So I caught someone breaking into my car today......

Epic thread in the making?

Nice Olympic 180s tho. If they're a 13 sell them to me and I'll display em along with the pics!

Nah, he didn't break the window. I bought the 2000 Echo from my uncle because of the mileage. I'm not sure how he got in, the slimy bastard.

@ILL LEGAL OPERATIONS
roll.gif
seriously, you really can't

@Brolic Scholar - If it was 4-5 years ago, he wouldn't have been able to walk away. It took every ounce of strength in my body to maintain my composure
mad.gif

Nah, he didn't break the window. I bought the 2000 Echo from my uncle because of the mileage. I'm not sure how he got in, the slimy bastard.

@ILL LEGAL OPERATIONS
roll.gif
seriously, you really can't

@Brolic Scholar - If it was 4-5 years ago, he wouldn't have been able to walk away. It took every ounce of strength in my body to maintain my composure
mad.gif

It look like you're smiling in that pic lol

I'm also looking to start Computer Repair. I would need to get hired someplace first to gain exposure.

Originally Posted by Marvel Man

you should have planted evidence

No you should have look deep into his eyes straight into his soul and told him u brought him into this world and u can take him out.
That would freak him out 

Damn son u brolic
laugh.gif
. You coulda caused some real damage on his frail +$@ if u wanted to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Marvel Man

you should have planted evidence

No you should have look deep into his eyes straight into his soul and told him u brought him into this world and u can take him out.
That would freak him out 

Damn son u brolic
laugh.gif
. You coulda caused some real damage on his frail +$@ if u wanted to
laugh.gif

It look like you're smiling in that pic lol

I'm also looking to start Computer Repair. I would need to get hired someplace first to gain exposure.

OP I suggest that you tell the cops that your belongings got stolen.
( If anything just tell the cops that one of his boy's ran with it or something..)

All you gotta do is provide a receipt.

= PROFIT.

OP I suggest that you tell the cops that your belongings got stolen.
( If anything just tell the cops that one of his boy's ran with it or something..)

All you gotta do is provide a receipt.

= PROFIT.

Back
Top Bottom