Snow day appreciation

snow days
pimp.gif

waking up at 5am, finding out class isn't cancelled and having to start my commute at 6am in this weather UNAPPRECIATED.

Class 3 days a week, with a 4 day weekend... appreciated.

Got my second snow day of the year. No basketball game though.

Not one school in my area is open.

pimp.gif

there has not been a snow day in NYC since the ice age!
well elementary schools are closed.

yea no school, but getting rejected to the school u want to go to most
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
. life sucks right about now
ohwell.gif

boss just called and said he's not opening the store. i kinda needed the money, but hey.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Ice and a little bit of snow in Memphis this morning.....I'm hoping classes get canceled today.

edit: classes to go on today.
indifferent.gif
snow everywhere too
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

finding out that you dont have to go after bieng up so long you cant go back to sleep unapreciated

tell me about it, I been up all night basically, at/around 5:30 am my mom comes in and tells me campus is closed, I was actually ready for my accounting testfor the most part(would've been by 9:45 for sure, that or knocked out at my table or something), she told me that and I thanked god and closed mybook...couldn't get a good sleep afterwards.

now I'm about to do it all again(finance test tomorrow...
eyes.gif
)wouldn't be mad at a repeat of today though
happy.gif
*crosses fingers*

oh, and the best thing about working on a college campus, work's cancelled too
pimp.gif

IU Bloomington is only closed til noon. The two classes(Communication Law and Spanish) I have today are definitely not going to cancel.
This isn't fair. Damn midwest. And I can't move my car out of all the snow stacked on it.
smh.gif

EDIT: Nevermind they just sent an email, the campus is closed all day! Woot.

Why dont they close colleges??? Im on a 4 hour ****ign break between classes right now. Could have been home if they close this place

DMV No School 2day FTW this is the 1st time it ever snowed really bad this whole skool year

First "snow day" for PG County this year

I was hoping for a 2 hour delay but I guess this is better

Back
Top Bottom