SNL 40 : Saturday Night Live 40 Year Anniversary Special

Fey starting to age
could still get it tho 
smokin.gif

Tina Fey could get that work. Early.

This Californians skit is lillingme lmfao. The unneccessary directions to these locations is too mich for me :rofl:

Is this a recurring skit on this show?

Last edited:
wait till u guys see maya rudolph as beyonce :smokin

still lookin right but i think she's pregnant :lol:

Saw that too but she is still a cutie.

Still watching in the west but any appearance by Tracy Morgan? Would be cool if he did an appearance or a video tape.
I believe I read something about him appearing from somewhere.

Saw that too but she is still a cutie.

Still watching in the west but any appearance by Tracy Morgan? Would be cool if he did an appearance or a video tape.
No, Fey/Baldwin just did a short dialogue mentioning him and wishing him well.

Tracy probably won't be acting ever again. The accident caused some brain damage. Not flat out vegetable mentally challeneged, but from everything that's been told he probably can't do it anymore

Martin Short doesn't look too bad to be 60 something.

Last edited:
maya lookin good :smokin

as far as tracy, i read it is going to be a very long process. probably has to go through some speech therapy along with the physical

Last edited:
Tracy probably won't be acting ever again. The accident caused some brain damage. Not flat out vegetable mentally challeneged, but from everything that's been told he probably can't do it anymore
I've heard nothing like this in reports.

What was reported was one of his legs got messed up pretty bad and he needed a good long time to recover and if he ever walks again he'd need a cane.

Damn...hoping that isn't true.

Joe Piscopo looking mad old. Maya Rudolph can surprising sing. I heard she has a Prince cover band. Might need to see her next time she tours.

I've heard nothing like this in reports.

What was reported was one of his legs got messed up pretty bad and he needed a good long time to recover and if he ever walks again he'd need a cane.
I'm sure if you google it most of the headlines state traumatic brain injury. And his lawyer questions whether he'll ne able to act again. Granted that could be just fluff for the lawsuit

Out of all his time on SNL, that role is the only one I laughed at with Keenan in it. Sudeikis in the back always had me rollin
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom