So basically white women just look better right? vol. read 1st

My bad for not being politically correct
grin.gif
I don't give a @#$% anymore if black people think I'm racist. OP specifically mentioned people "choosing fat white girls over black girls
frown.gif
". Who the hell else is he talking about if not black dudes????? Then when I respond to that, I'm being racist?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I post examples of light skin being unrelated to "whiteness" and I'm ignorant trolling? Asian cultures idolized white skin CENTURIES before Europeans became dominant or before they even encountered white people. Don't accuse every culture on earth of kissing the white person's @#$ when you know nothing about them.

Dudes crying about white people must live in the redneck south or some other worthless @#$%. Shedding tears about white dudes not liking non-white girls when those same white dudes out here are swooping up all the good looking Asians, Mexicans, and Black girls and leaving all the trash for everyone else.  Every white dude that posted in here appreciates women of all backgrounds, yet you have non-white posters running around talking @#$@ about every white woman that gets posted on NT

Originally Posted by slickp42189

AntonLaVey wrote:
Everyone has a preference, I don't say monstar is conditioned to liking black women but it would technically be true

Anyhow leave my ivory princesses alone NT
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes out here getting offended at another man's preference, if I don't like the women you like that's more gross thick black women for you
grin.gif
whitewashed, im actually very surprised by this, i thought dude wouldve been much more open minded and not have had a preference

Why are you?

although i love when threads like this comes up i like to read others opinion, but at the same time. The never end well.

Lets just Say that All races ROCK. THATS IT...

I love white women. I love asian women. Shoot I love blue women. I don't discriminate
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

My bad for not being politically correct
grin.gif
I don't give a @#$% anymore if black people think I'm racist. OP specifically mentioned people "choosing fat white girls over black girls
frown.gif
". Who the hell else is he talking about if not black dudes????? Then when I respond to that, I'm being racist?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I post examples of light skin being unrelated to "whiteness" and I'm ignorant trolling? Asian cultures idolized white skin CENTURIES before Europeans became dominant or before they even encountered white people. Don't accuse every culture on earth of kissing the white person's @#$ when you know nothing about them.

Dudes crying about white people must live in the redneck south or some other worthless @#$%. Shedding tears about white dudes not liking non-white girls when those same white dudes out here are swooping up all the good looking Asians, Mexicans, and Black girls and leaving all the trash for everyone else.  Every white dude that posted in here appreciates women of all backgrounds, yet you have non-white posters running around talking @#$@ about every white woman that gets posted on NT
I think you mentioned before that you don't live in the US, so while saying all of that, how do you actually have a fair logical opinion about any of that? You're basing all 
your "facts" on tv and what you perceive in your own country. That's like me making a blanket statement about Armenian women, though I've never dated any,

never been there, and get all of my opinions of them from watching the Kardashians. Just be careful using "every" and "all" when you're making replies.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

AntonLaVey wrote:
Everyone has a preference, I don't say monstar is conditioned to liking black women but it would technically be true

Anyhow leave my ivory princesses alone NT
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes out here getting offended at another man's preference, if I don't like the women you like that's more gross thick black women for you
grin.gif
whitewashed, im actually very surprised by this, i thought dude wouldve been much more open minded and not have had a preference
Why are you?

My "true" preference when it comes to women has absolutely nothing to do with "skin color" per say it has more to do with body type--I love women of all shades that are tallish and slim. These black dudes that complain about white women are usually also the first to date a girl just cause she's light skinned or latina. Get off your high horses.

Why is it ok for op to have a preference based on skin color but not ok for black NTers to like a white woman?

"But this is my main question....How come men of all races will smash any white chick with a half decent face?  The chick could be slightly chubby, the chick could be skinny and lacking curves.  It's like it doesn't even matter.  Why is this? Why are dudes so sexually attracted to the AWG (average white girl)? "

-This dudes rant is fueled by his own opinions and preferences but this cracked me up cause it's not like most black dudes I see with black women are walking around with dimes. I see a lot of black dudes walking around with chubby "thick" black females as well
eyes.gif
but no one says anything, in fact it is celebrated.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Why are you?

My "true" preference when it comes to women has absolutely nothing to do with "skin color" per say it has more to do with body type--I love women of all shades that are tallish and slim. These black dudes that complain about white women are usually also the first to date a girl just cause she's light skinned or latina. Get off your high horses.

Why is it ok for op to have a preference based on skin color but not ok for black NTers to like a white woman?

"But this is my main question....How come men of all races will smash any white chick with a half decent face?  The chick could be slightly chubby, the chick could be skinny and lacking curves.  It's like it doesn't even matter.  Why is this? Why are dudes so sexually attracted to the AWG (average white girl)? "

-This dudes rant is fueled by his own opinions and preferences but this cracked me up cause it's not like most black dudes I see with black women are walking around with dimes. I see a lot of black dudes walking around with chubby "thick" black females as well
eyes.gif
You're gonna be accused of hating black women because "black women are supposed to be thick
frown.gif
" when most black women worldwide are actually slim. Having a body type preference =/= self hatred. Otherwise all these Ethiopian dudes who get with skinny Ethiopian girls would make no sense

? I live in Cali
Yea that's why I said "I think", thought you mentioned in a couple different threads you weren't from the US.
AntonLaVey wrote:

eyes.gif

I don't think that's it (as my gf of 3 years is white), it's a problem when (in this instance) a lot of black dudes are putting white women on a pedestal, while
degrading black women. It seems like there isn't a medium when it comes to this. There's nothing wrong at all with having preferences, but when you're

building up one while tearing down the other. Not saying you were doing that right here, but a lot of your comments when pertaining to stuff like this 

comes off that way.

