So lets just do the age old Debate about Pyramids...

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by torgriffith

30t6p3b.gif

non sense. I guess it's only better to listen to some people's lies and nobody elses alternatives. 

I take everything with a grain of salt. 

And let me get this off my chest. And before you get offended, this is just my personal opinion

I think one of the most ridiculous things in the world is a white person getting offended over how a black person says they feel, by being offended by white people.  

So it's ok to sit up in school and teach about jews who say they hated germans and called them monsters, 

but a black person can't talk about how some racist nonsense about them written by a white person  blasted all around the world makes them feel?

Who gave away all the brownie points and they can't share their story today? 

ya'll need to grow up. black people hurt every from the refelection castedout of them to the world. 

I'm not saying it's right to do it just because, but a black dude don't even get the chance to even do that before somebody claim reverse racism. 

30t6p3b.gif
Some people who printed those lies I spoke off truly thought they were "spitting knowledge" but we know better....from all the information I've gathered abot your author I have no qualms about putting him in that category based on his credentials.

frown.gif
I suppose black people have earned the right to be racist

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A lot grave injustices have been suffered by many at the hands of people of European descent, [/color]I don't need the "science" in this book for legitimacy. There is a certain mentality that is ingrained in all human-beings regardless of race that I think we should all aim to break and it has nothing to do with what race mixed with what humanoid species.

And I have nothing against you personally, we disagree on a lot of subjects but I respect you as a person.

nearly every grave injustice.

Um no barbarian hoardes of Mongolian warriors led by Genghis Khan raping and pillaging villages they conquered had nothing to do with white people

The rape of Nanking had nothing to do with white people.

Aztec tribes taking slaves for human sacrifice to their Gods had nothing to do with white people.

Every race is capable of brutality and hatred, white people have just been successful at it recently their time will be up and someone else will take over unless we break the cycle.

30t6p3b.gif

non sense. I guess it's only better to listen to some people's lies and nobody elses alternatives. 

And let me get this off my chest. And before you get offended, this is just my personal opinion

I think one of the most ridiculous things in the world is a white person getting offended over how a black person says they feel, by being offended by white people.  

So it's ok to sit up in school and teach about jews who say they hated germans and called them monsters, 

but a black person can't talk about how some racist nonsense about them written by a white person  blasted all around the world makes them feel?

ya'll need to grow up. black people hurt every from the refelection castedout of them to the world. 

I'm not saying it's right to do it just because, but a black dude don't even get the chance to even do that before somebody claim reverse racism. 

30t6p3b.gif
Some people who printed those lies I spoke off truly thought they were "spitting knowledge" but we know better....from all the information I've gathered abot your author I have no qualms about putting him in that category based on his credentials.

frown.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A lot grave injustices have been suffered by many at the hands of people of European descent, [/color]I don't need the "science" in this book for legitimacy. There is a certain mentality that is ingrained in all human-beings regardless of race that I think we should all aim to break and it has nothing to do with what race mixed with what humanoid species.

And I have nothing against you personally, we disagree on a lot of subjects but I respect you as a person.

Um no barbarian hoardes of Mongolian warriors led by Genghis Khan raping and pillaging villages they conquered had nothing to do with white people

The rape of Nanking had nothing to do with white people.

Aztec tribes taking slaves for human sacrifice to their Gods had nothing to do with white people.

Every race is capable of brutality and hatred, white people have just been successful at it recently their time will be up and someone else will take over unless we break the cycle.

well dont blame me for the shock value of the authors' claims and marketing of that one particular book. take your qualms up with him, not I. I have yet to publish my first book.

yall can email him if yall want or contact him thru his website. I don't represent what he thinks or does in no way shape or form.

I thought you agreed with the theories in his book, you brought it up in this thread and if I recall other threads on a similar topic. Fair enough I shall leave it alone.

Anyhow I think I'm gonna create an Africa appreciation thread minus all the pyramids......Egypt is not the only culture/empire in Africa.

well dont blame me for the shock value of the authors' claims and marketing of that one particular book. take your qualms up with him, not I. I have yet to publish my first book.

yall can email him if yall want or contact him thru his website. I don't represent what he thinks or does in no way shape or form.

I thought you agreed with the theories in his book, you brought it up in this thread and if I recall other threads on a similar topic. Fair enough I shall leave it alone.

Anyhow I think I'm gonna create an Africa appreciation thread minus all the pyramids......Egypt is not the only culture/empire in Africa.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

Um no barbarian hoardes on Mongolian warriors led by Genghis Khan raping and pillaging villages they conquered had nothing to do with white people

The rape of Nanking had nothing to do with white people

Every race is capable of brutality and hatred, white people have just been successful at it recently, their time will be up and someone else will take over unless we break the cycle.
i'm well aware of everything you mentioned. so don't "um no" me like you're talking to one of ya jumpoffs.

white people, have been doing it for centuries, though.

and for many of those aztec/ s. american tribes being sacrificed was seen as a good thing. they would often play games where the winners would be the ones sacrificed.

so.... how about the Pyramids? or is this thread derailment?

