So After Three Years of Constant Commercials...

There is a Sonic by my school and IMO it is VERY overrated. The food is subpar but the drinks are great. Not worth the hype.

Its about 20 minutes from my house, I'm gonna go soon.

I heard people were waiting 3-4 hours for food the first day it opened.

Its on Deer Park Avenue, by the way.

Its about 20 minutes from my house, I'm gonna go soon.

I heard people were waiting 3-4 hours for food the first day it opened.

Its on Deer Park Avenue, by the way.

Originally Posted by proper english

indifferent.gif
i know how you feel, we get Dunkin Donuts ads 24/7 in Cali.. the nearest one is in Vegas, i think. 
Sonic is not that good, BTW
my moms ships me dunkin donuts once in a while next day shipping ftw.
Sonic is NOT that good, the desserts are a must tho. 

indifferent.gif
i know how you feel, we get Dunkin Donuts ads 24/7 in Cali.. the nearest one is in Vegas, i think. 
my moms ships me dunkin donuts once in a while next day shipping ftw.
Sonic is NOT that good, the desserts are a must tho. 

Originally Posted by zapatito007

indifferent.gif

what!! thats crazy i  was ignorant enough to believe these were everywhere in the states cuz here in nyc theres one on every block almost,, u aint missing anything thou
We had one here in Huntsville until someone drove their car through it. They never reopened lol

Originally Posted by zapatito007

indifferent.gif

what!! thats crazy i  was ignorant enough to believe these were everywhere in the states cuz here in nyc theres one on every block almost,, u aint missing anything thou
We had one here in Huntsville until someone drove their car through it. They never reopened lol

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Y'all really were not missing anything though.
Their burgers are trash and hot dogs are slightly less than mediocre.

I do like the breakfast burrito though. And half price drinks during happy hour.

that dollar menu burger is way better than McD and burger king, always get this and half price slushie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Y'all really were not missing anything though.
Their burgers are trash and hot dogs are slightly less than mediocre.

I do like the breakfast burrito though. And half price drinks during happy hour.

that dollar menu burger is way better than McD and burger king, always get this and half price slushie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

Long Island > NYC.

It's in Suffolk county for you city folks, so yeah, it might be far for some of you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I came from the city to school here in Long Island. I completely despise it! Everyone on campus from the city doesn't even consider Long Island to be part of NY.

Nothing like the bright lights in the big city! 
pimp.gif

As for Sonic, I've heard the wait has been ridiculous when people have gone. I'll go when all the hype dies down, no need for all that for a fast food location. 

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

Long Island > NYC.

It's in Suffolk county for you city folks, so yeah, it might be far for some of you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I came from the city to school here in Long Island. I completely despise it! Everyone on campus from the city doesn't even consider Long Island to be part of NY.

Nothing like the bright lights in the big city! 
pimp.gif

As for Sonic, I've heard the wait has been ridiculous when people have gone. I'll go when all the hype dies down, no need for all that for a fast food location. 

Sonics huh, did they make those yet ?? lol .. i hate seeing commercials to all these restaurants that don't yet exist around my parts lol

Sonics huh, did they make those yet ?? lol .. i hate seeing commercials to all these restaurants that don't yet exist around my parts lol

Back
Top Bottom