? I live in Cali
Yea that's why I said "I think", thought you mentioned in a couple different threads you weren't from the US.
AntonLaVey wrote:

eyes.gif
I don't think that's it (as my gf of 3 years is white), it's a problem when (in this instance) a lot of black dudes are putting white women on a pedestal, while
degrading black women. It seems like there isn't a medium when it comes to this. There's nothing wrong at all with having preferences, but when you're

building up one while tearing down the other. Not saying you were doing that right here, but a lot of your comments when pertaining to stuff like this 

comes off that way.

NTers don't do the same thing with white women with the nonsensical "average snow bunny" comments? Hell look at this thread, a lot of what op said can be taken as degrading to white women but when it aligns with your agenda it becomes an "opinion". And what's wrong with putting white women on a pedastle, if it's what you like its what you like. I see NTers makng comments like black women are the most beautiful women in the world, yet nobody gets on their case for it but someone says the same about white women and threads get made. Where's the consistency mang?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

AntonLaVey wrote

NTers don't do the same thing with white women with the nonsensical "average snow bunny" comments? Hell look at this thread, a lot of what op said can be taken as degrading to white women but when it aligns with your agenda it becomes an "opinion". And what's wrong with putting white women on a pedastle, if it's what you like its what you like. I see NTers makng comments like black women are the most beautiful women in the world, yet nobody gets on their case for it but someone says the same about white women and threads get made. Where's the consistency mang?

Very good points, but I think the positive comments about black women are much less frequent when compared to white women (on NT and the real world). Plus, at least when it's from me, 
average doesn't mean bad at all, it means frequent or common. I know dudes in the K_te U_ton thread were getting overly offended thinking average = ugly disgusting horse, but that's not it at 

all
laugh.gif
. So in that case, I'd also like to know where is the consistency.

eh I like woman with meat on their bones, not shaped like "12 year old boys" as NT likes to say
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

This dude Nawlinsjunkie is proving my point of the inflated view of the white woman...

the pics I posted are below average? really? Do you guys know what the word "average" means? I'm not talking average in the entertaiment industry. I mean average period.
Average is what NT calls Kate Upton. Why don't you ask that question in that thread? Jennifer Aniston is the definition of average, but the other girls you posted/mentioned aren't good looking at all. Period

You're asking why dudes fiend over the girls you posted, when in reality they don't. Some black people might, whether that results from self-hatred or something else, I don't know. I don't know any Latinos or Asians that would find those girls attractive.

wait, what? Why is this ignorant notion always the base of someone's argument when it comes to African Americans dating outside of their race? that's sheer nonsense.
I love who I am. Kinky haired, wide-nosed mess, I truly do.

Originally Posted by Pepper

This dude Nawlinsjunkie is proving my point of the inflated view of the white woman...

the pics I posted are below average? really? Do you guys know what the word "average" means? I'm not talking average in the entertaiment industry. I mean average period.
Average is what NT calls Kate Upton. Why don't you ask that question in that thread? Jennifer Aniston is the definition of average, but the other girls you posted/mentioned aren't good looking at all. Period

You're asking why dudes fiend over the girls you posted, when in reality they don't. Some black people might, whether that results from self-hatred or something else, I don't know. I don't know any Latinos or Asians that would find those girls attractive.

wait, what? Why is this ignorant notion always the base of someone's argument when it comes to African Americans dating outside of their race? that's sheer nonsense.
I love who I am. Kinky haired, wide-nosed mess, I truly do.

That's what OP implied and what other black posters on NT always bring up *shrug*

WHITE WOMEN WILL ALWAYS WIN

WHEN BLACK GIRLS ARE WATCHING "THE GAME", "BBALL WIVES" ETC. WHITE WOMEN ARE HITTING THE GYM, TANNING

Today marks the 46th anniversary of the assisination of Malcolm X.

With that said...if you need any more proof of a man who escaped the shakles of mental slavery then look no more.

LOMAX: Are you suggesting that all of us who fight for integration are after a white woman?

MALCOLM X: I wouldn’t say all of you, but let the evidence speak for itself. Check up on these integration leaders, and you will find that most of them are either married to or hooked up with some white woman. Take that meeting between James Baldwin and Robert Kennedy; practically everybody there was interracially married. Harry Belafonte is married to a white woman; Lorraine Hansberry is married to a white man; Lena Horne is married to a white man.

Now how can any Negro, man or woman, who sleeps with a white person speak for me? No black person married to a white person can speak for me!

LOMAX: Why?

MALCOLM X: Why? Because only a man who is ashamed of what he is will marry out of his race. There has to be something wrong when a man or a woman leaves his own people and marries somebody of another kind. Men who are proud of being black marry black women; women who are proud of being black marry black men.

This is particularly true when you realize that these Negroes who go for integration and intermarriage are linking up with the very people who lynched their fathers, raped their mothers, and put their kid sisters in the kitchen to scrub floors. Why would any black man in his right mind want to marry a lyncher, a murderer, a rapist, a dope peddler, a gambler, a hog eater… Why would any black man want to marry a devil… for that’s just what the white man is.

That gets dudes saying wild stuff like white girls> other races. 
Only one person on here says that mess and they call him the Mississippi Bullet

Back
Top Bottom