we didnt survive long enough to find out...

get it?

i learned about JFK in school

my father did not.

when being quizzed on the state capitals, my father didn't need to know honalulu nor anchoridge....

i did.

therefore, i learned more and had more knowledge at my age in school than he had at his age in school...

i mean, that's just reality...

thats the structure of time and wisdom...

Originally Posted by ToAnotherLevel

The replies to this post took a wrong turn several pages ago, smh.  We should be able to agree that Ancient Egyptian Civilization was amazing. 

This is not being debated, it's one of the greatest civs in human history.

The replies to this post took a wrong turn several pages ago, smh.  We should be able to agree that Ancient Egyptian Civilization was amazing. 

This is not being debated, it's one of the greatest civs in human history.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

200136888-001.jpg

aurora-borealis-curtains-alaska.jpg

yes, ancient egyptian philosophers are responsible for the naturally occuring auroras borealis...

you got it, bro.

(btw, static electricity is proof there is wireless energy in the air, too.)

also, here is what aurora borealis actually is...

Auroras result from emissions of photons in the Earth's upper atmosphere, above 80 km (50 miles), from ionized nitrogen atoms regaining an electron, and oxygen and nitrogen atoms returning from an excited state to ground state. They are ionized or excited by the collision of solar wind particles being funneled down and accelerated along the Earth's magnetic field lines; excitation energy is lost by the emission of a photon of light, or by collision with another atom or molecule
thank you egyptian philosophers.

200136888-001.jpg

yes, ancient egyptian philosophers are responsible for the naturally occuring auroras borealis...

you got it, bro.

Auroras result from emissions of photons in the Earth's upper atmosphere, above 80 km (50 miles), from ionized nitrogen atoms regaining an electron, and oxygen and nitrogen atoms returning from an excited state to ground state. They are ionized or excited by the collision of solar wind particles being funneled down and accelerated along the Earth's magnetic field lines; excitation energy is lost by the emission of a photon of light, or by collision with another atom or molecule

200136888-001.jpg
If there is an abundance of energy in the air why not harness it?  Not to say they invited it, but to say that maybe they and other cultures may differ from us because they lived by different principles like using sustainable technology vs. what we use today which is capitalistic time value of money based technology. 

200136888-001.jpg
If there is an abundance of energy in the air why not harness it?  Not to say they invited it, but to say that maybe they and other cultures may differ from us because they lived by different principles like using sustainable technology vs. what we use today which is capitalistic time value of money based technology. 

What's funny is that you all are not "debating" anything.  Additionally, my comment about agreeing that Ancient Egyptian Civilization was amazing was geared toward those who think otherwise, including the "Alien's Did It" thinkers.  By amazing, I mean capable of great things.
SN: Anyone else find it weird that people go straight to wikipedia when searching for 'facts' these days?

What's funny is that you all are not "debating" anything.  Additionally, my comment about agreeing that Ancient Egyptian Civilization was amazing was geared toward those who think otherwise, including the "Alien's Did It" thinkers.  By amazing, I mean capable of great things.
SN: Anyone else find it weird that people go straight to wikipedia when searching for 'facts' these days?

Great things yea, by the standards of those times definitely no one is arguing that. No one is arguing how great the pyramids are even by today's standards. When people start throwing out %+# like electromagnetic electricity usage and submarines without providing substantial evidence this is where I draw the line.

Great things yea, by the standards of those times definitely no one is arguing that. No one is arguing how great the pyramids are even by today's standards. When people start throwing out %+# like electromagnetic electricity usage and submarines without providing substantial evidence this is where I draw the line.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

200136888-001.jpg

you got it, bro.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

200136888-001.jpg

you got it, bro.

30t6p3b.gif

200136888-001.jpg
If there is an abundance of energy in the air why not harness it?

if they were harnessing an abundance of energy out the air through pyramids, to power a grid of electricity, why did they go extinct, again?

also, why did they burn oil lamps if they had all this abundant free electricity they were pulling out of thin air?

also, with an infinite power source, why werent they able to travel the entire planet and solar system?

or was proof of that hidden by the white man too?

Back
Top Bottom