SNL 40 : Saturday Night Live 40 Year Anniversary Special

- I digged that Wolves joint

- Maya got some juicy thighs :nerd:

- Eddie aint funny anymore. Hasnt done the stand up reps in decades. No shock he didnt try to do anything funny tonight. Raw/Delirious Eddie is long gone. RIP :frown:

Last edited:

- Maya got some juicy thighs
nerd.gif

- Eddie aint funny anymore. Hasnt done the stand up reps in decades. No shock he didnt try to do anything funny tonight. Raw/Delirious Eddie is long gone. RIP
frown.gif
I have a theory. When you reach rich-black-comedian-movie star-status, you just lose it after a while. Eddie, Martin Lawrence. I'm looking for the third to complete my theory.

Last edited:

- Maya got some juicy thighs
nerd.gif

- Eddie aint funny anymore. Hasnt done the stand up reps in decades. No shock he didnt try to do anything funny tonight. Raw/Delirious Eddie is long gone. RIP
frown.gif
I have a theory. When you reach rich-black-comedian-movie star-status, you just lose it after a while. Eddie, Martin Lawrence. I'm looking for the third to complete my theory.
dave chappelle literally lost it for a while 
ohwell.gif

Chris Tucker?
He never really had it and I don't think he was ever a comedian. He was an actor in a lot of funny roles and then just stopped choosing to do those roles and then basically the well ran dry and Hollywood stopped calling. It's not even like he tried to do more serious roles. Son just stopped and enjoyed that Rush Hour trilogy money.

He too I think lost that high pitched voice.

I wonder if JB Smoove will ever lose his style the same way.

- Maya got some juicy thighs :nerd:

- Eddie aint funny anymore. Hasnt done the stand up reps in decades. No shock he didnt try to do anything funny tonight. Raw/Delirious Eddie is long gone. RIP :frown:

dave chappelle literally lost it for a while :\
This is a comedian who just chose to stop. I don't believe Dave lost anything. He saw something ugly on set that he was feeding during that aborted season of Chappelle Show and decided to stop it and go enjoy life. Son still does stand up and is still hilarious. I just think he wasn't rushing to take that next step (being super funny in his own movies). Right now he's cool with enjoying his millions. I found it noteworthy how when he was on the red carpet tonight mentioning how SNL influenced him that he never actually hosted the show and I don't see him doing it for a while too.

There's also theory floating around about getting swole doesn't make you as funny :lol:

I think when he wants he'll come back in to the spotlight, maybe if not as the main star, possibly as a director.

Last edited:
He never really had it and I don't think he was ever a comedian. He was an actor in a lot of funny roles and then just stopped choosing to do those roles and then basically the well ran dry and Hollywood stopped calling. It's not even like he tried to do more serious roles. Son just stopped and enjoyed that Rush Hour trilogy money.

He too I think lost that high pitched voice.

I wonder if JB Smoove will ever lose his style the same way.
This is a comedian who just chose to stop. I don't believe Dave lost anything. He saw something ugly on set that he was feeding during that aborted season of Chappelle Show and decided to stop it and go enjoy life. Son still does stand up and is still hilarious. I just think he wasn't rushing to take that next step (being super funny in his own movies). Right now he's cool with enjoying his millions. I found it noteworthy how when he was on the red carpet tonight mentioning how SNL influenced him that he never actually hosted the show and I don't see him doing it for a while too.

There's also theory floating around about getting swole doesn't make you as funny
laugh.gif

I think when he wants he'll come back in to the spotlight, maybe if not as the main star, possibly as a director.
Chris Tucker did standup on def-jam so he's classified as comedian first, not actor. And Dave quit and unquit so he's disqualified as a candidate for my study. So my theory is still in tact
happy.gif

Tracy probably won't be acting ever again. The accident caused some brain damage. Not flat out vegetable mentally challeneged, but from everything that's been told he probably can't do it anymore

Damn...hoping that isn't true.

Joe Piscopo looking mad old. Maya Rudolph can surprising sing. I heard she has a Prince cover band. Might need to see her next time she tours.

:lol: her mother's Minnie Riperton...

Darrell Hammond is responsible for some of my fav SNL characters ever. Connery's Jeopardy antics will NEVER get old to me

Is Martin ever gonna be allowed back in SNL? :nerd:

Oh wow. I always thought the story was she got stabbed/slashed in a club or at some event at an older age.

How insane is it to think that your child is playing in the front yard and a stranger just cuts her!? :smh: :x

Wayne's World with Kanye was funny af. Special was good.

Back
Top Bottom