So basically white women just look better right? vol. read 1st

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by LDJ

same as white same as etc... but it is true a conditioning... thing is thinking silent superiority over another

WTH is "true conditioning", your mother, your community, your friends, prolly conditioned you to like something---racism, all racism is based on double standards

The only thing that makes this different is that someone has a preference for another race, that's it---You're ok with conditioning as long as it is in line with your agenda

There's a part of me that loves being with white women just to make people like you mad
smokin.gif

nuttin is wrong with preference what i said is ppl who think all of one race or most is better then another and i love white/black/asian etc but im not saying one is mostly better then another hell i got favs in
All Humans make generalizations.

Some Generalizations are made about race.

Generalizations are Generalizations.

there's nothing wrong with preference. It's when you try to pass off your preference as better than others or the best is when it's an issue.

Originally Posted by oidreez

there's nothing wrong with preference. It's when you try to pass off your preference as better than others or the best is when it's an issue.

Hmm, I guess but a lot of people calling out others for passing off their preference as better than  others are doing/ have done the exact same thing

Originally Posted by oidreez

Hmm, I guess but a lot of people calling out others for passing off their preference as better than  others are doing/ have done the exact same thing
and they have gotten called out for it in the most part.
But people who say this > that are just trolls anyway.

Who said AWG's look better ?

Who said white women in general looks better ?

OP did you go around the world asking every man this question ?

No... am sure you didn't so how can you make this assumption ?

At the end of the day everyone is different and has preferences for different reasons ... For me personally i have never preferred one race of girls over the other . I like women of every race and deep down i think most guys feel this way too because every man has a penis and penis's don't discriminate

If you guys go through this thread and each page has at least 2 comments saying things like "white girls just smell better" or "white girls don't watch basketball wives" or "im my opinion white girls are just better overall"

And that's coming from dudes of all races...thats the point of this thread.  Why do "we" meaning men get brainwashed like this? 

Preference means you like somebody better.  This type of talk is hating somebody less.
tired.gif

And lets not turn this into Black/White....this is Asians, Hispanics, and all other men also.  Plenty of Asians say "oh I don't like Asian girls" too

Originally Posted by LDJ

WTH is "true conditioning", your mother, your community, your friends, prolly conditioned you to like something---racism, all racism is based on double standards

The only thing that makes this different is that someone has a preference for another race, that's it---You're ok with conditioning as long as it is in line with your agenda

There's a part of me that loves being with white women just to make people like you mad
smokin.gif

nuttin is wrong with preference what i said is ppl who think all of one race or most is better then another and i love white/black/asian etc but im not saying one is mostly better then another hell i got favs in all

Don't know why we're still arguing

its not an argue its a fact there ppl who dislike dating their race, there are ppl who date only a certain race and wouldnt date another race outside their own under no circumstances...

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Why are you?

My "true" preference when it comes to women has absolutely nothing to do with "skin color" per say it has more to do with body type--I love women of all shades that are tallish and slim. These black dudes that complain about white women are usually also the first to date a girl just cause she's light skinned or latina. Get off your high horses.

Why is it ok for op to have a preference based on skin color but not ok for black NTers to like a white woman?

"But this is my main question....How come men of all races will smash any white chick with a half decent face?  The chick could be slightly chubby, the chick could be skinny and lacking curves.  It's like it doesn't even matter.  Why is this? Why are dudes so sexually attracted to the AWG (average white girl)? "

-This dudes rant is fueled by his own opinions and preferences but this cracked me up cause it's not like most black dudes I see with black women are walking around with dimes. I see a lot of black dudes walking around with chubby "thick" black females as well
eyes.gif
but no one says anything, in fact it is celebrated.
You're gonna be accused of hating black women because "black women are supposed to be thick
frown.gif
" when most black women worldwide are actually slim. Having a body type preference =/= self hatred. Otherwise all these Ethiopian dudes who get with skinny Ethiopian girls would make no sense
lmao, he said ivory princesses, if thats not a white superiority complex you guys just rewrote psych. and didnt tell me, and its a shocker because i thought dude was seriously open minded, i wont derail the thread with info from other threads but yea, i was pretty shocked, and hes Nigerian, which makes it worse
dont miss the point though, im not saying he has to like black women, what i am saying is that color/race should not be a factor when you date someone, you can try to justify it all you want but it doesnt make sense at all

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Lol not have a preference? Everybody has one, regardless of how open minded you are.

i paraphrased, preference of race dude, i mean race is the subject, havin trouble connecting dots?

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

nuttin is wrong with preference what i said is ppl who think all of one race or most is better then another and i love white/black/asian etc but im not saying one is mostly better then another hell i got favs in all

Don't know why we're still arguing

its not an argue its a fact there ppl who dislike dating their race, there are ppl who date only a certain race and wouldnt date another race outside their own under no circumstances...

Ok, if that's how they feel there's nothing you can do to change it---more black women for you

Originally Posted by LDJ

so much toomfoolery and stupidity and self hate etc.. in this thread

I like my penis
My penis is a part of my very beings
White women make my penis happy
I love white women
Therefore I hate myself

DAT LDJ LOGIC
pimp.gif

Need more like ya mang, we need more like ya
smile.gif
 stop that, you're a med student right, you are completely bogus by saying your penis chooses white women

Originally Posted by LDJ

Absolutely not, there are black dudes who EXCLUSIVELY date black women how is that different? Is he implying that people are supposed to stick to their race because I don't agree with that!!! Someone in this thread already admitted being conditioned to exclusively like black women, everyone is conditioned in one way or another to like what we like-

same as white same as etc... but it is true a conditioning... thing is thinking silent superiority over another

smokin.gif
it probably doesnt make him mad seeing you with a white woman, its your explanation and defense of it that is seems seriously messed up

just read op's post, didn't want to read the rest.

Basically, it's very common for dudes to like girls outside their own race, even if the chick is ugly/average. I thought everyone knew this.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by LDJ

so much toomfoolery and stupidity and self hate etc.. in this thread

I like my penis
I love white women
Therefore I hate myself

DAT LDJ LOGIC
pimp.gif

smile.gif
 stop that, you're a med student right, you are completely bogus by saying your penis chooses white women

Completely missed the point, you don't need to be an expert in pathology to understand this so I'm not sure what education has to do with it.
eyes.gif

Dude is calling people masochists for loving white women, you can love yourself, hell you can even love your race and your culture and still be attracted to white women. I didn't say my penis CHOOSES white women, I said white women make my penis happy. English, can you read it!!

Originally Posted by LDJ

smokin.gif
it probably doesnt make him mad seeing you with a white woman, its your explanation and defense of it that is seems seriously messed up

Double standards, and hypocrisy are the pillars of all racist attitudes---

It's like when white people call black people lazy when they were lazy enough to enslave people to do all their grunt work, there is nothing wrong with the "defense" and yes I do like when people white or black see me with a white girl and give the mean screw face. 

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

^ Girls That Drob...that avy
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
congrats

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Honestly man, the last girl's I've actually attempted to date or talk to have been mixed. White girls just come off as skeezers to me usually end up being one-night stand's or booty calls 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

It's like when white people call black people lazy when they were lazy enough to enslave people to do all their grunt work, there is nothing wrong with the "defense" and yes I do like when people white or black see me with a white girl and give the mean screw face. 
thats fine, but for starters blacks got shafted because they were viewed as a cheap resource, it didnt start out as racism
and yea man, race is your ultimate choice, you didnt even go with pigmentation, you choose race, its all in your head man, im not saying you hate yourself, im saying youve established a superiority mindset and its messed up, and for the second time thats cool man, you keep smilin while they hatin i honestly dont care

I like my penis
I love white women
Therefore I hate myself

DAT LDJ LOGIC
pimp.gif

smile.gif

Completely missed the point, you don't need to be an expert in pathology to understand this so I'm not sure what education has to do with it.
eyes.gif

Dude is calling people masochists for loving white women, you can love yourself, hell you can even love your race and your culture and still be attracted to white women. I didn't say my penis CHOOSES white women, I said white women make my penis happy. English, can you read it!!
yea, right i guess it doesnt matter what your degree says, you can still make ridiculous mentally-shut statements, do the white girls date you because of your race? or because they know your in a good position?
you didnt say it in that direct quote, but youve already idolized white women and now you're saying your body is happy when presented with a white woman, thats choosing mane, and that part of your body is not that selective, but its whatever dude, i dont want to stop you and im not trying to stop you, but when you infringe on my life because of my pigmentation i have a problem

If you don't see the sadness in not being attracted to your own race I don't know what to tell you.  I'm not saying you have to be exclusive to your race and I'm not saying interacial relationships are bad.  I'm saying if you wouldn't consider a relationship or reproducing with your own race then you have some deep rooted issues.  That goes for men and women of any race. 

Dudes aren't attacking preferences.  What we are saying is the white woman is placed above others and thats not right.  Love all equally and be proud of your own woman.

thats fine, but for starters blacks got shafted because they were viewed as a cheap resource, it didnt start out as racism
and yea man, race is your ultimate choice, you didnt even go with pigmentation, you choose race, its all in your head man, im not saying you hate yourself, im saying youve established a superiority mindset and its messed up, and for the second time thats cool man, you keep smilin while they hatin i honestly dont care

Because black people had to struggle, I can't like white women?
laugh.gif
You people can say black women have the greatest bodies ever and are the most beautiful women on the planet and people can't say the same about white women?

Yea are you just telling yourself this, because based on this exchange you clearly care
ohwell.gif

I could be the proudest black man ever, rock a dashiki and a kufi 24/7 but just as long as I like white women none of the other aspects of black culture that I'm proud of matter--BS
laugh.gif

MonStar1 wrote: I'm saying if you wouldn't consider a relationship or reproducing with your own race then you have some deep rooted issues.  That goes for men and women of any race. 

Dudes aren't attacking preferences.  What we are saying is the white woman is placed above others and thats not right.  Love all equally and be proud of your own woman.
I wouldn't consider a relationship with either of my 2 ethnicities (unless they were 9s or 10s 
laugh.gif
) because I feel like they look too much like my cousins. Does that make me racist?

Eh, I have a preference for white women with tattoos and stuff/ dark skinned black women.

That's just me, though. Can't tell you why I find myself finding those particular women attractive; I just do.

(I'm a white male with tattoos if it matters).

Originally Posted by MonStar1

If you don't see the sadness in not being attracted to your own race I don't know what to tell you.  I'm not saying you have to be exclusive to your race and I'm not saying interacial relationships are bad.  I'm saying if you wouldn't consider a relationship or reproducing with your own race then you have some deep rooted issues.  That goes for men and women of any race. 

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom