So i transfered to FAMU and uhhh........

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Fight's happen at most colleges. Yeah, there's a thug element at FAMU but really 99% of students don't get caught up in that BS.
x2
its really not that bad 

every school has its fights but these usually get alot of exposure

I wish I had went there sometimes
frown.gif

Fight's happen at most colleges. Yeah, there's a thug element at FAMU but really 99% of students don't get caught up in that BS.
x2
its really not that bad 

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

x2
its really not that bad 

frown.gif
When you say every school are you talking about every other HBCU?
Jk. But I'm glad that I don't attend a school where fights occur on campus. 
smile.gif

x2
its really not that bad 

frown.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

I used to go to FAM and I gotta say I missed it.

Trappin' outta College Club FTW.

Chillin gettin' fried at the DC House between classes FTW.

Me dealing with serious psychological and existential issues during my time there FTL, though.
You went to fam homie? What year?

S/N: The new cafe does look nice
pimp.gif

Irony

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

I used to go to FAM and I gotta say I missed it.

Trappin' outta College Club FTW.

Chillin gettin' fried at the DC House between classes FTW.

Me dealing with serious psychological and existential issues during my time there FTL, though.
You went to fam homie? What year?

S/N: The new cafe does look nice
pimp.gif

Irony

Originally Posted by unique8587

x2
its really not that bad 

frown.gif
smile.gif
well now that you've said it yea pretty much HBCU's that likely have higher numbers of fights on campus and to this degree...(wasnt no one on one either lol)
the school I go to, Im sure they cant even remember their last fight on campus, so id think *shrugs*

I dont have no hands, I aint no thug, and Im not about that life...so that kind of weighed in on me picking the school I did cause when it comes down to it I know plennnty of people/friends that out of community college went to FAMU because its, well, FAMU. Didnt even think twice to pick another school...and some of them were def bout that life

HBCUs need to #doBetta

butttt on the flip side I heard the schools male ratio is around 20% or less (dont quote me) and the girls there are 
pimp.gif
 trust me 

I think thats a nice trade off 

Originally Posted by unique8587

x2
its really not that bad 

frown.gif
smile.gif
well now that you've said it yea pretty much HBCU's that likely have higher numbers of fights on campus and to this degree...(wasnt no one on one either lol)
the school I go to, Im sure they cant even remember their last fight on campus, so id think *shrugs*

I dont have no hands, I aint no thug, and Im not about that life...so that kind of weighed in on me picking the school I did cause when it comes down to it I know plennnty of people/friends that out of community college went to FAMU because its, well, FAMU. Didnt even think twice to pick another school...and some of them were def bout that life

HBCUs need to #doBetta

butttt on the flip side I heard the schools male ratio is around 20% or less (dont quote me) and the girls there are 
pimp.gif
 trust me 

I think thats a nice trade off 

x2
its really not that bad 

frown.gif
Nah son. This isn't at a frat party or something. Of the two colleges I've attended I've never seen a fight on campus. That *%%# is not business as usual on most campuses and ol' girl at the end gives me a reason to believe that at FAMU it quite possibly is.

You're at a place of higher education, leave that hood *%%# where you came from, many of us do just fine.

x2
its really not that bad 

frown.gif
Nah son. This isn't at a frat party or something. Of the two colleges I've attended I've never seen a fight on campus. That *%%# is not business as usual on most campuses and ol' girl at the end gives me a reason to believe that at FAMU it quite possibly is.

You're at a place of higher education, leave that hood *%%# where you came from, many of us do just fine.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

x2
its really not that bad 

frown.gif

yea i was on campus erry day for 4 years at USF and nothing like this ever popped off... however aint nobody stressing burgers when the caf. got roast duck 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

x2
its really not that bad 

frown.gif

yea i was on campus erry day for 4 years at USF and nothing like this ever popped off... however aint nobody stressing burgers when the caf. got roast duck 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom