So I caught someone breaking into my car today......

Cool story, cool shoes, and cool license plate bro.

In all seriousness, you did the right thing. Kept him in check and he got his at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

good job but you shoulda beat him and his entire family so they learn their lesson
You know, I've always said I can't wait until I catch someone breaking into my car, oh the things I would do to them. Then I found myself in this situation, thought about the repercussions and decided against it. It would have felt great to demolish this man, but I would have been getting arrested along with him, because I would have beat him unconscious. Seriously.
and your a better man then i am for having that level of self control that i don't have and need to develop.  all jokes aside i woulda beat this dude senseless if i caught him in a situation like that.and i woulda aimed for his head on purpose  (and i woulda ended up probably catching a case over it)

laugh.gif
at some of the comments.

Should've judo chopped his throat before the cops came.

good job but you shoulda beat him and his entire family so they learn their lesson
You know, I've always said I can't wait until I catch someone breaking into my car, oh the things I would do to them. Then I found myself in this situation, thought about the repercussions and decided against it. It would have felt great to demolish this man, but I would have been getting arrested along with him, because I would have beat him unconscious. Seriously.
man, one time my car got broken into while we were 10 deep in my boys porch.  we were literally only in there 5 minutes too.  dude is so lucky we didn't catch him in the act or he'd have been stomped out by all 10 of us.

man, one time my car got broken into while we were 10 deep in my boys porch.  we were literally only in there 5 minutes too.  dude is so lucky we didn't catch him in the act or he'd have been stomped out by all 10 of us.

MPLSdunk - he was going to pay for all of the other fools that had broken into my car. Full body cast. Glad it didn't go down that way though....

anyways its 3AM here in BK and I have work at 7AM
30t6p3b.gif

Will be back in this thread tomorrow with another pic, just have to find it...

Goodnight #NT

MPLSdunk - he was going to pay for all of the other fools that had broken into my car. Full body cast. Glad it didn't go down that way though....

anyways its 3AM here in BK and I have work at 7AM
30t6p3b.gif

Will be back in this thread tomorrow with another pic, just have to find it...

Goodnight #NT

Originally Posted by Jehul

Customer: The white car on the corner is yours right?

Me: Yea, why? What happened?
Customer: I think someone is breaking into your car.

Me: When? Right now?

Customer: Yea!
laugh.gif
  I can only imagine how quick OP got up out his computer chair 

A couple of my boys from the block see me pressing him, so they ask what happened. I tell them, they run his pockets and bounce.

Str8Hood

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but really OP nice job, with everything you did, everything you did was right, except having your boys check through him then go
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehul

Customer: The white car on the corner is yours right?

Me: Yea, why? What happened?
Customer: I think someone is breaking into your car.

Me: When? Right now?

Customer: Yea!
laugh.gif
  I can only imagine how quick OP got up out his computer chair 

A couple of my boys from the block see me pressing him, so they ask what happened. I tell them, they run his pockets and bounce.

Str8Hood

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but really OP nice job, with everything you did, everything you did was right, except having your boys check through him then go
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good to see that you maintained your composure and handled the situation well.

I would love to find out who tried to break into my truck a while back and who stole my dad's tool from the back of his truck.
30t6p3b.gif
I stayed up all night for about a week waiting for them fools to come back.

Good to see that you maintained your composure and handled the situation well.

I would love to find out who tried to break into my truck a while back and who stole my dad's tool from the back of his truck.
30t6p3b.gif
I stayed up all night for about a week waiting for them fools to come back.

Back
Top Bottom