no more strippers
no more strip club

cmon now, we’re creeping up on McFly status now
What if u only go to the strip club
cause they got some fire wings
And u just go to eat the wings
then what
are u required by ur estimation to tip the stripper

I tip but if the service was trash I'm throwing u 3 dollars and bouncing don't care how u feel.

I was in buffalo wild wings a few months ago dolo. Service was trash, it was a dude. He gave me the wrong type of chicken. Didn't come back for mad long , the fries was cold. Etc. He was just not engaged in his job. I put the money on the table. Waited for him to come through , I got up right before he got there I walked out and right before I walked out I looked at him he was staring at me and I just kept walking...

Tips is not mandatory...

I tip but if the service was trash I'm throwing u 3 dollars and bouncing don't care how u feel.

I was in buffalo wild wings a few months ago dolo. Service was trash, it was a dude. He gave me the wrong type of chicken. Didn't come back for mad long , the fries was cold. Etc. He was just not engaged in his job. I put the money on the table. Waited for him to come through , I got up right before he got there I walked out and right before I walked out I looked at him he was staring at me and I just kept walking...

Tips is not mandatory...
Awww hell nah
I’m the type to either get a refund
Or just say never mind
And just leave
When a place messes up on my food
Hate when stuff like that happens

then what

do the math

if everyone did that, how long before the strippers leave?

and ftr, im not saying anyone is required to do anything

do
or dont
just dont play dumb

I don’t get why it’s so hard to just tip. If it’s average, forgettable service. You tip. Period. It’s expected and part of the understanding of you taking space in that restaurant. If you’re having bad service immediately get the manager and get a new server. It’s that simple. Instead of looking for reasons to not tip why are you sitting there and taking subpar service?

then what
Yea, not sure what he is getting at.

The, "Stay home and don't go to the strip club unless you plan on tipping" argument

might be worse than the,

"Go to McDonald's if you don't want to tip" argument.

because you’ve removed the logic

again, unless you are in the stripclub blindfolded you cant say you arent partaking

strippers for the most part are paid soley on tips

what you’re suggesting is the equivalent of sneaking into a comedy show with your boys and justify not paying because you didnt listen or laugh at the jokes

it dont work like that
you cant seperate the two
you cant be inside and NOT partake unless you’re blindfolded or looking at the floorthe whole time

“....but i wanna support my boy”

ok?

then you know what you gotta do
1. It does work that way

2. I can seperate the two. I can go look at some ******* and not pay a dime to them. You pay for lap dances. You CAN just throw money out there, but that is an option. Not sure why you are ignoring that part.

3. That comedy show analogy is horrible because comedians don't get tipped nor do they provide private sessions

Kinda weird that the government isn’t getting blamed here for not getting rid of the tipping system. They blame the restaurants for being cheap and not paying the servers better wages or they blame the servers for not getting a better paying job.

Kinda weird that the government isn’t getting blamed here for not getting rid of the tipping system. They blame the restaurants for being cheap and not paying the servers better wages or they blame the servers for not getting a better paying job.
Some folks in here have been using logic and blaming restaurants and/or government.

It is very funny how it is a morality issue that has been pushed onto the patrons when the biggest crook(s) are the people that are doing the hiring. .

Do y'all tip if y'all doing take out?

Sorry if asked before.
I don't understand why you would do that. Someone asked that question before, but why are you tipping them? For cooking your food? That is why there is a sales price on the item.

I have a co-worker that goes to Panera 3X a week for Coffee. You know how the screen asks, "Do you want to Tip Team Panera." SHe always tips, I don't get it for anything.

She is a young white girl. 25.

If I go there to pick up my food no.
I've never done that it my life.

I don't understand why you would do that. Someone asked that question before, but why are you tipping them? For cooking your food? That is why there is a sales price on the item.

I have a co-worker that goes to Panera 3X a week for Coffee. You know how the screen asks, "Do you want to Tip Team Panera." SHe always tips, I don't get it for anything.

She is a young white girl. 25.

Right! I never understood the "having to tip for take out" debate. I frequent this Colombian joint by my crib at least 5 times a month and 2 out of the 5 times I'll dine in. I always tip well. But when I come in and order take out they always give me these dirty *** looks for not tipping. :lol:

2. I can seperate the two. I can go look at some ******* and not pay a dime to them. You pay for lap dances. You CAN just throw money out there, but that is an option. Not sure why you are ignoring that part.

dont move goalposts, not pay a dime means just that, NOT PAY A DIME

thats includes lap dances, and throwing money on stage

again, if the girls only get paid from tips and everyone comes in on some DONT PAY A DIME steez, the girls will never make any money

not sure why you’re ignoring that part

3. That comedy show analogy is horrible because comedians don't get tipped nor do they provide private sessions

good job detective, comedians dont get tipped. they get paid a flat rate from the establishment and/ or ticket sales.

therefore the analogy of sneaking in without paying fits because sneaking in robs the comedian of your portion on their pay.

the girls dont get a cut of anything in the establishment. actually, the girls are often expected to pay a percentage to the establishment, the dj, the bar etc.

their only way of getting paid is through lap dances and money thrown on stage. and when some doucebag decides to WATCH and not pay its robbing them just like the comedian

dont move goalposts, not pay a dime means just that, NOT PAY A DIME

thats includes lap dances, and throwing money on stage

again, if the girls only get paid from tips and everyone comes in on some DONT PAY A DIME steez, the girls will never make any money

not sure why you’re ignoring that part
Not moving a single goalpost. The initial point was someone CAN go to a strip club and not tip ANYTHING. They are well within their right to do that and it isn't "lame."

They can go and hang out with their folks, as I mentioned before.

Not sure why that is so hard to grasp.

I really don't care whether a stripper makes money. That isn't my struggle. I wasn't aware that was even part of the discussion

good job detective, comedians dont get tipped. they get paid a flat rate from the establishment and/ or ticket sales.

therefore the analogy of sneaking in without paying fits because sneaking in robs the comedian of your portion on their pay.

the girls dont get a cut of anything in the establishment. actually, the girls are often expected to pay a percentage to the establishment, the dj, the bar etc.

their only way of getting paid is through lap dances and money thrown on stage. and when some doucebag decides to WATCH and not pay its robbing them just like the comedian

Comedians don't get tipped.

They get a flat fee.

Which is why I said it was POINTLESS to even use comedians as a (horrible) analogy.

Again, I don't care if the strippers don't get paid. That is not my concern.

Stop attempting to make this a morality issue

Back
Top Bottom