SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Went out to eat recently. No server approached us for a good 5 mins. Once we finally get one about 2-3 other people come up asking if we’ve been helped and asking us to point out who’s helping us. Apparently the girl was in the other girls area. So we kinda joked about not getting anyone to being flooded.

Waiter brings our food and literally never comes back until it’s time to get the check. I normally tip 18-20% but this was so ridiculous that I just left $1 on the table.

This was just at Buffalo Wild Wings which wasn’t even packed. So didn’t understand.

i mean, that’s completely reasonable. if service is bad they shouldn’t expect anything

Waiter brings our food and literally never comes back until it’s time to get the check.

This was just at Buffalo Wild Wings which wasn’t even packed. So didn’t understand.

That's the best service. Did you need extra napkins or somethin?

That's the best service. Did you need extra napkins or somethin?
As someone who needs something to drink to eat (physical necessity, not just preference), these servers are the worst for me. Im usually done with my soda / water before half my meal is done, if I don’t have a refill I have to wait to finish my second half. Then food is cold. Everyone’s done eating. Yada yada.

Have had a few dinners ruined due to this.. I don’t make a stink of it but it does affect your tip. A good server will see my glass empty from across the room and fill a new one for me.

Went out to eat recently. No server approached us for a good 5 mins. Once we finally get one about 2-3 other people come up asking if we’ve been helped and asking us to point out who’s helping us. Apparently the girl was in the other girls area. So we kinda joked about not getting anyone to being flooded.

Waiter brings our food and literally never comes back until it’s time to get the check. I normally tip 18-20% but this was so ridiculous that I just left $1 on the table.

Speaking of how ****** BWW is... just went there yesterday and got take out... had to wait an extra 25 mins. Gotta love how they try and sneak that tip for take out orders in too. They can eat a ****.

20211229_144533.jpg

The burger was delicious tho

After service fees and delivery fees and the 10% - 15% upcharge it just isnt worth it oh plus the tip. One of them, I think Doordash, just changed it to where the driver cant see your tip until they mark the food delivered. And when they send you a 20 of 25 coupon code or something, seems like all the other fees balloon even more and you'd still be better off calling the restaurant if they allow it and just doing your own pickup and that eay they dont get gipped on fees and commissions to doordash

You have to pay service fee and the food is upcharged.
Not to mention if you don’t tip you are trusting someone to handle your food with no repercussions

Yea I drive and have public transportation to take. That life ain't for ME.

Saw a tik tok that people are “tip baiting” delivery drivers.

You put a big tip to entice the driver to do well and then once delivered you reduce to tiny or nothing.. lol apparently it’s to help the customers in the event of a bad service.

I still can’t get over boba spot asking for tip on receipts.
Like the drink already 4-6 bucks. Just the damn drinks. Is made in like 3-5 minutes. The hell you need a tip for :lol:

I tip to turn people away from being libs.

I give them tips on working da body in da early rounds, avoiding mask and vax mandates and impeaching the administration from their favorite sneaker forum.

You put a big tip to entice the driver to do well and then once delivered you reduce to tiny or nothing.. lol apparently it’s to help the customers in the event of a bad service.
I've been a victim of this a time or two. It sucks but there's nothing you can do about it.

Today was my third day as a delivery driver(ever). I enjoy it so far as far as the freedom and being able to listen my own music when outside the store. Job responsibilities are kind of bare minimum and most drivers from where I worked take full advantage of that, not much different here.

Beyond that, I just mainly wanted to speak on tips. I've made about $170-180 as far as tips in 3 days, peak being about $80 on my 2nd day...so I guess that's solid. Definitely the most I've made hourly anywhere if I'm not taking into consideration gas/car mileage.

Working again tomorrow...glad to be employed again and so quickly this time.

Businesses putting the responsibility of paying their employees is whack... but we already know this so I always tip.... if not I just dont go out... unless the service is basura

Businesses putting the responsibility of paying their employees is whack... but we already know this so I always tip.... if not I just dont go out... unless the service is basura

Food delivery apps changed the game. I'm currently waiting for a delivery that is going to be well past the UberOne guaranteed delivery time and I'm not even sure who to blame. The $5 in UberCash they have already given me probably isn't going to cut it :lol:

Might seriously start doing this.

Right now I'm wondering how my profile/account is rated given I never tip :lol:

Might seriously start doing this.

Right now I'm wondering how my profile/account is rated given I never tip :lol:
I've had to do this for drivers that don't follow directions.

I take it a step further... If you deliver to the wrong address, I say I don't get it.
Had a dude make me walk across the street during that storm a couple weeks ago.

:lol: I was just about to untip one. Simple advice, let me know what door you're at so I can open with an app, couldn't do it.

Back
Top Bottom