So I caught someone breaking into my car today......

I really wish you had video of dude makin' a run for it tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Marvel Man

you should have planted evidence

No you should have look deep into his eyes straight into his soul and told him u brought him into this world and u can take him out.
That would freak him out 
forgot to log out?

you should have planted evidence

No you should have look deep into his eyes straight into his soul and told him u brought him into this world and u can take him out.
That would freak him out 
forgot to log out?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

laugh.gif
Me too.
I was tight my girl decided to take pics instead of video 
ohwell.gif
, would have been WSHH material for sure, I was going OFF

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Based on your license plate he probably thought you were some nerdy white dude. Big mistake there.
laugh.gif
true.
laugh.gif

Props on maintaining your composure and letting the police handle the situation.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

laugh.gif
Me too.
I was tight my girl decided to take pics instead of video 
ohwell.gif
, would have been WSHH material for sure, I was going OFF

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Based on your license plate he probably thought you were some nerdy white dude. Big mistake there.
laugh.gif
true.
laugh.gif

Props on maintaining your composure and letting the police handle the situation.
pimp.gif

i've never had a car broken into, and hope it never happens. glad you were able to catch him dude. from the story and pix, i take it there was little-to-none damage on the car?

i've never had a car broken into, and hope it never happens. glad you were able to catch him dude. from the story and pix, i take it there was little-to-none damage on the car?

laugh.gif
at the Nigeria references. Brooklyn, NY people....the pics are grainy because the iPhone was zoomed in.

No apparent damage to the car, if so, I think the course of events would have evolved differently...

laugh.gif
at the Nigeria references. Brooklyn, NY people....the pics are grainy because the iPhone was zoomed in.

No apparent damage to the car, if so, I think the course of events would have evolved differently...

Good Job OP.
Props to maintaining your composure, if only I would have found out who keyed my car
mad.gif
. Just two days after I first bought it off the lot, smh.

Good Job OP.
Props to maintaining your composure, if only I would have found out who keyed my car
mad.gif
. Just two days after I first bought it off the lot, smh.

Back
Top Bottom