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

Um no barbarian hoardes on Mongolian warriors led by Genghis Khan raping and pillaging villages they conquered had nothing to do with white people

The rape of Nanking had nothing to do with white people

Every race is capable of brutality and hatred, white people have just been successful at it recently, their time will be up and someone else will take over unless we break the cycle.
i'm well aware of everything you mentioned. so don't "um no" me like you're talking to one of ya jumpoffs.

white people, have been doing it for centuries, though.

and for many of those aztec/ s. american tribes being sacrificed was seen as a good thing. they would often play games where the winners would be the ones sacrificed.

so.... how about the Pyramids? or is this thread derailment?

from wikipedia:

"The number of races observed expanded to the 30s and 50s, and eventually anthropologists concluded that there were no discrete races.[59] Twentieth and 21st century biomedical researchers have discovered this same feature when evaluating human variation at the level of alleles and allele frequencies. Nature has not created four or five distinct, nonoverlapping genetic groups of people."

and

"More recent genetic studies indicate that skin color may change radically over as few as 100 generations, or about 2,500 years, given the influence of the environment."

and

"Evidence from the analysis of genetics (e.g., DNA) indicates that most physical variation, about 94%, lies within so-called racial groups. Conventional geographic "racial" groupings differ from one another only in about 6% of their genes. This means that there is greater variation within "racial" groups than between them."

and

"You're the one with the small brain, a third the size of ours. It's science."

from wikipedia:

"The number of races observed expanded to the 30s and 50s, and eventually anthropologists concluded that there were no discrete races.[59] Twentieth and 21st century biomedical researchers have discovered this same feature when evaluating human variation at the level of alleles and allele frequencies. Nature has not created four or five distinct, nonoverlapping genetic groups of people."

and

"More recent genetic studies indicate that skin color may change radically over as few as 100 generations, or about 2,500 years, given the influence of the environment."

and

"Evidence from the analysis of genetics (e.g., DNA) indicates that most physical variation, about 94%, lies within so-called racial groups. Conventional geographic "racial" groupings differ from one another only in about 6% of their genes. This means that there is greater variation within "racial" groups than between them."

and

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

from wikipedia:

and

and

and

Within the classically defined black race, some members are more genetically similar to other races than ethnic groups within their race as you've pointed out. For eg. Ethiopians sharing more genetic similarities with Arabs than West Africans. I thought this was supposed to be common knowledge, the classically defined races of people does not exist. At least not genetically. I also recall some studies showing African Americans are genetically similar to white Americans than their black African counterparts which should blow a lot of minds in here if I can find it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

from wikipedia:

and

and

and

Within the classically defined black race, some members are more genetically similar to other races than ethnic groups within their race as you've pointed out. For eg. Ethiopians sharing more genetic similarities with Arabs than West Africans. I thought this was supposed to be common knowledge, the classically defined races of people does not exist. At least not genetically. I also recall some studies showing African Americans are genetically similar to white Americans than their black African counterparts which should blow a lot of minds in here if I can find it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Basically, humans built them but they were far more advanced than we are today, whether that's spiritually - or just mind capacity.

Today we have cars, the internet, even the simple television never ceases to amaze me....bridges, skyscrapers, modern medicine (I took history of ancient medicine, their medicine was pretty cool for back then but they were dying of $%#$ no one has any business dying off), we got guns, rocket launchers, xbox, robots, virtual reality, macbooks, iphone, blackberry, space travel

People need to stop with that ancient egypt was far more advanced nonsense.....aside from the pyramids were are the other signs and archeological remnants of these so-called advances in technology that rival what we have today. And if these things were in widespread use some a lot of artifacts of them should be left back.

You don't know what they had though.

Basically, humans built them but they were far more advanced than we are today, whether that's spiritually - or just mind capacity.

Today we have cars, the internet, even the simple television never ceases to amaze me....bridges, skyscrapers, modern medicine (I took history of ancient medicine, their medicine was pretty cool for back then but they were dying of $%#$ no one has any business dying off), we got guns, rocket launchers, xbox, robots, virtual reality, macbooks, iphone, blackberry, space travel

People need to stop with that ancient egypt was far more advanced nonsense.....aside from the pyramids were are the other signs and archeological remnants of these so-called advances in technology that rival what we have today. And if these things were in widespread use some a lot of artifacts of them should be left back.

Why not? That's my point, all the evidence of the cool gadgets they had back then just up and vanished? If there was technology like we have today in widespread use we shouldn't have trouble finding evidence of it.

If ancient Egyptians were on some jetson's steez with flyign cars, one of said cars shouldn't be difficult to discover.

Why not? That's my point, all the evidence of the cool gadgets they had back then just up and vanished? If there was technology like we have today in widespread use we shouldn't have trouble finding evidence of it.

If ancient Egyptians were on some jetson's steez with flyign cars, one of said cars shouldn't be difficult to discover.

what you have to realize about all pyramid structures built is that they are star maps of constellations.

Different pyramid structures and temples are reflections of different constellations in the sky.

So the nature of pyramids is to reflect something extra terrestrial (outside of the earth).

its aliens, bro!

and i agree with anton, egyptians were'nt more advanced than us by any means...

iphone>their entire existance

BUT

i think that just strengthens my argument that the piramids were built if not in whole, in part by some sort of extra terrestrial life form...

and who's to say they ARENT our literal interpretation of "God"?

who's to say their pharoahs werent somehow alien-like or part alien or whatever?

we dont know.

all we know is that MANY acient civilizations, although disconnected by nature, all have left these very weird, very hard to explain "monuments" that we can't readily explain the origin of EVEN TODAY WITH OUR ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY

what you have to realize about all pyramid structures built is that they are star maps of constellations.

Different pyramid structures and temples are reflections of different constellations in the sky.

So the nature of pyramids is to reflect something extra terrestrial (outside of the earth).

its aliens, bro!

and i agree with anton, egyptians were'nt more advanced than us by any means...

iphone>their entire existance

BUT

i think that just strengthens my argument that the piramids were built if not in whole, in part by some sort of extra terrestrial life form...

and who's to say they ARENT our literal interpretation of "God"?

who's to say their pharoahs werent somehow alien-like or part alien or whatever?

we dont know.

all we know is that MANY acient civilizations, although disconnected by nature, all have left these very weird, very hard to explain "monuments" that we can't readily explain the origin of EVEN TODAY WITH OUR ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY

yet the common man has no idea of how any of that stuff works. Do you even know how your mic works? How do you build a touch screen for an iphone? I know you gonna come back with the "well no one knew that that kind of stuff is possible back then" but if you think about it.....take an average person from modern society and he is just a user of these technologies, a consumer and a passive docile observer instead of a participant in the advancement of civilization. Why do people always say "we" as if anyone of us has any real input to our "advances." . The argument is that they were more advanced  in spirit and mind on an individual level as well as on a societal level in whole. Playing xbox360 10 hrs a day makes us more evolved? How exactly do we measure or define "advancement" you know? Plus its been discovered that ancient civilizations had devices resembling  batteries, flying machines, submarines etc.
Spoiler [+]
plus, they discovered how to brew beer
pimp.gif

yet the common man has no idea of how any of that stuff works. Do you even know how your mic works? How do you build a touch screen for an iphone? I know you gonna come back with the "well no one knew that that kind of stuff is possible back then" but if you think about it.....take an average person from modern society and he is just a user of these technologies, a consumer and a passive docile observer instead of a participant in the advancement of civilization. Why do people always say "we" as if anyone of us has any real input to our "advances." . The argument is that they were more advanced  in spirit and mind on an individual level as well as on a societal level in whole. Playing xbox360 10 hrs a day makes us more evolved? How exactly do we measure or define "advancement" you know? Plus its been discovered that ancient civilizations had devices resembling  batteries, flying machines, submarines etc.
Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

No average human being in society knows everything about everything. My area of expertise happens to be in medicine, while someone else may be an expert in computer or aeronautical engineering. I don't know how a mic works but an electrical engineer does. My argument is looking at technological advances and until the equivalent of the Macbook is discovered in Egypt our society is more technologically advanced as a whole.

Now on to your opinion that they're more advanced in mind and spirit? Because they built a big *** grave for one man? How do you quantify someone being advanced in "spirit"?

Batteries discovered back then were used for gold plating, not to charge computers. So they found batteries, why is it so hard to find the so-called advanced devices the batteries were used for. Just based on diseases they were dying of back then like i said, living in this society>>>living in their's. That's like me saying I would rather live in Ancient Greece and have my syphillis cured by Arsenic (a carcinogen). I give props to great Ancient societies, they were advanced for their time but let's not sit here and act like humans have made no progress in technology since then. That's utterly stupid. I put any single one of you in ancient Egypt today and i bet you die of boredom or Schistosoma mansoni in a week.

Let's go were are the remnants of the flying machine and submarines? if they existed and were used everyday it should be as easy to find as the damn batteries everyone seems to have no trouble discovering.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

No average human being in society knows everything about everything. My area of expertise happens to be in medicine, while someone else may be an expert in computer or aeronautical engineering. I don't know how a mic works but an electrical engineer does. My argument is looking at technological advances and until the equivalent of the Macbook is discovered in Egypt our society is more technologically advanced as a whole.

Now on to your opinion that they're more advanced in mind and spirit? Because they built a big *** grave for one man? How do you quantify someone being advanced in "spirit"?

Batteries discovered back then were used for gold plating, not to charge computers. So they found batteries, why is it so hard to find the so-called advanced devices the batteries were used for. Just based on diseases they were dying of back then like i said, living in this society>>>living in their's. That's like me saying I would rather live in Ancient Greece and have my syphillis cured by Arsenic (a carcinogen). I give props to great Ancient societies, they were advanced for their time but let's not sit here and act like humans have made no progress in technology since then. That's utterly stupid. I put any single one of you in ancient Egypt today and i bet you die of boredom or Schistosoma mansoni in a week.

Let's go were are the remnants of the flying machine and submarines? if they existed and were used everyday it should be as easy to find as the damn batteries everyone seems to have no trouble discovering.

Back
Top Bottom