So I'm at the gas station (life changing) ....

Damn, congrats! That is huge
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Wow man, congrats. Now go cop yourself an M3 so you're an official NT'er.

Stacks on stacks on stacks...

OP planking on 200k
pimp.gif

I feel so happy for you right now my brother.

A business may not be what this money is intended for. Think about it.

do not lend anyone any money.

they will not pay you back

i dont care who it is. friends or family.

please dont make a post a year from now saying how youre broke. i hope you do good.

Don't forget to do some good for your community with some of that money.
I've already pm'd you my paypal. Thanks in advance
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

That's a blessing man. I get geeked when I win $5 on a $1 scratch-off, I couldn't even imagine winning $200k
laugh.gif

Seriously do not even tell anyone except for your mother, don't lend out money, and nobody has to know of your winnings.

People go broke all the time due to failed investments and lending family money.

congrats...glad to see someone who was on the right path and seemingly level headed win....its usually an old fart living off SS or some idiots who end up in a won the lottery broke 2 years later yahoo news story

only reason i'm slightly upset is that your win plus my fam hitting 20k 2k and 4k in the last 2 months or so is gonna make me relapse and up my scratching again
30t6p3b.gif

calculate the penalty vs the interest you'll be paying on that loan and see what works out in your favor
also set up some long term investments so your money is making money....it is def nice to have a reserve and 100kish safety net when trying to get your own business up and running-

good luck
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Don't forget to do some good for your community with some of that money.
I've already pm'd you my paypal. Thanks in advance
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif

Good job OP on those winnings....CRAY!

Originally Posted by John2st

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Im a rookie with this.. how much did u win?

$200,000(150,000 after taxes). Congrats OP. Just make sure to be smart with the money. Not trying to seem like a hater, but $150,000 isn't THAT much money, so don't try and change your lifestyle because of it. Use a little for yourself, invest in your future business and save the rest. 
na deff not im just super hype, but deff not gonna change me. Im not that type of person, and plus its not like i was broke before this happen.. nowhere near this money but i could always buy myself nice things. I think that helps a lot.. sorry for choppy sentances and misspellings, I'm out celebrating but deff not trying to forget my niketalk fam
Youre a better man than me, OP.
Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom