So I had a CRAZY NT dream last night!!!!................

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

All these "Nktran001 won" are the most idiotic statements that I've seen on NT.

The reality is that Iceman's wife is unfaithful and instead of trying to lay e-traps for 17 year old boys, he needs be a man and deal with his wife accordingly.
Nktran001 is also dead wrong for not respecting the Campbell's marriage, no matter how much the wife supported his advances.

This was very entertaining at first, but this is a very dangerous e-game that Will is playing for the lulz.
All laughing rolling smilies aside, I'd really hate for this to spill out from this forum and into a face to face situation.
I mean, I was 17 at the time.. Young and dumb, what can I say? I was 17

I'm not on here for no e-game for the "lulz." As stated, I tried putting this to rest long ago. But dude over here keep adding on to the old flame that's been dead for almost a year now, and he is still going at it. Telling me to email him, cause he has some pictures to send to me?

Something obviously happened recently between them and this situation was brought up/started it. Then, she probably started spilling the beans in anger and now dude is furious....
yea right. Like I said, this kid kept on making these slick comments in threads for awhile now. I was coo, kept low and ignored what ppl wassaying.
But this kid never stopped. I tried to warn him but he kept goin...

Yall can believe who ever you want but Tran knows...
If my wife had such a "thing" for dude. How come she never got his # or gave him hers?...Why would I blow my cover

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Nktran001 wrote:

Supermanblue79 wrote:

The reality is that Iceman's wife is unfaithful and instead of trying to lay e-traps for 17 year old boys, he needs be a man and deal with his wife
accordingly.

Nktran001 is also dead wrong for not respecting the Campbell's marriage, no matter how much the wife supported his advances.

This was very entertaining at first, but this is a very dangerous e-game that Will is playing for the lulz.

All laughing rolling smilies aside, I'd really hate for this to spill out from this forum and into a face to face situation.

I'm not on here for no e-game for the "lulz." As stated, I tried putting this to rest long ago. But dude over here keep adding
on to the old flame that's been dead for almost a year now, and he is still going at it. Telling me to email him, cause he has some pictures to send to
me?

Something obviously happened recently between them and this situation was brought up/started it. Then, she probably started spilling the beans in anger and now
dude is furious....

yea right. Like I said, this kid kept on making these slick comments in threads for awhile now. I was coo, kept low and ignored what ppl was saying.

so what exactly are you proving now?

323153eda552b63e17d11476d554f3fd0126f62.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

The reality is that Iceman's wife is unfaithful and instead of trying to lay e-traps for 17 year old boys, he needs be a man and deal with his wife accordingly.

I'm not on here for no e-game for the "lulz." As stated, I tried putting this to rest long ago. But dude over here keep adding on to the old flame that's been dead for almost a year now, and he is still going at it. Telling me to email him, cause he has some pictures to send to me?

Something obviously happened recently between them and this situation was brought up/started it. Then, she probably started spilling the beans in anger and now dude is furious....
yea right. Like I said, this kid kept on making these slick comments in threads for awhile now. I was coo, kept low and ignored what ppl was saying.

WARN HIM OF WHAT?

you're the one losing, here, bro....

Originally Posted by play2much2004

so what exactly are you proving now?

Yall can believe who ever you want but Tran knows...
If my wife had such a "thing" for dude. How come she never got his # or gave him hers?...Why would I blow my cover

After the whole incident, I went MIA for a while to put this to rest.

Why would I come back on NT making "slick comments?" You must have been reading other NT'ers slick comments 'bout the fiasco.

Why would I come back on NT making "slick comments?" You must have been reading other NT'ers slick comments 'bout the fiasco.

Oh yea...

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

How old are these guys?

i think Nktran is like 15 and Iceman is like 40
laugh.gif

Oh yea...

Married or not, I'm going in.

You're trying to relate EVERYTHING I say to this problem, give it up.

Okay Cliff, I lose and you win.

My man Face82 came through with what I needed for you to win. Shouts to Face82

i just don't understand why jax so salty if his woman wasn't bopping......

if it was him the whole time, why is he even going back and forth?

you're entirely too salty for your ducktales to be true.......

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

How old are these guys?

i think Nktran is like 15 and Iceman is like 40
laugh.gif

Oh yea...

Married or not, I'm going in.

You're trying to relate EVERYTHING I say to this problem, give it up.

Okay Cliff, I lose and you win.

My man Face82 came through with what I needed for you to win. Shouts to Face82

So thats why she was calling me...This isnt a game of win or lose. its about respect and dignity. And it seems most of you guys on here arelacking in that department.
The way some of you guys talk about women in here are sickening. I always notice the female NTers have so much more respect for the opposite sex than the guys.
And then you guys wonder why there are so many single mothers. And like myself and many other Nters who were raised with single mothers and no dad around, howcould you look down on women like that. And then try and come between an actual family at the slightest chance you get. All that over some "P"??

There's lying going on from both parties.

Oh yea, and that picture was photoshopped. NK, you're a herb for that.

Fam, you lost just take the L. If it's not a game of win or lose then what is it? What are these threads supposed to accomplish?

Back
Top Bottom