So lets just do the age old Debate about Pyramids...

the point it,why are acting like you are inhere interested and posing questions that you and ur buddies ain't gonna do nothing but drop lols and smarty remarks back at?

Yeah we have more technology today, but what if they knew the simplicity of how tings work and didn't have to use tech the way we do know with.

We are still looking at the pyramids like "huh?"
Maybe they're not turned on because they are not in the same place they were they were on

And no it's not only egypt that's the obnly place in the world like this because there are stone cities all over the world that are built similar in plan and form.

We just always end up discussing egypt because that is an example most people are familiar with and see the most.

Other people could contribute with other pyramids from other cultures to discuss, but some people are truly bent on discrediting things.

You know what kinda effort it would take, to collect every cell phone, ipod, macbook, car, plane, nuclear reactor, flatscreen television and burn them so there's no trace of the technology we have today. Can you even begin to fathom what kinda undertaking that would be? Come on guys.

You know what kinda effort it would take, to collect every cell phone, ipod, macbook, car, plane, nuclear reactor, flatscreen television and burn them so there's no trace of the technology we have today. Can you even begin to fathom what kinda undertaking that would be? Come on guys.

yeah it would take some kind of mass inquisition like going around the world collecting artifacts and sacred texts from cultures and burning them and giving them something else do learn mean time whilst re introducing certain concepts about technology as new.

don't we talk about this stuff all the time?

And alexander the great was let into Egypt by the priest. It wasn't conquered lie you think with war. These conquerers were inducted into the mystery schools of the priest and merged with the culture. Why you think they began to take on egyptian customs instead of totally wiping them out? they were accepted in.

yeah it would take some kind of mass inquisition like going around the world collecting artifacts and sacred texts from cultures and burning them and giving them something else do learn mean time whilst re introducing certain concepts about technology as new.

And alexander the great was let into Egypt by the priest. It wasn't conquered lie you think with war. These conquerers were inducted into the mystery schools of the priest and merged with the culture. Why you think they began to take on egyptian customs instead of totally wiping them out? they were accepted in.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

You're totally missing the point, if this technology was in widespread use in ancient egypt it would have been literally impossible to steal all of it.

see this response:

[You know what kinda effort it would take, to collect every cell phone,ipod, macbook, car, plane, nuclear reactor, flatscreen television andburn them so there's no trace of the technology we have today. Can youeven begin to fathom what kinda undertaking that would be?]

The only way these things could have been stolen from ancient egypt is if it wasn't being used and only 3 people knew about it. Basically the ancient egyptians had to all this "modern" knowledge in texts and never once thought to apply it.

You're totally missing the point, if this technology was in widespread use in ancient egypt it would have been literally impossible to steal all of it.

see this response:

[You know what kinda effort it would take, to collect every cell phone,ipod, macbook, car, plane, nuclear reactor, flatscreen television andburn them so there's no trace of the technology we have today. Can youeven begin to fathom what kinda undertaking that would be?]

The only way these things could have been stolen from ancient egypt is if it wasn't being used and only 3 people knew about it. Basically the ancient egyptians had to all this "modern" knowledge in texts and never once thought to apply it.

man thats only according to your logic though.

Contrary to what you beleive, You do not think for everybody, and your thought process is not the same as everybody else.

Just because YOU don't understand something doesn't mean it's not real. It's just not real to YOU.

Contrary to what you beleive, You do not think for everybody, and your thought process is not the same as everybody else.

Just because YOU don't understand something doesn't mean it's not real. It's just not real to YOU.

It's an argument/debate, goes both ways.

It's an argument/debate, goes both ways.

yet his logical progression is supported by evidence...

yours is in spite of evidence...

yet his logical progression is supported by evidence...

yours is in spite of evidence...

what evidence?

where are these artifacts you claim ancient egypt had and lost?

where is the imperical evidence of any of the stuff you're claiming?

his evidence is, THERE ARENT ANY ARTIFACTS YOU CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN IN EXISTANCE

therefore

logically

his argument is more sound than yours is.

that is how logic works, sir.

not to say that there CANT be any artifacts, just that, logically, the evidence shows us that they didn't exist.

his argument is LOGICALLY more sound than yours.

logic isnt based upon theoretical ideas we believe in...

its based upon imperical evidence, which is weighted, to strengthen or weaken a claim...

the imperical evidence weakens your claim and strengthens his claim.

actual logic can be broken down to equations using symbols,

but you know that, cause i mean, ancient egyptians came up with it....

what evidence?

where are these artifacts you claim ancient egypt had and lost?

where is the imperical evidence of any of the stuff you're claiming?

his evidence is, THERE ARENT ANY ARTIFACTS YOU CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN IN EXISTANCE

therefore

logically

his argument is more sound than yours is.

that is how logic works, sir.

not to say that there CANT be any artifacts, just that, logically, the evidence shows us that they didn't exist.

his argument is LOGICALLY more sound than yours.

logic isnt based upon theoretical ideas we believe in...

its based upon imperical evidence, which is weighted, to strengthen or weaken a claim...

the imperical evidence weakens your claim and strengthens his claim.

actual logic can be broken down to equations using symbols,

but you know that, cause i mean, ancient egyptians came up with it....

I showed ya'll pyramid energy with the kirlian photography. Do i have to break down electromagnetics as well?

Everythng I talked about is documented and researched. It's just research youo yourself haven't done and ya'll are some self centered egotistical pricks.

You fools think something ain't real because it ain't 3 clicks away on google.then when it is found on google, it's not real because it's on google and anybody could put it up in there. Lo and behold don't let it be somebody black. They tying to be pro black or black power

man yall can kick rocks with all that yang coming out of ya'lls mouths

Get out of here with your playground logic.

I make sure I don't discuss stuff that isn't out there in the media for you to look up or read about.

Yall fools already admit that you don't beleive in what im talking about,.

Why continue to make responses. just leave the thread then

And proper english. I dont even know why came inn here with that back door to ur online buddy.
You already know I don't like anything you have to say and the way you keep coming at me constantly.

I showed ya'll pyramid energy with the kirlian photography. Do i have to break down electromagnetics as well?

Everythng I talked about is documented and researched. It's just research youo yourself haven't done and ya'll are some self centered egotistical pricks.

You fools think something ain't real because it ain't 3 clicks away on google.then when it is found on google, it's not real because it's on google and anybody could put it up in there. Lo and behold don't let it be somebody black. They tying to be pro black or black power

man yall can kick rocks with all that yang coming out of ya'lls mouths

Get out of here with your playground logic.

I make sure I don't discuss stuff that isn't out there in the media for you to look up or read about.

Yall fools already admit that you don't beleive in what im talking about,.

Why continue to make responses. just leave the thread then

And proper english. I dont even know why came inn here with that back door to ur online buddy.
You already know I don't like anything you have to say and the way you keep coming at me constantly.

*no longer responding to:

eNPHAN
Anton LaVey
proper english

lets get this thread back on track without all the road blocks.

*no longer responding to:

eNPHAN
Anton LaVey
proper english

lets get this thread back on track without all the road blocks.

Back
Top Bottom