So I got robbed...but wait it gets BETTER...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by easy1986

Just a bunch losers to me, take the L and move on bro.
I'm a girl.
wink.gif

But in all actuality it's not really an L either. I wanted a new computer anyway, I just wished I had renters insurance prior to this, but when I called to get a quote, the agent offered me a job when she found out I was already familiar with insurance and had worked for the company she sales for. I didn't like living there with them anyway, so this instead is a WIN for me.
depending on whats on the computer HUGE L though
Good idea
devil.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Dunks: I !+%$ wit you, the long way bro/ma.. I'm sorry to hear what happened to your place...and moving will give you some time to breath and get your swagup cvuz tha sky's the milit oww
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Originally Posted by NooEra

U dont know ur sister as well as u think you do. she orchaestrated the whole robbery and is watching ur chris rock dvd right now as she burns the piff she payed for by selling ur roomates laptops. u took the L

^^ Don't worry, Judging by her starch opposition to the common sense of the other responsible and observant adults in her living situation, there will be plenty more Ls for her to take.

You will learn giving away keys and letting people, and whoever they are smashing chill up in your apartment w/o pay is a no no miss.
The fact that you can't even slightly see their point of view shows your naive sense of realiy.
Just move and and find someone on your level to live with and throw fire sale house parties for whoever happens to be on your block. Including the professional lifters in your sisters crew.
4. now with all that said, why don't u leave this thread and take the noob with you.
happy.gif

How are you going to tell him to leave just for argueing with your point.

You sound like your just looking for people to agree with you which makes me think you worded this story in your favor.

I was honestly just thinking this same thing, this isn't the full story.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I was honestly just thinking this same thing, this isn't the full story.

Her and sis went co-op with the robbery and split the merch.
Shame on you, dunks87.

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

My kinda woman
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
you look like kapri styles

after you move out make a free stuff ad on craigslist and leave the door open
pimp.gif
...that will teach em a lesson

That's why i can't do that roomate nonsense unless it's family.

Sidenote: i was actually robbed by my little sister.

i would stay there and make them hate you

let them call the cops on a little girl

smh

dont let them win fam stay strong

and for all you guys saying her name is not on the lease

im sure the other 4 roommates arent on the lease either its just normally one name on a lease

also im sure they have had a friend or two over at some point if i was OP i would raise hell the next time anyone stepped foot into the house that "didntpay rent"

im heated for you fam

Wowsers.

Your roommates are out of control for that request. It's not like you're letting Bruh Man post up in your apartment while you're out wherever.That's your LITTLE SISTER.

The *@%! wouldn't have even been up for discussion if I was you. I would've laughed in their faces. Overrule these nuts.

Call me, dunks.

P.S. - That apartment sucked anyways off the strength of that carpet.
roll.gif
sick.gif

Like someone else said, wait a little while and talk to them again.

They just got robbed. They are mad, confused, and frustrated. They just dont want it to happen again.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

roll.gif
sick.gif

AHAAAAAA...I knew it...it was MisterP who ransacked your apartment OP, it was him.

Motives-- he hates the carpet in the apartment and by extension, the apartment itself, and by extension, the people LIVING in the apartment who picked out thathorrible carpet he vehemently despises.

Also, this is probably him getting back at you after you exposed him for being a scumbag for sleeping with best friend...

2elzc60.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]CASE CLOSED[/color]

Spoiler [+]
erelgz.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

and for all you guys saying her name is not on the lease

im sure the other 4 roommates arent on the lease either its just normally one name on a lease

also im sure they have had a friend or two over at some point if i was OP i would raise hell the next time anyone stepped foot into the house that "didnt pay rent"

im heated for you fam

if it's any type of student apartment then they are probably all on seperate leases.

atleast they didn't gape your hole, cause then you would just have to kill yo self.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

and their 12 inch flat screen.

eek.gif
what is that worth?!? like $2.37???
laugh.gif

seriously. they're petty females. oh well I have moved on to a bigger and better living area and the carpet isn't too bad either. lol

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

roll.gif
sick.gif

AHAAAAAA...I knew it...it was MisterP who ransacked your apartment OP, it was him.

Motives-- he hates the carpet in the apartment and by extension, the apartment itself, and by extension, the people LIVING in the apartment who picked out that horrible carpet he vehemently despises.

Also, this is probably him getting back at you after you exposed him for being a scumbag for sleeping with best friend...

2elzc60.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]CASE CLOSED[/color]

Spoiler [+]
erelgz.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
..Karma you seem like a real...nvm. Sorry to hear that.

here we go. maybe if you read something aside from the title you would see that this is a win not an L. think what you want, it matters not to me in the least.but thanks.

12 inch flatscreen? my G1 bigger than that. thats like projecting a movie on a poptart.

anyways...
this story is all fine and dandy..but you down to put in some work caine?

put slightly boiled eggs in the water tank of the toilet. you sposed to boil it enought that its kinda solid but not too solid. poke a hole or 2 in it... andbounce.
bet in a week their toilet start to stink up the whole house.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
..Karma you seem like a real...nvm. Sorry to hear that.

here we go. maybe if you read something aside from the title you would see that this is a win not an L. think what you want, it matters not to me in the least. but thanks.

I read the story, glad it is a WIN for you. It is obviously a set up, one of your roomates did it/had it done. You are just too detached from the obvious torealize it. Glad we agree to not care what eachother thinks.
smile.gif
...Aside from that Posting/having your life on the interwebz is too Ben Ballerish in the firstplace. Glad I could read your tale with some waffles though.

Back
Top Bottom