So I had a CRAZY NT dream last night!!!!................

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]

but i'd be careful if i was you....OP is fantasizing like he wants to have butt secks with you[/color]

laugh.gif
roll.gif

The hell is going on in here...Anyway, on a lighter note. I have a kid due in June. If he/she comes out looking Asian im killing myself.
laugh.gif

Im outta here.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

If he/she comes out looking Asian im killing myself.
laugh.gif
imma hold you to that...

do you have timbs, too, boy boy?

article-1168709-0439E32C000005DC-439_468x306.jpg

give it up, or i will be forced to thrash you....

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

The hell is going on in here...Anyway, on a lighter note. I have a kid due in June. If he/she comes out looking Asian im killing myself.
laugh.gif

Im outta here.
Wait........................ So you have a court battle going on now and you knocked this +#! up again ???

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm outa here. You FAIL at life.

Nktran I"m deleting you off my FB page for fear of you damaging potential relationships w/ the females on my friends list
laugh.gif

twitter.com/KingJaffeTopher

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Nktran I"m deleting you off my FB page for fear of you damaging potential relationships w/ the females on my friends list
laugh.gif

twitter.com/KingJaffeTopher
laugh.gif

Nah man, not my style.

Aiight so... I'd like to say Cliff is a lame, and answer me a question. Are you and your wife still together?

Who's enphan in this whole situation, anyways? Seems like duke typed up the PS message.

I don't know how to feel about NT'ers after this thread.

You can tell OP stay looking at Nktran001's screen name like
meth.gif

Then I realized dude's been taking L, so I tried to leave like
92659415.gif

Then came back when Nktran001 came in, only to find out OP's gonna have a kid in June?
arif.gif

I'm done
laugh.gif

IMO, everybody involved takes an L. OP, for obvious reasons. Other dude, because all he did was talk to a +*#$! on the internet. He basically told her heloved her without ever meeting her. Dude never even talked to her on the phone let alone met her in person, so I don't see how he took OP's girl orgot the W..? Dude typed a few messages back and forth with her. That's it. Plus, she's far from attractive. NTers who actually read all this !*!$take an L, too. That includes me.

On a more serious note, OP, don't let those kids take an L too.

again,
smh.gif
@ this whole fiasco.
iiceman83 just leave doggie. With every
post ur diggin urself deeper into ur e-grave.

Back
Top Bottom