So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Wale's biggest radio song, isn't his song.

roscoe-dash-590.jpg

*drops mic*
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Who gives a !%%* about Kanye? We tommbout Wale, and you sittin' here givin' this _ a pass for actin' like a bird.

Acting like a girl is a personality thing and ya'll accept it?

Where they do dat at?! Oh wait, DC...

first off not gonna lie laughed at this

But i agree that one man's action's shouldn't represent an entire area.

2nd if you have met wale id understand the hate.  I know one person that went to high school with him and actually got invited to be in the background of the pretty girl's video.  He said Wale was always super cocky.  He knew he was going to make it and wouldn't let anyone tell him different.  I never met dude so i have no ill will and i don't take people's words all the time on what people act like (if 1 person doesn't like some one they have a tendency to say they are a terrible person when that might not be the case).  I like his music and i like his demeanor doesn't hurt that he reps the DMV where I am proud to live.
No disrespect to DC but I was simply trying to make a point.  I mean, you can't big him up cause he respresents DC and made it out the struggle due to his cockiness driving him but then turn the other cheek when he start PMS'ing and throwing feminine tantrums.  Acknowledge the positive with the negative, that's all I'm saying.

I'm not saying Cudi ain't trick-made cause he has his cry baby moments but in this particular situation Wale was showin' his pink walls
laugh.gif

P.S. I've met Wale and got heads in my circle who have had multiple interactions with him so the disgust on my end is much warranted.  There's no hate on this end cause he's never done anything to me that would cause me to hate him but I hate to see a dude with potential throw it all away because of the @%$$ he does outside of the actual music that he makes.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Who gives a !%%* about Kanye? We tommbout Wale, and you sittin' here givin' this _ a pass for actin' like a bird.

Acting like a girl is a personality thing and ya'll accept it?

Where they do dat at?! Oh wait, DC...

first off not gonna lie laughed at this

But i agree that one man's action's shouldn't represent an entire area.

2nd if you have met wale id understand the hate.  I know one person that went to high school with him and actually got invited to be in the background of the pretty girl's video.  He said Wale was always super cocky.  He knew he was going to make it and wouldn't let anyone tell him different.  I never met dude so i have no ill will and i don't take people's words all the time on what people act like (if 1 person doesn't like some one they have a tendency to say they are a terrible person when that might not be the case).  I like his music and i like his demeanor doesn't hurt that he reps the DMV where I am proud to live.
No disrespect to DC but I was simply trying to make a point.  I mean, you can't big him up cause he respresents DC and made it out the struggle due to his cockiness driving him but then turn the other cheek when he start PMS'ing and throwing feminine tantrums.  Acknowledge the positive with the negative, that's all I'm saying.

I'm not saying Cudi ain't trick-made cause he has his cry baby moments but in this particular situation Wale was showin' his pink walls
laugh.gif

P.S. I've met Wale and got heads in my circle who have had multiple interactions with him so the disgust on my end is much warranted.  There's no hate on this end cause he's never done anything to me that would cause me to hate him but I hate to see a dude with potential throw it all away because of the @%$$ he does outside of the actual music that he makes.

can someone point out the feminine things Wale says?

what EXACTLY does he say that makes yall say he a punk?

Originally Posted by handullz

Have u been to his twitter??

Originally Posted by alex2182

tweet he sent me for calling him a bum.
Wale Wale Folarin

@PhreshSince88 u are wack as %!%$ for that post ..u just wanna reply...well u got one..but u got a block too ..killurself idiot

Originally Posted by alex2182

tweet he sent me for calling him a bum.
Wale Wale Folarin

@PhreshSince88 u are wack as %!%$ for that post ..u just wanna reply...well u got one..but u got a block too ..killurself idiot

Back
Top Bottom