So I had a CRAZY NT dream last night!!!!................

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

There's lying going on from both parties.

Oh yea, and that picture was photoshopped. NK, you're a herb for that.
nerd.gif

But I don't know how to PS, or have any kind of programmer to PS.

Why would I lie 'bout that?

this dude is in here talking about respect for the opposite sex and growing up with a single mother?

beanie-sigel-ringtone.jpg

stop such things immediately.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

So thats why she was calling me...This isnt a game of win or lose. its about respect and dignity. And it seems most of you guys on here are lacking in that department.
The way some of you guys talk about women in here are sickening. I always notice the female NTers have so much more respect for the opposite sex than the guys.
And then you guys wonder why there are so many single mothers. And like myself and many other Nters who were raised with single mothers and no dad around, how could you look down on women like that. And then try and come between an actual family at the slightest chance you get. All that over some "P"??

Ok... that response + the fact that dude "took the blue pill" all but proves that the "I posed as her" gimmick was a lie.

Cool, so now we know she was hollering at a few NTers. Ok, it's out in the open.

It was over a year ago, my man. Let it go already.

I will say this however: I've never seen a woman so thirsty on a message board that she'd message other dudes as soon as their pic was posted. Imean women can practically walk down the street and get a couple of dudes hollering. That's what baffles me the most. Why here? Was it in response tosomething YOU did? Maybe she did it here on purpose because she knew that if it were on here it would sting 10x worse.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

nerd.gif

But I don't know how to PS, or have any kind of programmer to PS.

Why would I lie 'bout that?

My dude, the evidence is right there. Now that its established that it was in fact, his chick that was talking to you... the least you could do is admit youphotoshopped it
smh.gif

Come on fam, don't be grimey.

QFT

Iceman taking so many Ls though.
laugh.gif

NKtran has a "*" beside his name. Photoshopping msgs
indifferent.gif
.... Herb.

but this is funny
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Dude's bitter....still posting about *+%$ from back in the day.....why did you wait almost a yearto explain yourself? *+%$ wasnt even relevant? Obv you butthurt over the situation. To be honest, them roids %@%*$!+ your head up man.[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]but to my NT brethren...CAN WE PLEASE AGREE WITH THIS DUDE SO HE STOPS AIRING HIMSELFOUT?[/color]

i havent followed this situation very closely, but from what i've gathered ... both iceman and tran are e-losers ... dont know them in real life so dontknow how they really are, but i would venture to guess they exhibit female traits ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i havent followed this situation very closely, but from what i've gathered ... both iceman and tran are e-losers ... dont know them in real life so dont know how they really are, but i would venture to guess they exhibit female traits ...

laugh.gif

I never thought it would be possible to have an even more ******ed version of Trapped in the Closet...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]CAN WE PLEASE AGREE WITH THIS DUDE SO HE STOPS AIRING HIMSELF OUT?[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Im forrealz....dude is beyond butt hurt, he prolly staged this attack 4 months in advance....he'ssad, angry, upset, etc that his wife was e-gamed by a frailasian.[/color]

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I never thought it would be possible to have an even more ******ed version of Trapped in the Closet...
smh.gif

Comparison is on point.
laugh.gif

This whole situation feels like something R. Kelly would come up with.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]CAN WE PLEASE AGREE WITH THIS DUDE SO HE STOPS AIRING HIMSELF OUT?[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Im forrealz....dude is beyond butt hurt, he prolly staged this attack 4 months in advance....he's sad, angry, upset, etc that his wife was e-gamed by a frailasian.[/color]
nerd.gif

Who's frail? Lmao

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Im forrealz....dude is beyond butt hurt, he prolly staged this attack 4 months in advance....he's sad, angry, upset, etc that his wife was e-gamed by a frailasian.[/color]
nerd.gif

Who's frail? Lmao
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]u know damn well you frail[/color]

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Who's frail? Lmao
smh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Who's frail? Lmao
smh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]

but i'd be careful if i was you....OP is fantasizing like he wants to have butt secks with you[/color]

The true iPhone killer

pokedex1.jpg

"Need to know an Nt'ers age? ...there's an app for that...need make their shoulders clap? ...there's an app for that..."

Back
Top Bottom