So I'm at the gas station (life changing) ....

Originally Posted by John2st

im still in shock and cant believe this actually happened..... perfect timing as im about to open my own business at 24.. sucha come upppp

* edit. I just read the last few pages.
30t6p3b.gif

U know it's fake cause every nter that would have won that amount would take pics with money all over them

eek.gif

congrats dude!
like someone said, this was 'meant' to be,
just know how to spend it...
pimp.gif

I wouldn't have told anyone. I would just sent my mom a mysterious check, also my dad and lil bro and sis. I'd give em the best Christmas ever. I'd pay my bills and dept, and just chill.

Congrats, and good luck OP stay level headed and realize that although it's amazing to win, grand scale of things 200k isn't really that much, and you can easily waste it.

What's going on in here?
 I mean I really hope OP really did win but if he's trollin
30t6p3b.gif
....bought $4 worth of scratch offs cause off OP and a $1 quick pick for the mega millions earlier today
laugh.gif

Don't be stupid with it. It isn't infinite amount of dollars. Don't be dumb. Don't pick up stupid lifestyles that many people pick up when getting this $. Be humble with it. Don't brag or boast because it can be gone tomorrow. Don't be stupid. Pay off ALL debt ASAP. First thing you should do. Break off some to those that have helped you. Don't be stupid.

Don't be stupid man.

Good stuff! Congraa\ts\

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You know when stuff like that happens, it was meant to be.
Put $100,000 away. Ball with the rest you get after taxes. You only live once bro..
Don't listen to that. You only live once, yea so get it right the first time.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You know when stuff like that happens, it was meant to be.
Put $100,000 away. Ball with the rest you get after taxes. You only live once bro..

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I wouldn't have told anyone. I would just sent my mom a mysterious check, also my dad and lil bros and sis. I'd give em the best Christmas ever. I'd pay my bills and dept, and just chill.

Back
Top Bottom