So I got robbed...but wait it gets BETTER...

I think your roommates are totally correct to request such a thing from you. It's not that they suspect your sister of robbing them, it's that theywould much rather lower their risk of something going wrong because of someone else, that someone else being a person who has little to lose if anything wereto happen again. When you're an adult you expect a certain amount of respect and because the apt is shared space it's necessary to respecteveryone's space and belongings. If you have a sister who's freeloading (whether she's just in your room or not is irrelevant), it's naturalthat this is going to be a problem for those that don't appreciate a part of their space infringed upon.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
..Karma you seem like a real...nvm. Sorry to hear that.

here we go. maybe if you read something aside from the title you would see that this is a win not an L. think what you want, it matters not to me in the least. but thanks.

I read the story, glad it is a WIN for you. It is obviously a set up, one of your roomates did it/had it done. You are just too detached from the obvious to realize it. Glad we agree to not care what eachother thinks.
smile.gif
...Aside from that Posting/having your life on the interwebz is too Ben Ballerish in the first place. Glad I could read your tale with some waffles though.

*ATTEMPTS to recall putting my life on the internet. yes I have posted random things that I have experienced but those are few and far in between. And allpeople that those situations pertained to have moved on with their lives including myself. But even if my roommates did set up this robbery, i think i stillcame out with the better part of the situation. I do not care for them and do not miss them as friends so being detached from reality is not the case.Honestly, I just don't give a damn.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I think your roommates are totally correct to request such a thing from you. It's not that they suspect your sister of robbing them, it's that they would much rather lower their risk of something going wrong because of someone else, that someone else being a person who has little to lose if anything were to happen again. When you're an adult you expect a certain amount of respect and because the apt is shared space it's necessary to respect everyone's space and belongings. If you have a sister who's freeloading (whether she's just in your room or not is irrelevant), it's natural that this is going to be a problem for those that don't appreciate a part of their space infringed upon.

Cool. And my simple and easy solution to their discomfort is to move out, which I did. Problem solved. They don't have to worry about me respecting theirspace that no one is trying to be in, and I don't have to live with them. Win-Win. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom