So basically white women just look better right? vol. read 1st

I read OPs post but I'm not really sure what point he's trying to make.
White women are out there hungry for the bbc.
This is a W for brothas.

I feel you OP, I was watching 50 first dates the other day and found myself actually wanting to smash drew berrymore
30t6p3b.gif
...and thirsting over jennifer aniston...I don't know what it is but as I get older I find myself finding the average white girl pretty attractice when its not even my preference

Latina girls>>>>>>>s>

Why is Stacey Dash always the default when trying to show someone black girls are actually attractive?

Threads like this accomplish nothing at all other than further marginalizing minorities. Nobodies opinions are changed, it just gives people an opportunity to say they're not racist for doing so and so

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Why is Stacey Dash always the default when trying to show someone black girls are actually attractive?

Not to mention Stacey Dash has the bone structure of a white girl... 
nerd.gif

And "relaxed" hair and is part Mexican.

I appreciate your effort OP, but my question is what about black women being conditioned at birth. From my experience, I would say a large majority of black women are attracted to black males. What would be your reasoning for that? I think that you are close, it is pyschological but a little different ...

I like Hispanic women and I'm black and Filipino. It's not brainwashing, white people are just the most numerous people in media so when you're exposed to that all of the time of course it's going to have somekibd of effect on how you view white people.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

none of the girls you posted are good looking. The US doesn't even have that many good looking white girls in comparison to Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, etc. The comments you mentioned only apply to some black people. White dudes couldn't care less about race as long as she looks good. I'm half white if that matters

On the other hand, EVERY white girl that gets posted on NT gets "average white girl, easy pass." EVERY SINGLE ONE
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You couldn't possibly be serious...it's actually the complete opposite.

Everyone has a preference, I don't say monstar is conditioned to liking black women but it would technically be true

Anyhow leave my ivory princesses alone NT
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes out here getting offended at another man's preference, if I don't like the women you like that's more gross thick black women for you
grin.gif

Hmm... I was actually conditioned to believe that white women are the devil. Sounds like your parents/siblings weren't doing it right. Telling my mom I was dating a white girl was like telling her that I got a female pregnant... She literally said she wasn't mad, she was just disappointed in me
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I can't decide. I'm fine with them all. It does depend on the person though. Preferences are very strong things.

Alisha.jpg

stacey-dash-01.jpg

sara-jean-underwood-braless-cleavage-5-550x400.jpg

katrina_bowden_esquire_sexiest.jpg

img.php

41592_75320422144_1816_n.jpg

Alisha_Misfits_Bottle_BJ.gif.pagespeed.ce.gpuI9EAdQT.gif

Thank you for providing the most sensible post in here. I'm pretty confused at a bunch of nawlinsjunkie's post (especially) his
original one, cause it's like he's doing ignorant trolling, while attempting to play both sides

yes it was conditioned but when i got to middle school all the other races started getting thicker which made me notice where its really at

me personally i dont even dig white chicks like that.... i prefer INDIAN +%$%!@....

I got a homie who married a white chick, but i kinda expected that since we were younger since all the girls he bagged back in the day had different values as him , plus he got burned by this one chick so i think that really made up his mind....

I love my black women but my wife is El Salvadorian , my mistress is black , and my side joint is INDIAN .... well she kinda on her lesbian tip right now but when she comes back around to penis she'll be the top of my list...

White girls are hit or miss but i noticed before i settled down that I would smash a 5-7(scale) white chick and be mad happy but if did the same with a black chick i'd be kinda tight about it...

I dont know , i guess we are made to believe that white girls are at the top of the list... but its all about selection and availability to me....

i personally dont care what color a female is, attractive is attractive no matter what color/race she is

i just prefer light skinned girls to date though

media outlets (film,tv,magazines, etc)are a huge reason for wat is considered attractive or not, an the majority is a eurocentric ideology of beauty which we all are exposed to since birth and that message gets broadcasted around the world as acceptable, and its sad especially for women who want to be different or celebrate their ethnicity get the cold shoulder or called ugly so we need to change, ALL OF US.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Everyone has a preference, I don't say monstar is conditioned to liking black women but it would technically be true

30t6p3b.gif

Dudes out here getting offended at another man's preference, if I don't like the women you like that's more gross thick black women for you
grin.gif

laugh.gif
that backhanded comment

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
that backhanded comment
laugh.gif
Classic Anton

Originally Posted by santhony21

i personally dont care what color a female is, attractive is attractive no matter what color/race she is

i just prefer light skinned girls to date though
when we say white it doesnt only mean their skin color. but the features. Like light eyes, long straight hair etc. You get the picture. You may prefer light skinned girls because they are closer to the white standard set than a darker girl. its id say almost impossible to overcome your progamming for your personal pref. But as long as you acknowledge that you have it and dont just completely write off a girl, for example who say may be darker and have curly hair then thats all you can really do. For me, as long as a girl is at least a 6( not overly beautiful but cute), and roughly skinny ( not fat) I dont care what race she is or if she doesnt have long flowing hair, hazel eyes, pointed nose etc. Its a plus but its not a deal breaker.

this thread is crazy, i agree with op, but guys really think latino/hispanic is different from black? latinos are mostly just spanish speaking mixed people lmao, the only reason why "they dont look like black people" is because they started off mixed, and then their mixed offspring procreated and made mixed offspring

bottomline, most of the US has indeed been whitewashed, and yes guys will drool over an avg white girl but not the avg black girl, "preferences" based on race (not pigmentation) are totally ridiculous and i believe they are signs of a weak mind

I'm white and tend to like black chicks. However, I do believe there are beautiful women of all races. Do prefer straight hair tho

30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif
whitewashed, im actually very surprised by this, i thought dude wouldve been much more open minded and not have had a preference

it's no secret that america has basically conditioned black people to feel ugly
things have changed a lot in recent years though

30 or so years ago there were hardly any black representations of beauty

Back
Top Bottom