So I got robbed...but wait it gets BETTER...

Dunks, aren't you in B-Town? Who are your roommates
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

your roommates are def. blowing this outta proportion!

sorry. still siding with the roomates. That's the risk you take when you live with people and let little sisters smash in your apartment.
Happy Trails..

laugh.gif
your roommates are ridiculous. Their emotions must be clouding their judgement.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Originally Posted by eight2one

your roommates are def. blowing this outta proportion!

sorry. still siding with the roomates. That's the risk you take when you live with people and let little sisters smash in your apartment.
Happy Trails..
You siding with my room mates does not phase me. I wanted to know if there were more morons out there that felt as they did, thank you for yourinput. This has nothing to do with risk, of living with people, I did not want to live with them in the first place and now I don't have to, ever again. Soyes it will be happy trails. Thanks.

U dont know ur sister as well as u think you do. she orchaestrated the whole robbery and is watching ur chris rock dvd right now as she burns the piff shepayed for by selling ur roomates laptops. u took the L

Originally Posted by NooEra

U dont know ur sister as well as u think you do. she orchaestrated the whole robbery and is watching ur chris rock dvd right now as she burns the piff she payed for by selling ur roomates laptops. u took the L

you are an L.
logout.
laugh.gif

The fact that they threatened to call the police on your own kin for something they all know she wasn't even involved in is lame. They just feel inadequatethat they couldn't hold down the fort and now they want to push there wait around as if it couldn't happen again. You are doing the right thing it isjust best to leave

U dont know ur sister as well as u think you do. she orchaestrated the whole robbery and is watching ur chris rock dvd right now as she burns the piff she payed for by selling ur roomates laptops. u took the L

^^ Don't worry, Judging by her starch opposition to the common sense of the other responsible and observant adults in her living situation, there will beplenty more Ls for her to take.

You will learn giving away keys and letting people, and whoever they are smashing chill up in your apartment w/o pay is a no no miss.
The fact that you can't even slightly see their point of view shows your naive sense of realiy.
Just move and and find someone on your level to live with and throw fire sale house parties for whoever happens to be on your block. Including the professionallifters in your sisters crew.

^^ Don't worry, Judging by her starch opposition to the common sense of the other responsible and observant adults in her living situation, there will be plenty more Ls for her to take.

You will learn giving away keys and letting people, and whoever they are smashing chill up in your apartment w/o pay is a no no miss.
The fact that you can't even slightly see their point of view shows your naive sense of realiy.
Just move and and find someone on your level to live with and throw fire sale house parties for whoever happens to be on your block. Including the professional lifters in your sisters crew.

and you will learn to read things in their entirety.
1. i don't give away keys, it was MY KEY that i let her use and i knew everytime she was there
2. i keep telling you two cornballs that this was not an L in the least, i lost a computer, i'll have a new one by next month, i disliked these idioticpeople i lived with, i get to be moved to a new apartment for free. i called to get a quote on renters insurance and got a job.
3. you don't know me or my sister and i'm not going to sit here and defend her or my honor, i'm not an idiot and we were not raised to steal fromeach other or others,everything that got stolen from them, my sister can and would buy on her own, if she wanted it. and just because your sisters might betools that perhaps would steal from you or disrespect your living area by having sex in your room, don't be so quick to judge and automatically assume minewould because you, sir would be wrong.
4. now with all that said, why don't u leave this thread and take the noob with you.
happy.gif

^^ Don't worry, Judging by her starch opposition to the common sense of the other responsible and observant adults in her living situation, there will be plenty more Ls for her to take.

Just move and and find someone on your level to live with and throw fire sale house parties for whoever happens to be on your block. Including the professional lifters in your sisters crew.

i would have agreed with you but she said they 'adopted' her as their lil sister too...they are just mad more of their stuff was stolen...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i would have agreed with you but she said they 'adopted' her as their lil sister too...they are just mad more of their stuff was stolen...

ill "adopt" a puppy today..awww...but if he keeps @*%&&$^% on the rug im kicking him out.

Originally Posted by dunks87

1. i don't give away keys, it was MY KEY that i let her use and i knew everytime she was there
2. i keep telling you two cornballs that this was not an L in the least, i lost a computer, i'll have a new one by next month, i disliked these idiotic people i lived with, i get to be moved to a new apartment for free. i called to get a quote on renters insurance and got a job.
3. you don't know me or my sister and i'm not going to sit here and defend her or my honor, i'm not an idiot and we were not raised to steal from each other or others,everything that got stolen from them, my sister can and would buy on her own, if she wanted it. and just because your sisters might be tools that perhaps would steal from you or disrespect your living area by having sex in your room, don't be so quick to judge and automatically assume mine would because you, sir would be wrong.
4. now with all that said, why don't
u want to leave this thread? and take the noob with you.
happy.gif

Yea, don't mind if I do.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ill "adopt" a puppy today..awww...but if he keeps @*%&&$^% on the rug im kicking him out.

but her sister didn't do anything to them...sounds like they didn't have a problem with her until after @%#% went down that she had nothing to dowith...

It's dumb $*+ like this that makes me not want a roommate...
eff ya ex-friends...
Good luck in ya new spot...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
..thats some *%@% my brother might do

i think i know your sister tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

2. i keep telling you two cornballs that this was not an L in the least, i lost a computer, i'll have a new one by next month, i disliked these idiotic people i lived with, i get to be moved to a new apartment for free. i called to get a quote on renters insurance and got a job.
3. you don't know me or my sister and i'm not going to sit here and defend her or my honor, i'm not an idiot and we were not raised to steal from each other or others,everything that got stolen from them, my sister can and would buy on her own, if she wanted it. and just because your sisters might be tools that perhaps would steal from you or disrespect your living area by having sex in your room, don't be so quick to judge and automatically assume mine would because you, sir would be wrong.
4. now with all that said, why don't
u want to leave this thread? and take the noob with you.
happy.gif

Yea, don't mind if I do.
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

get your dumbazz outta here before you show more ppl how stupid you are.

dunks87 good luck with the new apt. at least you'll have it to yourself

laugh.gif
they tried to blame ya sis. U shoulda told they dumb *!@@% to lock their windows and it wouldn't have happend but u out so chalk it and don't evenrock w/ em anymore.

im not taking sides here but there is the possibility that they think maybe ur sister had someone over who might have been intersted in taking the things inthe apartment. not saying she did, just that from their view it could be possible.

next time you set your roommates up to get robbed, you gotta have them steal more of your stuff, so it looks legit.

you can get another roommate, and rob them too, so don't trip on it.

Back
Top Bottom