So I had a CRAZY NT dream last night!!!!................

This is getting to be too much now
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Here Jax, I'm sure you wanted me to share this with NT.
eek.gif
....I didnt even say that. Why you makin up shhh
Did dude really type that in, take a SS and then photoshop it into another message?
smh.gif

EDIT: I just noticed it even says Apple Quicktime and look at the top of the SS.
smh.gif
smh.gif
You saying I PS the message?

laugh.gif

If so, why would I? I'm not the one losing the battle.
I'm not. The Program is.

I don't know...why would you? Backup plan or something?
Dude took an L, no doubt, and he needs to retire that SN and kick her to the curb......But it's apparent he is already going mental and there is no need to push him further with lies....

EDIT: ^^^^See. He is losing it....Hell, look at the pic he posted in the 1st post...
You're a bunch of bs. I don't even know how to PS, let alone have some sort of PS programmer.

Looks like you know what you're doing though.
Well, somebody with a Mac used PS 7.0 to edit that exact screen shot.
Do you own a Mac? Yeah, I can see it on the SS.
Did you take the SS? Obviously.

Do I own a Mac? Hell no. As you can see on my SS, I am on a PC...

nerd.gif
Obviously, you're Cliffs boy.

I can't see why I would go out of my way to PS a message.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I guess OP gone kill me now. He sent me this
laugh.gif
Nah no death threats. But you made your choice...to help the bum on the street with 25cents or pass him by with your nose in the air.
He may just save your life one day

What does this have to do with NKTRAN taking you girl??
Everyone has a choice.

Here Jax, I'm sure you wanted me to share this with NT.
eek.gif
....I didnt even say that. Why you makin up shhh
Did dude really type that in, take a SS and then photoshop it into another message?
smh.gif

EDIT: I just noticed it even says Apple Quicktime and look at the top of the SS.
smh.gif
smh.gif
You saying I PS the message?

laugh.gif

If so, why would I? I'm not the one losing the battle.
I'm not. The Program is.

I don't know...why would you? Backup plan or something?
Dude took an L, no doubt, and he needs to retire that SN and kick her to the curb......But it's apparent he is already going mental and there is no need to push him further with lies....

EDIT: ^^^^See. He is losing it....Hell, look at the pic he posted in the 1st post...
You're a bunch of bs. I don't even know how to PS, let alone have some sort of PS programmer.

Looks like you know what you're doing though.
Well, somebody with a Mac used PS 7.0 to edit that exact screen shot.
Do you own a Mac? Yeah, I can see it on the SS.
Did you take the SS? Obviously.

Do I own a Mac? Hell no. As you can see on my SS, I am on a PC...

nerd.gif
Obviously, you're Cliffs boy.

I can't see why I would go out of my way to PS a message.
smh.gif
I just said he needs to kick his girl to the curb. Don't think his boy would say that...

I clearly stated that dude is obviously going mental because he just realized that his babbys (Yes, I know) mother was hollering at a lot of people here andprobably elsewhere. No need to push him further with lies. Dude has roid rage. Word to Chris Benoit...

I just said he needs to kick his girl to the curb. Don't think his boy would say that...

I clearly stated that dude is obviously going mental because he just realized that his babbys (Yes, I know) mother was hollering at a lot of people here and probably elsewhere. No need to push him further with lies. Dude has roid rage. Word to Chris Benoit...

No I dont.

Yo TRan...hit me up on my Caramelsundae email...You know which one
wink.gif
I got some pics to send you
laugh.gif

I clearly stated that dude is obviously going mental because he just realized that his babbys (Yes, I know) mother was hollering at a lot of people here and probably elsewhere. No need to push him further with lies. Dude has roid rage. Word to Chris Benoit...
No I dont.

wink.gif
laugh.gif

I'm good, get your marriage settled out first before sending me nudies.

I tried putting this to rest, but you keep adding on to the old flame.

No I dont.

wink.gif
laugh.gif

Dude, everyone here knows that it wasn't you. We all know it was indeed your wife.

You can't win. You're losing your mind. Nktran is a lame. This *%%$ is old. I laughed every time I seen enphan post the pic of the kid from Goonies.Yes, in all 3-4 threads..

BUT, at least people now know that you didn't send him that message...
ohwell.gif

Log out. Now. It's over....

No I dont.

wink.gif
laugh.gif
I'm good, get your marriage settled out first before sending me nudies.

I tried putting this to rest, but you keep adding on to the old flame.

Seems like your getting nervous. Why you want me to stop so bad now when you were making so many smart comments about "going in on marriedwomen".
Cause you know it was me you was talking to.

All these "Nktran001 won" are the most idiotic statements that I've seen on NT.

The reality is that Iceman's wife is unfaithful and instead of trying to lay e-traps for 17 year old boys, he needs be a man and deal with his wifeaccordingly.
Nktran001 is also dead wrong for not respecting the Campbell's marriage, no matter how much the wife supported his advances.

This was very entertaining at first, but this is a very dangerous e-game that Will is playing for the lulz.
All laughing rolling smilies aside, I'd really hate for this to spill out from this forum and into a face to face situation.

No I dont.

wink.gif
laugh.gif
Dude, everyone here knows that it wasn't you. We all know it was indeed your wife.

You can't win. You're losing your mind. Nktran is a lame. This *%%$ is old. I laughed every time I seen ephan post the pic of the kid from Goonies. Yes, in all 3-4 threads..

BUT, at least people now know that you didn't send him that message...
ohwell.gif

Log out. Now. It's over....

Oh really, then how do I know so much?? Hhmmm

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

The reality is that Iceman's wife is unfaithful and instead of trying to lay e-traps for 17 year old boys, he needs be a man and deal with his wife accordingly.
Nktran001 is also dead wrong for not respecting the Campbell's marriage, no matter how much the wife supported his advances.

This was very entertaining at first, but this is a very dangerous e-game that Will is playing for the lulz.
All laughing rolling smilies aside, I'd really hate for this to spill out from this forum and into a face to face situation.

This pretty much sums it up.

Dear OP, As a female I want to let you know...that when your wife REALLY wants to cheat on you...you'll never know until she WANTS you to know. So maybeyou should calm down, and let this whole thing go! I mean she's probably cheating on you now...but your to busy trying to grab your manhood back from NT!I'm just saying
ohwell.gif

The reality is that Iceman's wife is unfaithful and instead of trying to lay e-traps for 17 year old boys, he needs be a man and deal with his wife accordingly.

I mean, I was 17 at the time.. Young and dumb, what can I say? I was 17

I'm not on here for no e-game for the "lulz." As stated, I tried putting this to rest long ago. But dude over here keep adding on to the oldflame that's been dead for almost a year now, and he is still going at it. Telling me to email him, cause he has some pictures to send to me?

If it gets to the point where these two guys end of actually fighting...OP would still be the LOSER!

I'm not on here for no e-game for the "lulz." As stated, I tried putting this to rest long ago. But dude over here keep adding on to the old flame that's been dead for almost a year now, and he is still going at it. Telling me to email him, cause he has some pictures to send to me?
Yea the same email I made up that we were talking on...

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

If it gets to the point where these two guys end of actually fighting...OP would still be the LOSER!
Your twitter pic, though

I'm not on here for no e-game for the "lulz." As stated, I tried putting this to rest long ago. But dude over here keep adding on to the old flame that's been dead for almost a year now, and he is still going at it. Telling me to email him, cause he has some pictures to send to me?
Yea the same email I made up that we were talking on...

give it up already bro

that was you PMing NTers out of the PYP, too?

was that you getting piped at your crib while you were at the gym lifting heavy objects, too?

next, he'll be saying "i never caught her sucking another dude's *+**....that was ME"

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

Your twitter pic, though

What twitter picture?

just ban them all. im tired of seeing this ***%. how bout you all be real men and talk this ***% out over the phone or face to face instead of trying to exposeeach other over a SHOE msg board.

everyone involved in this needs to get a life real talk.

why is this still open?

Something obviously happened recently between them and this situation was brought up/started it. Then, she probably started spilling the beans in anger and nowdude is furious....

Back
Top Bottom