So Famous people are using Gofundme now?

I thought the tapes were leaks. Did she actually do a legal vid?

I still remember this chick was an import car model first. Can't believe out of most of them, she's the one that actually made a name for herself.
There was way better looking models than her. Her voice is so damn annoying too. Saw her in San Mateo HIN and turned around before she could open her mouth.

But that on her not hustling hard enough her whole hype team failed her.

She coulda made a killing in the import model game especially with how dudes gush on fast and furious

But that on her not hustling hard enough her whole hype team failed her.

She coulda made a killing in the import model game especially with how dudes gush on fast and furious
She made millions from MySpace

This aint new, some celebs had a kickstarter.

T-bozz from TLC had one to raise monye to put out some TLC material...

they raised a good amount and she was then spotted riding around in a new SUV...
mean.gif

Bro she was living in a crib that was $4,500 a month this whole time and it seems like it was just her and her daughter -_-

And it wasn't even like she was paying a mortgage, it was ****** rent.

Bro she was living in a crib that was $4,500 a month this whole time and it seems like it was just her and her daughter -_-

And it wasn't even like she was paying a mortgage, it was ****** rent.
She was a millionaire so of course she got accustomed to a millionaire's lifestyle

But those kids in flint cant get clean water
Also not every famous person is rich. Also we're talking Tila Tequila, exactly how famous is she now?  has she really ever been?
She's living in a $4,500/month apartment (according to her). Maybe downsize to a $2,500/month apartment and you could buy some furniture.
Too much sense being made here

This aint new, some celebs had a kickstarter.

T-bozz from TLC had one to raise monye to put out some TLC material...

they raised a good amount and she was then spotted riding around in a new SUV...
mean.gif
They asked for that money to complete the final TLC album, fans are still looking for the album 

There was way better looking models than her. Her voice is so damn annoying too. Saw her in San Mateo HIN and turned around before she could open her mouth.

This might show how old I am but I was at a car show in Oakland and that was when they debuted the first issue with the twins.

impp_0812_02_z%2Bimport_models_performance_cars_tech_girls_events%2Bmag_1.jpg

I am sure to today's standards, they are just another set of Filipinas but man, I sure loved them.

And I even loved Francine Dee.....and I know people think she's fugly. Got to love the 90's era where fake boobs were everything. Haha.

dnlj8.jpg

Haven't heard about her since she almost got hit by a watermelon that had been soaking in human waste at one of those juggaloo festivals :x

This might show how old I am but I was at a car show in Oakland and that was when they debuted the first issue with the twins.

I am sure to today's standards, they are just another set of Filipinas but man, I sure loved them.

And I even loved Francine Dee.....and I know people think she's fugly. Got to love the 90's era where fake boobs were everything. Haha.

dnlj8.jpg
Francine Dee was a goddess in my school up until I realized how disappointing fake breast were. She will always be cute in my mind though.

Didn't realize they heald it in Oakland though. Last one I went to was HID around '03 than I forgot about that whole scene. Still look at Super Street every now and then though.

^^^^I think the mag came out in 1998. The car show had to be in 1998-1999 cause I remember when it was the prelude to Fast and the Furious 1 coming out since the culture was strong and that came out in 2001. Hot Import Nights I think came out around 2000 cause the rave scene was huge then and I remember the rave music and drum and bass being super popular at shows. I remember my boys ex girlfriend modeled for some group and he was all butt hurt since she was taking pics with guys. Then come to find out everyone was popping extacy than too. I had such a bucket car back than but man I loved that scene when it was fun. All these god damn florescent painted rice rockets and body conversions. Haha.

Was she ever doing straight up hardcore pron? or was it just playing around it.

I'm pretty sure ******** would've offered her a contract.

She's living in a $4,500/month apartment (according to her). Maybe downsize to a $2,500/month apartment and you could buy some furniture.
This is what caught my attention. Why is she paying $4,500 a month on rent and asking for money from people?

Bruh I remember issue of Import Tuner back when she was Tila Nguyen/
laugh.gif
bruh, I remember those days - word to AsianAvenue days. 

I thought she was a humble lil viet back then.... boy was I wrong. LOL

dnlj8.jpg

Memories man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom